Author Topic: Phoenix Suns 2005 Champs!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 975 times)

Re: Phoenix Suns 2005 Champs!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 03:32:29 AM »
^^^well theyre good to but they are not better than last year

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 09:43:08 AM »
let me tell u mufukas somethin.......SPURS will not make it to the Finals!!!!!!!!!
your obiusly a phx sun bangwagon fan this year phx will lose in the 2nd round i say they lose 2 houston or dallas n the finals will be between S.A VS MIA/DET (this coming from a laker fan since 92')

^^^phoenix wont lose against them......only team that has a chance at beatin them is denver, memphis or minnesota if they make it.

wait, if im reading this right....this is one of the stupidest responses ever on this board lol. The only teams that have a chance to beat pheonix is Denver, memphis, or minnesota? LOL. are u serious? What has pheonix EVER done to prove they are legitimate in the playoffs? One year with Barkley?

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 01:29:59 PM »
let me tell u mufukas somethin.......SPURS will not make it to the Finals!!!!!!!!!
your obiusly a phx sun bangwagon fan this year phx will lose in the 2nd round i say they lose 2 houston or dallas n the finals will be between S.A VS MIA/DET (this coming from a laker fan since 92')

^^^phoenix wont lose against them......only team that has a chance at beatin them is denver, memphis or minnesota if they make it.

wait, if im reading this right....this is one of the stupidest responses ever on this board lol. The only teams that have a chance to beat pheonix is Denver, memphis, or minnesota? LOL. are u serious? What has pheonix EVER done to prove they are legitimate in the playoffs? One year with Barkley?

well see whos response is the stupidest after the suns win.......lol at you for not knowin how to spell phoenix

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2005, 03:30:08 PM »

well see whos response is the stupidest after the suns win.......lol at you for not knowin how to spell phoenix

not knowing, or making a mistake? lol retard. U must know NOTHING about basketball, if the teams who u feel have the best shot at beating the Suns are Memphis, Denver, or Minnesota? Wtf? Thats what makes your statement stupid lol SA has been the odds on favorite all year to win the title. Only thing that made us slip up was Duncan going out and we still had a shot at winning the west without him, but he's back for the playoffs. Im honestly more concerned right now about Dallas and avoiding Denver in the first round, then i am about the Suns. Theyre just another running team, that comes along every 2-3 yrs. That looks good, and exciting...and cant hold up in the playoffs cus they have no defense, and no real offensive sets other then just run. lol

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2005, 03:35:46 PM »
Lakers in 6. :-\

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2005, 06:36:12 PM »
Lakers in 6. :-\

lol.

I don't think the Suns won't make the conference finals.  Spurs (my favorite to win the whole thing), Dallas, Houston, Sac-Town, hell, any of those teams can beat the Suns.

But, if Duncan goes down again, it's over for the Spurs.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2005, 10:57:46 PM »
san antonio is one of the teams that i hate the most but u have to give credit where credit is due and the spurs are going to win it all. that teams is deep and theyre fundamental. the heat dont have a deep enough bench and no one to guard manu ginobili and tony parker.

The Heat stepped up their bench aquiring Zo and Qyntel Woods, and Kenyon Dooling and Rasaul Butler are good enough, and what amazing bench do the Spurs have, and Wade could definitely guard Ginobli, his defense has risen, and Parker isnt that tough to guard, Damon Jones could get the job done good enough, thats just my input

eze451

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2005, 11:08:31 PM »
heat over the spurs in 6 i think

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 02:45:55 AM »

not knowing, or making a mistake? lol retard. U must know NOTHING about basketball, if the teams who u feel have the best shot at beating the Suns are Memphis, Denver, or Minnesota? Wtf? Thats what makes your statement stupid lol SA has been the odds on favorite all year to win the title.

mistake my ass, once ill let that shit slide but when you do it twice your mental status is on "retard". Odds? Not know nothin about basketball? Odds can suck my dick for all i care and your the one that knows nothin about basketball if your ass has to look at the odds to predict the outcome. If you really knew somethin about basketball you would look at the fuckin teams play and then make your decision. I dont really care if you say my statement is stupid, but what would you say if the Suns were to win the championship or if one of the teams i mentioned beat the Suns?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 04:44:32 AM »

not knowing, or making a mistake? lol retard. U must know NOTHING about basketball, if the teams who u feel have the best shot at beating the Suns are Memphis, Denver, or Minnesota? Wtf? Thats what makes your statement stupid lol SA has been the odds on favorite all year to win the title.

mistake my ass, once ill let that shit slide but when you do it twice your mental status is on "retard". Odds? Not know nothin about basketball? Odds can suck my dick for all i care and your the one that knows nothin about basketball if your ass has to look at the odds to predict the outcome. If you really knew somethin about basketball you would look at the fuckin teams play and then make your decision. I dont really care if you say my statement is stupid, but what would you say if the Suns were to win the championship or if one of the teams i mentioned beat the Suns?

i would say, even an idiot can guess right sometimes. Who said i have to look at odds? Im going on damn near every opinion of anyone who actually knows basketball, including myself. Including all the Laker fans on this board who hate the Spurs, and still pick them. If we're healthy, the Suns stand NO chance to win in a 7 game series. Like i said, if...and thats obviously a big if, you know basketball then youd know that running teams like this NEVER succeed in the playoffs. Success, btw...isnt winning your first round matchup. Its winning it all. Which the Suns, last time i checked...arent in the habit of doing. Having one good year (regular season) proves shit. Get off the bandwagon man. Can u name the last team to win a championship, that couldnt play D? No...u cant. lol. Btw, going into the playoffs right now...there are about 4 teams im more concerned with then the Suns. Miami, Denver, Dallas...and Dallas probably wont win shit either cus they cant play D, like the Suns.

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 02:32:44 AM »

Can u name the last team to win a championship, that couldnt play D? No...u cant. lol.

It took me a while but i found a team....1987-88 Lakers
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 02:34:53 AM by 411 »

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 08:15:26 AM »

Can u name the last team to win a championship, that couldnt play D? No...u cant. lol.

It took me a while but i found a team....1987-88 Lakers

lol 18 yrs ago...when the game was very different. Also....player for player, i believe that team might have your 2004-2005 Suns beat... ::)

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2005, 07:41:16 PM »
suns will win the champions ship i guerentee that

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2005, 08:52:19 PM »
2-0...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2005, 09:08:56 PM »
Goddamn these last two games have not been lookin good for the Suns.  I still think they can take the Spurs, but Marion needs to get more involved.