Author Topic: Party Stories  (Read 519 times)

budsmokeronly

Party Stories
« on: August 01, 2002, 10:17:31 AM »
Tell some funny/entertaining/cool party stories in this thread.

Here is one of mine:

It was a high school kegger way the fuck out a logging road where this dude from my school lived.  The cops came and they busted it and they took the keg and put it in the cop car.  2 guys started to fake fight each other to distract the cops.  The cops left the car and this one dude ran over to the car and took the keg and ran with it, and hid it in the tree stump.  Then the cops take off and they start cruising down the road and you see them stop and start going in reverse.  He comes back to the party and starts yelling "where the hell is the keg!"  He had already called his supervisor in and told him that he busted the party and took the keg but now he had no keg, and his supervisor would think he was an idiot.  He starts threatening all of us and saying he would never give us a break again and all this shit.  He search the whole has and was so pissed.  I have never seen a cop so pissed off before.  It was so funny.  Then he finally took off and we started drinking again.  This is a true story, no bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Party Stories
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 10:31:02 AM »
I remember doing an elbow drop really hard at 5am from the top of the stairs onto a sleeping fat girl

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 10:32:42 AM »
I remember doing an elbow drop really hard at 5am from the top of the stairs onto a sleeping fat girl

LMAO

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 10:35:34 AM »
Yours was funnier lol

Cops seem to crash house parties in America quite a lot compared to over here

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2002, 10:40:46 AM »
ROFLMAO@ both stories!!!!!

LOL...LOLOL
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2002, 11:07:56 AM »
LMFAO

Crazy stories
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2002, 01:04:38 PM »
aight, heres a true story...

Me, Roccy, and Jamal420 were at this one House-Party...Everyone was drinking, partying, fucking, whatever...All of a sudden, a fight broke out...Some black dude that me and roccy invited too the party was fighting with another black dude...They started throwing real hard punches...The party was too crowded, so they took it outside...They started fighting on top of the neighbors car, slamming eachother into the car-window, and people started jumping on top of the car to get a good veiw of the fight, and they were denting the neighbors car REAL BAD...they were both fucking eachother up hardcore, I mean, this was better than a Tyson fight... they were slamming eachothers heads into the curb's and they were both bleeding ALLLL over the face...The neighbor who owned the car saw the fight through his window called the cops...Im not joking when I say this, there was a crowd of at least 150 people around the fight...All of a sudden you can hear sirens of a police car, and helicopters in the air...Now everyone started breaking out, and going home before they could get caught...Me, Roccy, Jamal and a few other were the only one's left there, and all of a sudden the helicopter light flashes on Roccy (He was wearing ALL white, so he was pretty hard too miss even without the light) so Roccy started running hella fast with the spot-light on him...Me, and Jamal just start running (following roccy) hella fast too jamals car and we all left before the helicopter could land and get us...That's a true story...PeAcE

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2002, 02:23:55 PM »
aight, heres a true story...

Me, Roccy, and Jamal420 were at this one House-Party...Everyone was drinking, partying, fucking, whatever...All of a sudden, a fight broke out...Some black dude that me and roccy invited too the party was fighting with another black dude...They started throwing real hard punches...The party was too crowded, so they took it outside...They started fighting on top of the neighbors car, slamming eachother into the car-window, and people started jumping on top of the car to get a good veiw of the fight, and they were denting the neighbors car REAL BAD...they were both fucking eachother up hardcore, I mean, this was better than a Tyson fight... they were slamming eachothers heads into the curb's and they were both bleeding ALLLL over the face...The neighbor who owned the car saw the fight through his window called the cops...Im not joking when I say this, there was a crowd of at least 150 people around the fight...All of a sudden you can hear sirens of a police car, and helicopters in the air...Now everyone started breaking out, and going home before they could get caught...Me, Roccy, Jamal and a few other were the only one's left there, and all of a sudden the helicopter light flashes on Roccy (He was wearing ALL white, so he was pretty hard too miss even without the light) so Roccy started running hella fast with the spot-light on him...Me, and Jamal just start running (following roccy) hella fast too jamals car and we all left before the helicopter could land and get us...That's a true story...PeAcE

dam man thats funny as fuck, I laffed all the way thru.  LOL, Roccy in all white, lol I am proper laffing my head off here.  Ia am trying to think of a story now.

U no what, I dont got no good party stories. dam thats fuckedup.

downundacunt

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2002, 04:34:31 PM »
why would the helicopter land and get you?  wouldnt it just follow your trail and get a cop car to snatch you?

Tecknine

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2002, 05:11:24 PM »
i have alot of memories..Me and my boys used to hang out with these 3 fine chicks...One time there was about 10 of us at this girls crib..Kinda mini party i guess..But anyway me and my homie took 4 girls ..2 each and went into her bedroom..It was the tightest shit.Then her mom came home and ruined my expierince with the two...Earlier this summer we had a fire in my boys yard...Now picture this..I live in a trailor park where they are mad close 2gether theres about ten of us around the fire..We all had big ass bottles of vodka each..Some retarded and drunk guys relises the Liquor was dripping all over him from the cap and the tosses it near the fire..Of course the bottle EXPLODES!!!I got a lil glss in my arm but nuthin to drastic...I have so many i don't no where to start

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2002, 07:41:48 PM »
man i got so many stories....i dont know where to start...ok i know....so it was Christmas 99....my homie Tim was having kick back at his pad since his moms was gone...all the homies were there...we were just drinking fucking around with our homegirls and what have u...then my homie selvin showed up....now this foo is a god when it comes to drinking...hes straight outta guatemala....he has one of the heaviest accents u would ever imagine...so anyway...he was already perved when he showed up...as usual....so he says in his great voice "im hongree!" so he goes into the kitchen and grabs some chicken....now lord knows that chicken was out for the whole day....but i was smashed so i didnt say shit...he sat down at the table with me just chowing on the chicken...a big ass bowl mind u and he was damn near done....i was kinda blacking out and next thing u know u hear FLOP!...i was like what the fuck...i looked at the chair where he was sitting and he was gone...my jaw dropped....i didnt know where he went...then i looked under the table...there he was passed out...still holding the chicken with a huge smile on his face...so me and the homies got him back up on to the chair...he fell off again...so we were like fuck it....then he came to and was like i gotta throw up...so we got him up and started taking him outside...next thing u know he landed hard on the ground...so the homie Tim and the homie Erik(who i have many funny stories about) just dragged him out...now the pad is an apartment...so its hella small....they dragged him onto the little lawn they got and he started throwing up there....we thought he migh choke on his own throw up so they dragged him onto this built in flower pot...he threw up there...his brother gus was pissed...he was like fuck him leave him there....so they sat him inside the flower pot cuz it was hella big...after a while he came in kinda cool....he just went into the bathroom and passed out...he would wake up and throw up time to time....so its about 3 or something and were all hella perved....im sitting in the chair again...and the bathroom was directly across from me...and i hear someone throwing up...but i look and i see the homie selvins legs...so he couldnt have been throwing up...so me being the nosey ass i am i went to look...i walk in and its my brother hugging the toilet...all the homies came in right away....out of nowhere selvin wakes up....looks at my brother and goes "oh my god dat eez fonny, i got to take a picture!" he got up and ran like michael johnson...grabbed any camera and took a picture....then tim yelled out "u stupid idiot thats my moms camera!" we started laughing....selvin looked at him and said "eets ok foo we will deevelop them beefore ur mom sees them"....i dont remember what happened after all that but i know it was a hella good night.....ill come with more later..consider this part 1 of many stories

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 07:57:22 PM »
... It was one of my first Colt 45's... I was at this party, these 2 girls wanted to dance (I was one of the only black guys :P), I tried to get up... then I was up and we started to dance but BOOM I fell  :-/

A couple of 40's later, I was at this party and I danced with this girl for like ... 8 reaggea songs then I got her oéé (Not anymore :-/)

This year, at the prom night (I wasnt invited  :-/) I tried the Lucky, but I was SOO fuckin drunk I dont remember a lot... but they told me I lost my pants a couple of times and fell, shit like dat

Theres a lot more but they sound alike  :D  :)

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2002, 08:41:14 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/dvl999/onehellofaparty.html

to see who the people were involved go there...tim is the white guy in the white shirt at the botton....selvin is the latino thowing the l and e up in the wife beater...my bro is the one in the door way...erik is the foo on the left on the phone...im in the one in the red shirt with the 40...the homie on the ground and the couch is drunk mike...next to him is cousin(eriks cousin)....drunk mike has many stories...i can go on for days...btw the site is ran by the guy gus...

closetothalimit

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2002, 10:23:08 PM »
my funniest party story aint that funny
me and some friends were up the back of the party having bongs and i had a beer - there is this guy that every one hated so we decided to play a lil joke. I pissed in the beer bottle and we all wandered down into the party. About 3 us wandered over to him with the beer and started talking to him - he was already a lil pissed and i told him that i had open a beer that i didnt want cause id rather just drink spirits. at first he wasnt going to drink the beer cause he suspected something but then this chick who was sitting with him said "ill drink it" and when the guy saw she trusted us -  he snatched it off her and and sculled as much as he could of beer and piss. We bursted out laughing and then he was threatening to fight us unless he told us about what was in his beer, we just ignored him - the whole party found out in seconds - ive never seen so much mass laughter. we got it all on videotape too . till this day he still isnt sure on what he drank on that night.

bez

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2002, 10:46:30 PM »
LOL at that. LOLOLOLOLOL he still dont know what he drank, lolololol.

I actually remembered 1 which is quite funny so I will tell it.  

Right its like year 8 or sumit and my mate is having a sleepover and of course he told me there was beer and shit there.  I had never really been pissed before so I went fuck it I will go and get drunk.  I was about 12 or 13 at this time.  N e way I went to my mates sleepover, there was sumit like 10 lads and 2 girls who stayed.  I ended up drinking sumit like 8 cans of beer and then having vodka aswell and cos this was my first time it got me proper fucked up.  We was all in my mates bedroom and it was dead dark and somebody  turned the lights off and it went pitch black, when the lights came back on everyone saw me on the floor rollin around with this girl, I was necking her face off, good shit, but when I woke up the next morning I was like dammmmmmmmmmmm. lol.  N e ways I was proper out of it, and I was acting a idiot as you do when you are pissed.  My mate went to me my Mum has heard all the racked going on and she has said that she is gunna phone your Dad to come and get you if you dont start acting your age and shit, I of course was like No no tell her not to do that mate, I will be good.  Then he dropped a bombshell.  He told me that if I was to stay I had to sleepdownstairs because if I slept upstairs with everyone else I would of been to much of an asshole, you know being loud and shit.  N e ways I made my way downstairs and I didnt help the noise situation by falling down the stairs, lol.  I ended up lying face down on my friends couch all night and my friend decided to open up a window, he forgot that he had opened it and for me the room was spinning so I couldent even see a open window, but I swear to god I froze that night.  I was sick all over my friends floor and my jumper, sick in the bathroom about 5 times. lololololol.  When I got up in the morning we was all chillin upstairs and my mates sister came in and went Dam you look rough, I went haha Oh no, lol ran down stairs and was sick again. lololol.  Funny night.lololol

the worst thing is when I got home I went to my Mum I had a Mcflurry last night and it made me sick, she just walked into the backroom (Where I was) and go's soooooooo how much did you drink that night, llolololo I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

lol