Author Topic: Dodgers Home Opening Day Tomorrow  (Read 161 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Dodgers Home Opening Day Tomorrow
« on: April 11, 2005, 03:18:42 PM »
Who's going?  unfortunately I'm not....I think it's sold out, I am however going to Wednesday's game....I heard that at some entrances of the stadium there will be players and Dodger staff members greeting fans as they enter the stadium....that's dope, anyway...I'll be watching on tv at 1:10 pm as the Dodgers smack the Giants around  8)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dodgers Home Opening Day Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 07:12:35 PM »
Really?  Ill be leaving around 11am...i can make it in 25-45 min.  Just by taking Alameda all the way lol

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 07:20:06 PM »
Yea im going...Im leaving straight after school @ 11, hopefully it takes less than an hour to get there, im leaving from glendora.well yea, I'll be listening during the 5th, im going to be in the right feild pavillion, hopefully i get some shade, i heard its going to be hot tomorrow

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 06:52:51 PM »
WHAT A GAME!!! I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE GIANTS FANS GETTING PUNKED AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LEFT EARLY!!! WOW!!! WHAT A GAME!!

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 06:54:10 PM »
And Another thing, IT TOOK US 2 HOURS TO DRIVE ONE FUCKIN MILE, FUCKIN 110, DAMN!! WE MISSED ALL THE OPENING DAY FESTIVITIES AND WE ARRIVED DURING THE 4th, FUCK!!! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT WITH THAT FINISH!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 07:14:33 PM »
lol yea I love Alameda....took me 25 min. Some fans behind me were pissing me the fuck off.  First they were bitching about the new seats andhow its going to hurt us.  I GOT NEWS FOR YOU IT AFFECTS BOTH TEAMS U IDIOT!  PLus Depodesta has run some simulations showing how it will just have a slight effect on the whole season..like a slight increase in runs created.  Less than one percent!  Then of course the shit talking about weaver which is Okay since he was stinking it up...but thenw hen BUDDY came in they were all like "OMG WHO IS THIS GUY?!  WHOS THIS NO NAME?!" etc etc etc.  First of all "this guy" has been our best relief pitcher so far in thes eason and i wont be surprised if he ends up being our setup man.  He pitches two scoreless innings in the game.  THen DJ HOULTON COMES IN  more "WhOS THIS GUY?!" crap.  ANOTHER TWO SCORELESS INNINGS.  These guys kept us in the game and were in less trouble than carrara!  Talk about getting slowly owned.  Then they were talking shit about DREW  well guess what he did...2 walks one hit in four ABs.  That means eh just got out ONCE.  Take that you boo hooing fans!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 11:54:23 AM »
game was awsome we were mad tailgaiting before we went in.....pounded and went in all faded.....drank some more in the stadium and damn it my diet went down the drain for the day....lol...2 dodger dogs nachos like 5 rum and cokes and 2 beers...but awsome day yesterday