Author Topic: Congratulations to Liverpool  (Read 310 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Congratulations to Liverpool
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 09:36:32 AM »
they shoulda elimanted u both from the tournament for making us watch such a disgrace of a football match

*liverpool fan enters thread*

could have been worse..could have been juventus-celtic...that would have been shambolic....wudda seen more goals though...

Antonio...i agree you should have beat us....you claim to have a better team yet could not beat us even with our injury list an lack of cover....atleast u congratulated us...which is better than the majority of your fans behaved....im suprised the game even kicked off...italian teams need to be banned from the champions league until they can control their fan----atics...

an Bez...4th place is ours,boltons,or tottenhams...have u seen your upcomin fixtures?....

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 09:38:50 AM »
they shoulda elimanted u both from the tournament for making us watch such a disgrace of a football match
could have been worse..could have been juventus-celtic...that would have been shambolic....wudda seen more goals though...

what's that meant to mean?
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 11:01:14 AM »
im suprised the game even kicked off...italian teams need to be banned from the champions league until they can control their fan----atics...

Mmm.. this thing said by a Liverpool fan about a Juventus-Liverpool match i dunno if it's funny or sad. Probably sad. :-\

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2005, 11:22:29 AM »
if liverpool beats CHelsea...lol, that would be great...but thats a billion to one chance
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2005, 11:32:26 AM »
i didnt think i would ever say this but with chelsea or liverpool sure to be in the finals, i hope milan wins.....and that coming from a juve fan
btw....english fans dont have the best reputation either (whenever i hear the word hooligan i picture a fat topless englishman holding a beer and hurling abuse)...arent they the ones that the cops look out for at every major championship....werent english fans arrested and deported from euro 2000 in belgium/holland??

peace

bez

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 11:44:17 AM »

*liverpool fan enters thread*

Antonio...i agree you should have beat us....you claim to have a better team yet could not beat us even with our injury list an lack of cover....atleast u congratulated us...which is better than the majority of your fans behaved....im suprised the game even kicked off...italian teams need to be banned from the champions league until they can control their fan----atics...

an Bez...4th place is ours,boltons,or tottenhams...have u seen your upcomin fixtures?....

Thats football though mate, no game is predicatable.  You say have I seen our upcoming fixtures but thats football.  In 6 weeks time I could be saying to you, "Well we won 6 out of 6 of our last matches".  Every game is tough in the Premiership, especially at this time of the season.

I aint too fussed about 4th place anyway.  Anywhere in the top half is an excellent finish for us this season.  I would take a 4th to 10th finish any day of the week.