Author Topic: my final update on Dr. Dre and Aftermath  (Read 1766 times)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: my final update on Dr. Dre and Aftermath
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2002, 03:13:05 PM »
thanx for all this stuff mellowman, all the news and everything
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big BpG

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2002, 05:28:52 PM »

yeah you DON'T see me do what mellow is doing....i don't have TIME like others....its funny as hell how people would believe ANYTHING over the net with 0% proof...the thing is i would actually believe mellowman if he answered ONE FUCKING QUESTION reasonably that 389472839749723847 of people in here asked everytime after mellows posts and the thing is all the questions that were asked were very legit and something that only a insider in aftermath would know (at least at that time).....but never once did i seen a reply to all the questions....hmmmm....

Your time talking is wasting my time... and everyone elses, you just bitch about shit. Open your mind to opinions dogg and let others express themselves instead of being a bitch about shit and dissing. Mellow did no shit to you, but you gotta jump on him like he is seriously trying to piss you off. FUCK YOU FOOL... I rarely get mad over this NET shit, but right now I could give a fuck less about what you fucking think, say or do.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2002, 05:39:06 PM »
good shit mellow thanks dogg

min0rity

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2002, 04:59:11 AM »

Your time talking is wasting my time... and everyone elses, you just bitch about shit. Open your mind to opinions dogg and let others express themselves instead of being a bitch about shit and dissing. Mellow did no shit to you, but you gotta jump on him like he is seriously trying to piss you off. FUCK YOU FOOL... I rarely get mad over this NET shit, but right now I could give a fuck less about what you fucking think, say or do.

-Big BpG

i'm barely on here so how the fuck do i bitch about things??? and if i'm in here i'm usually in the keystyle forum...and to be honest..this is the FIRST time i've ever made a response to mellows shit....i feel you're just mad that i speak the truth on things and unlike you i don't believe practically everything someone says...i mean i find it funny how this is supposed to be a message board and you get dissed for speaking a opinion....i NEVER DISSED mellow...you act like i was cussing him out and harassing him for no reason...no..all i did was asked a question..."r u ever gonna say something we don't know?" thats all i asked....so whatever...

ps. no no FUCK YOU!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2002, 02:11:35 PM »
tight

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2002, 02:49:38 PM »
can you guys quit bringing up old ass topics from a long time ago >:(

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2002, 02:52:27 PM »

FUCK YOU FOOL... I rarely get mad over this NET shit, but right now I could give a fuck less about what you fucking think, say or do.

-Big BpG

Holy shit dude, chill out.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2002, 04:03:12 PM »
Way too many ignorant people Offline, And Way Too Many Ignorant People Online.  

But, whats up Mellowman, i just posted a thread about you the other day, wondering what happen to you.  good to hear from you like always, and its good to hear, that Dre is doing what he said he is going to do. and that is do what the Fuck he wants to do.  Lets see, dre got to where he is at, by listenin to the haters, I think not.  can he have the midas touch..i think so, and mellowman, you have the midas info, and much much appreciated.  good to hear you are as dedicated to aftermath, and dr. dre,  to be working with the best producer in the industry and to grow and learn from him, makes you that much better, for when you decide that maybe you want to have your own record company, and everything you learn you can pass it on, and that person can pass it on.  keep doing great things, if it has the aftermath stamp on it..im buying it.....

Can you just think of it now....
Dr. Dre Detox the Reggae Version
Dr. Dre Detox the Rock Version
Dr. Dre Detox the East Coast Version with Rakim
Dr. Dre Detox The West Coast Version with Snoop
Dr. Dre Detox 5.1 Surround Sound to blow your fuckin mind..haha..i luvv it...
i cant wait to bump that.....

personally i think dre should release the truth.....rakim, eminem, and hittman, knocturnal, then X to the Z, then have Snoop come out also......then Drop Detox...then do a Up in smoke tour part 2.......and make it bigger and badder than before...damn...does Dre need a marketing hype man?  
:-)

Peace..and keep the funkin alive..
Hambone in Seattle....Dr.Dre and Aftermath, alive and funkin gettin ready to battle..........
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Murrow

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2002, 04:12:10 PM »

But, whats up Mellowman, i just posted a thread about you the other day, wondering what happen to you.  good to hear from you like always, and its good to hear, that Dre is doing what he said he is going to do. and that is do what the Fuck he wants to do.  Lets see, dre got to where he is at, by listenin to the haters, I think not.  can he have the midas touch..i think so, and mellowman, you have the midas info, and much much appreciated.  good to hear you are as dedicated to aftermath, and dr. dre,  to be working with the best producer in the industry and to grow and learn from him, makes you that much better, for when you decide that maybe you want to have your own record company, and everything you learn you can pass it on, and that person can pass it on.  keep doing great things, if it has the aftermath stamp on it..im buying it.....

Can you just think of it now....
Dr. Dre Detox the Reggae Version
Dr. Dre Detox the Rock Version
Dr. Dre Detox the East Coast Version with Rakim
Dr. Dre Detox The West Coast Version with Snoop
Dr. Dre Detox 5.1 Surround Sound to blow your fuckin mind..haha..i luvv it...
i cant wait to bump that.....

personally i think dre should release the truth.....rakim, eminem, and hittman, knocturnal, then X to the Z, then have Snoop come out also......then Drop Detox...then do a Up in smoke tour part 2.......and make it bigger and badder than before...damn...does Dre need a marketing hype man?  
:-)

Peace..and keep the funkin alive..
Hambone in Seattle....Dr.Dre and Aftermath, alive and funkin gettin ready to battle..........

I'm the meanist person alive.

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2002, 04:13:34 PM »

Dont...fuck....with....him....

-{bLaDe}

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2002, 04:14:44 PM »

I agree 100% ...

-{bLaDe}

Murrow

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2002, 04:15:30 PM »

Yo dog, keep em comin.  Never hurts to ask questions.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2002, 04:19:03 PM »

when you are incognito..of course u r!!!!  cant tell where the hell you are......be like BAM!!!!!!    scare the shit out of people...

lol just playing.......
nah partna.....we is all fam up in here....we all have our opinions..and likes and dislikes......this is how we got to be the best Board on this damn internet......
Incognito, throw dem bows........
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Murrow

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2002, 04:20:54 PM »

when you are incognito..of course u r!!!!  cant tell where the hell you are......be like BAM!!!!!!    scare the shit out of people...

lol just playing.......
nah partna.....we is all fam up in here....we all have our opinions..and likes and dislikes......this is how we got to be the best Board on this damn internet......
Incognito, throw dem bows........

Hell yeah, I just talked to Mellow, he said what up Hambone.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2002, 04:23:14 PM »
yo, my comment about ignorant people was more of the way people act and things.....if u can state your opinion is cool but if u act another way, it aint cool.......case in point...

i was in hawaii for two weeks.....just got back......me and my boy went...for vacation....minding our own business. walking back from a club, and these two white guys driving by on mopeds....call us Ni**ers...........ignorant people...offline........and online...........it never fails......