Author Topic: FUCK U FUNKADELIC (PEEP THIS)...FUCKERS LIKE HIM!!  (Read 1813 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FUCK U FUNKADELIC (PEEP THIS)...FUCKERS LIKE H
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2002, 06:28:10 AM »
I hate mu'thafuckas like Funkadelic who put street signs saying Crenshaw in their sig......making it seem like theyr repping it but they really from Germany!!!

That shit is just sooooo gay!!!!!

Why the fuck would u put "Crenshaw" in ur sig!!!!!!

Just cuz rappers are from their doesnt mean u should rep it

Thats just messed up!!!

Its like me putting up a pic saying "Brooklyn" or "Queens"...its fuckin pointless

Basically this is a stupid thing to bring up.  I'm from L.A.. Raised on the Westside (Venice And La Cienega..) and my Grandparents live in Baldwin Hills.  (43rd and Crenshaw.. near Stocker)

I think that anyone can post picz of whatever they want.. cuz this aint no contest of whos REAL.  This is supposed to be homies exchanging info.. music.. etc..

Its real childish for you to attack the homie Funk-D over a fuckin sign, when he brings so much good info to the board.  If anybody was to have a problem with it.. it would be someone from L.A. like ME.. and I aint got NOOOOO PROBLEMS with Funk-D or any of the homies Rep'N LA.  We're all in this for the music so FUCKIN STOP HATIN!!!!!!

Axle
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

lbc213

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2002, 06:32:12 AM »

Basically this is a stupid thing to bring up.  I'm from L.A.. Raised on the Westside (Venice And La Cienega..) and my Grandparents live in Baldwin Hills.  (43rd and Crenshaw.. near Stocker)

I think that anyone can post picz of whatever they want.. cuz this aint no contest of whos REAL.  This is supposed to be homies exchanging info.. music.. etc..

Its real childish for you to attack the homie Funk-D over a fuckin sign, when he brings so much good info to the board.  If anybody was to have a problem with it.. it would be someone from L.A. like ME.. and I aint got NOOOOO PROBLEMS with Funk-D or any of the homies Rep'N LA.  We're all in this for the music so FUCKIN STOP HATIN!!!!!!

Axle

*speechless* can't at more

pz

-lbc213-

bez

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2002, 06:41:27 AM »
Dam Axle is on point.

Peace

themovie

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2002, 07:09:52 AM »
Hey, you guys are acting like it's no big deal, but let's see what happens when a little white german kid runs in the Crenshaw swapmeet wearing a "Crenshaw" T-Shirt, throwin up Crenshaw hood signs, and screamin our "Crenshaw 4 LIIIIFE!"...LmaO...I'd give him 10 second too last...

In february i was in l.a. for 2 weeks and even if i'm white i went several times on crenshaw blvd,with my white rented car.....i went on the crenshaw swampmeet a few times and even in a car wash.By myself.....without problem with black people.I've taken a walk too....AM I SUPERMAN ?

bez

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2002, 07:44:58 AM »
dam man you must be superman.  

Well done for not getting dead.

Nar for real tho I think some people on this board watch too many fiction movies and belive them.

Peace

themovie

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2002, 07:57:25 AM »

Nar for real tho I think some people on this board watch too many fiction movies and belive them.

Peace

I went a few times in compton,watts,south central,inglewood and even on the infamous "jungle".....in long beach on 21st street,19th street and almost every street,without problems.
I went on crenshaw blvd a few times during the night too, and nothign happen.
.....maybe thanks to the cryptonite  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2002, 07:58:05 AM »
d

Peace

^^^your underating East LA...LoL

Funkadelic

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2002, 08:31:55 AM »

Axle

You've got the point...

ToNe1904

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2002, 12:10:51 PM »

I went a few times in compton,watts,south central,inglewood and even on the infamous "jungle".....in long beach on 21st street,19th street and almost every street,without problems.
I went on crenshaw blvd a few times during the night too, and nothign happen.
.....maybe thanks to the cryptonite  ::)

:-/

So u sayin u went all over LA, but yet...u think tha "Junglez" is in Long Beach? Sorry playa, tha "Junglez" is in South Central. And no one eva said, that if jus walk down tha street in any of them hoodz...ud get shot no matter what. But if u make muhafuckaz think u disrespectin em, then u goan have a prollem. Itz tha same in Daygo, tha same in tha Bay...same shit. Im jus sicka these muhafuckaz thinkin that they got any fukin idea wha Kali is like...because they listen to Snoop, and watch Boyz n tha Hood. Thas foolish.

Treach~ "You hear westcoast artist talkin bout how bad it iz, and u think theyre exaggeratin...till u go out there and see whats really goin on..."

S.G.V.

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2002, 01:44:31 PM »

Peace

come to east l.a. and act how u act...ull get hands put on u by some of the eses there...hell the paisas(aka people straight outta mexico) will mash u for acting how u do....its not often that i agree with NIK but i agree on this one....ive spent alot of time in East L.A. and i know for a fact that its not like it is in the movie Born In East L.A....u got people living with nothing....they gotta fight on the streets just to survive...u out there in liverpool u aint got no clue what l.a. is like....i got no clue about liverpool so i cant speak on it....but read a book about l.a. street life...dont listen to snoop and believe it all....

ToNe1904

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2002, 02:06:34 PM »

read a book about l.a. street life...dont listen to snoop and believe it all....

naw, fuk a book...it still wont really portray tha way shit really goez down out hea. Itz like....if u aint frum here, u dont know wha itz about.

bez

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2002, 03:11:53 PM »
Man, S.G.V. you need to stop and take a look around yourself, life is not hard for you if you are sittin on the Internet.  

I know life is hard for alot of people becuase for fucks sake its everywhere, there aint just people fightin to survive in Cali, its in Liverpool, Madrid, Rome, Lisbon, Kowloon Bay.  It aint just Cali.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2002, 08:55:08 PM »
Man, S.G.V. you need to stop and take a look around yourself, life is not hard for you if you are sittin on the Internet.  

I know life is hard for alot of people becuase for fucks sake its everywhere, there aint just people fightin to survive in Cali, its in Liverpool, Madrid, Rome, Lisbon, Kowloon Bay.  It aint just Cali.  

i never once said life was hard for me...cuz in no way is it...i can have a good life anywhere i want...so i dont know where u get that shit....and i know that theres struggles everywhere...believe me i know...but u underestimate cali....talking about how we believe fiction...motherfucker my fam bam lives in the slums out here....i got fam in east l.a., inglewood, compton, hawthorne, richmond....so i know what im saying when i tell u that cali isnt a joke like some of u foos might think....what u need to do is not speak on shit u dont know about...if u never to been to cali, let alone america then dont speak on us....

themovie

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2002, 08:59:33 PM »

:-/

So u sayin u went all over LA, but yet...u think tha "Junglez" is in Long Beach? Sorry playa, tha "Junglez" is in South Central. And no one eva said, that if jus walk down tha street in any of them hoodz...ud get shot no matter what. But if u make muhafuckaz think u disrespectin em, then u goan have a prollem. Itz tha same in Daygo, tha same in tha Bay...same shit. Im jus sicka these muhafuckaz thinkin that they got any fukin idea wha Kali is like...because they listen to Snoop, and watch Boyz n tha Hood. Thas foolish.

Treach~ "You hear westcoast artist talkin bout how bad it iz, and u think theyre exaggeratin...till u go out there and see whats really goin on..."

I've never said the jungle is in long beach!
"inglewood and even on the infamous "jungle".....

bez

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2002, 12:53:48 AM »
man, SGV you are starting to imagine stuff now.  I admit it Cali has got a hard repuation but where hasent these days, you could go to Wales and get killed for christs sake.  I dont mind Cali its great and I know there is alot of hard places there but I am tellin you that there are hard places everywhere.

I know you are saying if he went into crenshaw throwing up Crenshaw signs and shit he wud get killed but hey thats the same everywhere, well not everywhere but it could happen anywhere.  Man I dont wanna talk about this anymore I have made my points and now your just waisting my time.  Thanks though S.G.V, I will try to study L.A in the future and see what I think of it then.

peace, take care