Author Topic: Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God  (Read 1147 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2005, 09:05:56 PM »
1) YES
2) GOD
3) GOD, BUT GOD CREATES ETERNAL LIFE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM
4) GOD
5) GOD
6) THIS DOESNT EVEN DESERVE A SERIOUS ANSWER

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2005, 09:15:59 PM »

JESUS WAS A HUMAN BEING !!!!!

HE WAS GODS SON LIKE WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN

JESUS WAS ENPOWERED BY "CHRIST", THERE FOR HE IS CALLED JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST OR THE HOLY SPIRIT ARENT GODS.

look man you arent stupid, you should know that there are thousands of people in the world who study the bible, to become a priest you must first study for 7 years before you are ordained, if the bible contradicted itself not so many people would swear by it, read the book first, then cosult a professional that can discuss it further, such as your local priest, because not everyone on this forum studies religion 24/7...

So all the Christians at this forum agree then?  Jesus wasn't God?  Just a human being?  Good, then we are in agreement (except for that Holy spirit thing I'm not too sure about, but we are getting closer).

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2005, 09:17:13 PM »
I'll agree that you're a fucking moron.

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2005, 09:57:01 PM »

JESUS WAS ENPOWERED BY "CHRIST", THERE FOR HE IS CALLED JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST OR THE HOLY SPIRIT ARENT GODS.

look man you arent stupid, you should know that there are thousands of people in the world who study the bible, to become a priest you must first study for 7 years before you are ordained, if the bible contradicted itself not so many people would swear by it, read the book first, then cosult a professional that can discuss it further, such as your local priest, because not everyone on this forum studies religion 24/7...

So all the Christians at this forum agree then? Jesus wasn't God? Just a human being? Good, then we are in agreement (except for that Holy spirit thing I'm not too sure about, but we are getting closer).

First off, your garbage infinate, You should become a suicide bomber, dont try to talk shit about religious believes that you know nothing about just to try and make your religion seem superior........secondly to answer your question..(dont know why im doing this, but just cuz im trying to think back to my Cathecism teachings)....

Jesus - PART OF CHRIST

There is a thing christians believe in, Its called The "Trinity"
Father, Son, Holy Spirit = GOD ... ALL IN ONE, ONE IN ALL
Father - God All Mighty
Son - Jesus, God version sent to earth, sent to spread the word of god/deliver people from sin
Holy Spirit - Jesus, after death, opens heavens gates, rises to heaven...

God Created jesus, gave him to the virgin mother mary, then afterwards he lived, did miracles, then was ratted out, was sentenced to die, was hung on a cross, then was put in a tomb, when his mother went to check on him, she found him gone, then saw him alive, risen...with all his wounds....he then rose to heaven and yea...as u can see, ive been outta touch with religion for a while, i am making an attempt to get back to going to church, in learning more about christ and the bible and all....but yea, thats how it works...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2005, 07:06:17 AM »

So all the Christians at this forum agree then?  Jesus wasn't God?  Just a human being?  Good, then we are in agreement (except for that Holy spirit thing I'm not too sure about, but we are getting closer).

If you read my post just above yours you'd know I do not agree with that? The problem with you Infinite is you want definate answers to faith based question. Here are the only honest answers anyone on thios forum can give regarding your questions:

1.  Does God have complete knowledge of his creation? I don't know.

2.  Who Created Life? I don't know.

3.  Who Created Death? I don't know.

4.  Who Created Suffering? I don't know.

5.  Who Created Forgiveness? I don't Know.

6.  Would it be concievable in the Christian concept of God, for God to pee and poop His Pants? I don't know.

Answering anything other than "I don't know" to those questions implies you have divine wisdom, which no one here has. The furthest you can get from I don't know is "I believe it was....". You think you can give absolute answers and you cannot, unless you're a prophet, but your sheer ignorance throws that theory out the window.

rafsta

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2005, 08:16:04 AM »
^^^ he was asking within our knowledge and uderstanding of catholicism or christianity.... what he doesnt realise is he studies Allah more than most of us study christianity, we cant give legit answers to these sorts of question.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2005, 08:41:16 AM »
^^^ he was asking within our knowledge and uderstanding of catholicism or christianity.... what he doesnt realise is he studies Allah more than most of us study christianity, we cant give legit answers to these sorts of question.

Yeah but he asks them to try and disprove our beliefs. His questions were more rhetorical than inquiring. He wanted to establish the power of God then try and downplay Jesus with the last question. He's an idiot for thinking anyone would fall for it, but he's an even bigger idiot because he probably fell for it himself when he was first presented with these questions..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2005, 12:13:37 PM »
Yeah but he asks them to try and disprove our beliefs. His questions were more rhetorical than inquiring. He wanted to establish the power of God then try and downplay Jesus with the last question. He's an idiot for thinking anyone would fall for it, but he's an even bigger idiot because he probably fell for it himself when he was first presented with these questions..

Actually, I'm not an idiot and I am being totally logical.   Tell me what is illogical about what I am purposing? 

The Creator is the eternal, the absolute.  He is greater than anything within his creation.  He is not bound by the laws of the creation, for he is the Creator!  He created the condition of hunger for man, but he himself does not get hungry and he does not eat!  The Creator does not sleep, for if he slept who would sustain his creation?  And I am 100% sure the Creator of the Worlds does not need to use the restroom!

Next question for Christians... For Muslims, the Noble Qu'ran clearly explains that no sleep nor slumber can overtake God (Allah).  Yet, the Bible says that God "slept on the 7th day".  So my question for the Christians is, who is maintaining and sustaining the Earth while God is sleeping?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 12:25:28 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2005, 01:17:53 PM »

Actually, I'm not an idiot and I am being totally logical.   Tell me what is illogical about what I am purposing? 

The Creator is the eternal, the absolute.  He is greater than anything within his creation.  He is not bound by the laws of the creation, for he is the Creator!  He created the condition of hunger for man, but he himself does not get hungry and he does not eat!  The Creator does not sleep, for if he slept who would sustain his creation?  And I am 100% sure the Creator of the Worlds does not need to use the restroom!

Next question for Christians... For Muslims, the Noble Qu'ran clearly explains that no sleep nor slumber can overtake God (Allah).  Yet, the Bible says that God "slept on the 7th day".  So my question for the Christians is, who is maintaining and sustaining the Earth while God is sleeping?

he rested, not slept moron, it means he quit creating... and even if he did sleep...how is everything just going to stop existing?  most people here were created by parents and parents sleep, we didn't just die when our creators fell asleep so once again you made a stupid comment

you are an idiot infinite, if you were "logical" then you wouldn't even believe in something that cannot be proven i.e. the existance of Allah, because most religions defy logic...they rely on faith...

once again, ignore my posts because they make you look stupid

rafsta

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2005, 02:41:29 PM »

yeh i realised they were rhetorical, it pissed me off... i told him to speak to a priest...

rafsta

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 02:44:17 PM »

God sisnt sleep he rested... i among others said God wouldnt soil himself....

please if you are really interested in this topic research before you make posts. your questions are not logical at all.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2005, 04:09:35 PM »

Who said you were being illogical? Certainly not me. I said your questions were rhetorical. I find it amusing that you think you can derive the proper information from books like the Torah, Gospel, and Quran, but you can't even read my simple posts and understand what I said. How can you decipher the Quran when you don't even know the difference between rhetorical and illogical? You questions were rhetorical because you knew the answers all Christians would give, then you threw in that last question as a trap to make us think "well then Jesus can't be God". You're an idiot because you thought any one here would buy into it.

As for your latest ignorant question (ingorant because you ignore the fact the the book of Genesis is just as much a part of Islam as it is Christianity.); I have no idea what God rested on the 7th day really means. I know many people think that the creating of the world in 6 days literally means days like night and day, but I have read that if you take the actual hebrew text and translate that the word day most likely stands for era. So by that token we may very well be in the 7th day right now and God is currently resting, which would explain all the chaos in the world (your posts and threads in this forum included ;)). Maybe the day of man is the 7th day. Perhaps the prophets that were sent along the years were just attempts from God to convince us to take the path of righteousness. Who knows? I personally do not believe God controls the world as we speak because if he did we would not make such poor choices all the time. I strongly believe that free will is present and God is staying out of it. I believe he created it, and I believe he has the power to step in whenever he wants. I just don't think he does because he wants us choose the right path, and when we do we get to come home. That's the way I see it at the moment. My thoughts could change with time, but either way they are only thoughts and not self imposed facts I force upon my fellow man.

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2005, 04:21:23 PM »
Maybe the day of man is the 7th day. Perhaps the prophets that were sent along the years were just attempts from God to convince us to take the path of righteousness. Who knows? I personally do not believe God controls the world as we speak because if he did we would not make such poor choices all the time. I strongly believe that free will is present and God is staying out of it. I believe he created it, and I believe he has the power to step in whenever he wants. I just don't think he does because he wants us choose the right path, and when we do we get to come home. That's the way I see it at the moment. My thoughts could change with time, but either way they are only thoughts and not self imposed facts I force upon my fellow man.

wow man, why they call you shallow i dunno, coz thats some deep shit there man... i havent heard that theory before, i really need to get readin the old testament...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2005, 09:30:47 PM »
I am not religious by any means, but if you think about it, what is the 7th day? It' Sunday.

Now, if God created the universe in 6 days, the 7th day is used to praise God for what He has given us while he rests. That is why many people go to church on Sunday.

To me, that seems like a logical answer. I could be wrong, but from a logical point of view, that's what I see the 7th day as.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2005, 10:34:36 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? UR SO WEIRD YOU CANT EXPOSE A RELIGION THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR CENTURIES. JUST CAUSE YOUR PRO MUSLIM UP THE ASS AND READ WHATEVER YOU READ, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GO OUT AND TRY TO GIVE A BAD NAME TO OTHER RELIGIONS. RELIGION IS A FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND SHOULDNT BE CONTESTED BY YOUR BIAS VIEWS TOWARDS THINGS.

ME PERSONALLY JESUS>>>>>>>>ANY GOD.