Author Topic: Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.  (Read 557 times)

Thirteen

Re: Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2005, 08:59:10 PM »
ok look at it this way... the jewish people were gonna be wiped off the earth, they were saved and offered their own country (unjustly for the land that was taken from the people that live there, i'll admit) but this was done to prevent any further anti jewish acts

then the palestinians turn around and say that they will not deal with the jews and they will not rest until they are all wiped from the land.

you muslims on this board would be having a fit if america almost wipes out all muslims....they don't succeed, the muslims get some land next to england...then england says they are going to wipe them all out again

i admit, taking land from one group of people and giving it to another is fucked up...bottom line. but when peace talks were completely thrown out the window, what did you think was going to happen? "ok jews, we fucked up, they don't want you here....we'll pack you all up again and move you somewhere else". not gonna happen.

You still haven't explained why they are still driving deeper and deeper into Palestinian territory and demolishing more homes as we speak, and why in the last two years they have demolished yet another 10,000 Palestinian homes to make room for more and more zionist Jews.  Explain that.

ok, when you fight crime what do you do... do you sit in your homes and wait for the enemy to come to you?

when you fight a war...do you wait for the enemy to invade or do you fight them on their turf...

there's your answer, simple as day er plain as day.... it's late
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 09:02:27 PM by Needles Kane »

hustla_4eva

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 06:37:20 AM »
yall wanna talk about who owned the land in the history ? fuck tht shit, does it really matter at wht time ur daddy slid the dick in ur moms vagina before u were born.....nigga plzzzzzzzzzz......history is gone...pfff...............the current piece of jewish owned land belongs to Palestine, its their home, they deserve it, the jews need to get their martian asses outa tht place to some otha area.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 06:52:19 AM »
yall wanna talk about who owned the land in the history ? fuck tht shit, does it really matter at wht time ur daddy slid the dick in ur moms vagina before u were born.....nigga plzzzzzzzzzz......history is gone...pfff...............the current piece of jewish owned land belongs to Palestine, its their home, they deserve it, the jews need to get their martian asses outa tht place to some otha area.

So, by your way of thinking if Israel keeps expanding and in 100 years has all of what was Palestine but no Palestinean is alive to remember then it should be the Jews land.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2005, 07:04:27 AM »
by my way of thinking Israel wudnt last 100 yrs

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2005, 07:09:07 AM »
by my way of thinking Israel wudnt last 100 yrs

The your way of thinking doesn't take in to account reality.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 07:16:12 AM »
lissen buttercup......is english too hard for u to understand ? do i need to break up all the shit, and connect it so u can understand it...theres a diff. between the struggle of palestinians and the struggle of people in some other eras, its endless and more tough..and THIS IS the curent stats. not the history....do i further need to break down the bone into smaller pieces so u can chew it easily ?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2005, 07:26:52 AM »
lissen buttercup......is english too hard for u to understand ? do i need to break up all the shit, and connect it so u can understand it...theres a diff. between the struggle of palestinians and the struggle of people in some other eras, its endless and more tough..and THIS IS the curent stats. not the history....do i further need to break down the bone into smaller pieces so u can chew it easily ?

What the fuck are you talking about? You said Israel wouldn't last 100 years, and that's clearly wishful thinking. Israel is only getting bigger and stronger. THere is no evidence to show they'll be gone with in a 100 years.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2005, 07:33:20 AM »
wht goes up, must come down, the british emprie came down, the ottoman empire came down, the american empire is slowly goin down, look @ the american economy, American economy going down = israeli economy going down  because everything u drink, eat, the toilets u shit in, to the paper u wipe ur faget ass from is Israeli owned, and when the economy goes down the whole countries structure goes and in a few years ur left with broken states of the same land. shit, ur like a handicap askin to be served over and over again
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 07:41:45 AM by Junia T aka Hustla_4eva »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2005, 07:53:13 AM »
wht goes up, must come down, the british emprie came down, the ottoman empire came down, the american empire is slowly goin down, look @ the american economy, American economy going down = israeli economy going down  because everything u drink, eat, the toilets u shit in, to the paper u wipe ur faget ass from is Israeli owned, and when the economy goes down the whole countries structure goes and in a few years ur left with broken states of the same land. shit, ur like a handicap askin to be served over and over again

but the Israeli empire hasn't even started yet.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2005, 07:55:13 AM »
so than itll decline before it even started ;)

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2005, 09:24:11 AM »

so using your logic, since the land is currently in the hands of the jewish... and WAS in the hands of the palestines... WAS equaling the past tense of the verb...meaning it's history

then in turn the land does indeed belong to the Jewish

ONETIME

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2005, 10:23:03 AM »
using logic ur dumbass cant really calculate wht im tryina say

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2005, 10:32:59 AM »
using logic ur dumbass cant really calculate wht im tryina say

you're not saying shit because i just proved how stupid you actually are...i've reduced your fake thug ramblings into nothing more than the bullshit engorged words they actually are

have fun calculating that you dunce

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2005, 02:25:50 PM »
Im A Muslim,and in my eyes all them Jews should die,I mean they came and stole Our Muslim land,and now they are killin Us Muslims,and what we got nothing but stones,and all that "terror" groups how you would call it,would somewhere else be called a revolutionery organsition cause they fighting to get there homes back,but since we are Muslims and we use weapons we are terrorists,fuck Jews,Hitler was a mad man,but he should have killed them all,and we wouldnt have all this terror.Allahu Egbar!!!!!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2005, 03:04:49 PM »
Im A Muslim,and in my eyes all them Jews should die,I mean they came and stole Our Muslim land,and now they are killin Us Muslims,and what we got nothing but stones,and all that "terror" groups how you would call it,would somewhere else be called a revolutionery organsition cause they fighting to get there homes back,but since we are Muslims and we use weapons we are terrorists,fuck Jews,Hitler was a mad man,but he should have killed them all,and we wouldnt have all this terror.Allahu Egbar!!!!!!

For the record, if Hitler won then there would be no muslim in the world either, because he would have kept going until the whole world was aryan.