Author Topic: Evil Ryu's RAGING DEMON... (Masta T diss)  (Read 124 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Evil Ryu's RAGING DEMON... (Masta T diss)
« on: April 18, 2005, 05:05:32 PM »
It's been along time coming dogg, you ain't even know, lost in the Cup and then whinned like a hoe/
How is it you a kid dogg, can't you ever grow, "someone stole my batte and now my spirit is low/
We can go blow for blow but I already won, Darth Vader of WCC 'cause even the best get sonned/
Bitch niggaz was warned in 2001, now my son you gonna get blasted 'cause the west is now one/
Try and stop the demon I got inside, Masta T committing lyrical suicide as I'm on bitch nigga genocide/
They scream homicide whenever I post a rhyme, The new Murder Inc. the way I blast you On Time/
I ain't Jeffery but WCC is still under my Rule, Masta T who? I have no gangsta lyrics just Evil Ryu/
Cut the boob, expose the fool, kill the tool, show my rule, understand its a Game and This Is How I Do/
Where you from, T-Unit, you ain't worth 50 Cent, how you collecting change when Dollars make Sense/
See, you have to know what you up against, Raging Demon part 1 and shit will get more intense/
Masta, what's the expense of holding others down, oh newbie remember you in my fucking land now/
Why you whine, bitch ass muthaphukka you worst off now, this is what you call a perfect round/