Author Topic: What are y'all gonna do for 4/20?  (Read 310 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
What are y'all gonna do for 4/20?
« on: April 19, 2005, 02:23:20 AM »
I got some plans...

After class i'm gonna do my Geography Lab real quick, then i'm gonna smoke, go to dinner, come back, smoke some more, and go to a rock concert at my school called "The Battle of the Bands." It's gonna be sick, theres some really good musicians here at UCSB. Lookin forward to it!!! What are y'all doin?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What are y'all gonna do for 4/20?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 02:24:27 AM »
BTW, Sikotic, don't smoke just cuz everybody else will. Don't succumb to the peer pressure homie

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 02:46:58 AM »
yeah i'll be in full celebration mode. but i guess 4/20 is everyday for me, but tomorrow will be just a little bit harder haha. i dont know if im going to hit up the battle of the bands shit... i aint all that into the hub pretty shitty venue. suffice u going to that living legends jedi mind tricks show? my next door neighbor DJ soulspeak is opening up for them. but i dont know if i'll be able to make it cos my homies having her bday up in frisco that weekend. its kinda funny cos i used to take 4/20 as a pretty serious holiday, like almost as important as a bday. except on 4/20 i used to smoke even more than on a bday cos 4/20 is strictly mean for celebrating marijuana.

dude im waiting for motherfucking FIGHT NIGHT. you heard of that hsit? hella rounds of boxing and hellla girls in super skimpy lingerie.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 02:56:15 AM »
yeah i'll be in full celebration mode. but i guess 4/20 is everyday for me, but tomorrow will be just a little bit harder haha. i dont know if im going to hit up the battle of the bands shit... i aint all that into the hub pretty shitty venue. suffice u going to that living legends jedi mind tricks show? my next door neighbor DJ soulspeak is opening up for them. but i dont know if i'll be able to make it cos my homies having her bday up in frisco that weekend. its kinda funny cos i used to take 4/20 as a pretty serious holiday, like almost as important as a bday. except on 4/20 i used to smoke even more than on a bday cos 4/20 is strictly mean for celebrating marijuana.

dude im waiting for motherfucking FIGHT NIGHT. you heard of that hsit? hella rounds of boxing and hellla girls in super skimpy lingerie.
fuck, that sounds sick! Yeah, i'm gonna goto the livin legeds/jedi mind tricks show for sho! Especially cuz Pigeon John is gonna be performing, that's gotta be fuckin nuts. U hear about he Extravaganza? It's gonna be Busta performing and RJD2 is gonna be there. That's in Harder Stadium, forgot when though... i hear it's free, too

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 03:10:30 AM »
yeah extravaganza is always free... i think Black eyed peas were actually going to come, until the KCSB director stepped in , and they chagned it to busta. i dunno what RJd2 is going to do though, thats going to be kind of weird, doesnt he only produce?... last year they had talib kweli which was dope, he did a full hour set.., year before that was Common i think...

what classes are you taking here?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 05:49:01 AM »
yeah extravaganza is always free... i think Black eyed peas were actually going to come, until the KCSB director stepped in , and they chagned it to busta. i dunno what RJd2 is going to do though, thats going to be kind of weird, doesnt he only produce?... last year they had talib kweli which was dope, he did a full hour set.., year before that was Common i think...

what classes are you taking here?

im kinda swamped this quarter. Spanish 25, Geog.3B, History 4B, Pol.Sci7 International Relations. That's 16 units, but they're all very academic classes, which is killin me. I barely have time to do anything, given that i waste a lot of time on nothing, so i need more free time than most people. I'm actually up right now doin a paper for Pol. Sci class. It's ridiculous, it's based on about 400 pages of reading, and i'm not even in an upper division class. Fuck.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 05:50:51 AM »

wake up, go to work, go home.. after work maybe go round the homies and kick it.. or skate (new board should be here tomorrow!) ... then shower and go to bed...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 05:57:26 AM »
wake up, go to work, go home.. after work maybe go round the homies and kick it.. or skate (new board should be here tomorrow!) ... then shower and go to bed...

What board do you have? Element?

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 06:05:50 AM »
right now i have a "blueprint" one, the one i just bought is an "almost" one.. i had a almost (mullen) one before the blueprint one (and a workship one before that..).. also got some new wheels n a tee shirt

just got some stereo wheels.. i did have some funky translucent red flip ones.

i've got grind king trucks too..  so my current set will be  almost board/stereo wheels/grind king trucks.. 

right now my leftovers are a blueprint board, alien workshop danny way board... we lost my old almost board messing around in the snow a month or two back.. LOL.. (it went off the side of a hill..haha)  umm some venture trucks and the flip wheels... will put a set up together of the best leftovers..

the guys i skate with snap a lot of boards.. so i'll donate one of my leftover to them...

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 06:08:00 AM by Overseer »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 06:12:28 AM »
^^^^Cool :) I used to skate too a few years ago. I had a tight Blind board 8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 08:46:39 AM »
Celebrate my dad and my best friend's birthday. And my friend is also getting off of probation on 4/20. So it's a party all around.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 08:47:22 AM »
what's on 4/20?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 09:44:11 AM »
what's on 4/20?
National Weed Holiday  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 10:21:35 AM »
do all my shit for school cause ive been on an extended spring break that the school didnt support (the homie sikotic's advice) thanx man you ruined my life, lol j/k, it was great, but now i gotta kiss ass to my english teacher

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 11:19:07 AM »
what's on 4/20?
National Weed Holiday  ;)

oh

well, i'm not planning on buying or smoking weed tomorrow :P