Author Topic: Rest In Peace Kay9ine :( Found Dead In A Car, Mother Shot, On Life Support.  (Read 666 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

I'm still in shock. I.E. representer and one of my good friends Kay9ine, was killed today. There are no details on the incident, but word is that the yet to be revealed killer(s) broke into his house, shot Kay9ines mother in the head, and proceeded to kidnap him. His body was later found in the back of a car. His mother is currently still on life support. We wish her the best.

This is a call to anybody who might have further information on this incident. Please contact me immediately at nima@dubcnn.com and let me know.

The entire DUBCNN staff would like to express our condolences to 9ine and his family. For those who don't know, Kay9ine was also the brother in law of Billboard aka 4Bent (R.I.P.) from Black Wall Street.

We will run a special Kay9ine feature tomorrow. You can also read an interview I conducted with Kay9ine back in 2002, by clicking here. He had his biggest hit in 2002 with Kurupt, called "Extra'd Out" from his album "The 9ine Cocked Back".

We will be uploading exclusive footage of 9ine, along with audio tomorrow.

Rest In Peace homie.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
whoa sorry to hear man Rest In peace!

We Fly High

damn... rest in peace...west coast lost another soldier.

mauzip

:(

R.I.P.

My condoleances go out to family and friends.

IzUwitIt

damn another 1
sorry to hear that Nima
RIP

lbc213

RIP, this is fucked up

davida.b.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
damn,today wadn't a good day
kay9nine was nice on the mic,i remember dubcnn saying his album was coming soon(probably back in 2003)but it never dropped
RIP!  :'(

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
RIP to him,& I hope his mother gets better.

mauzip

I hope his mother gets better.

I don't know if I'd want to survive a bullet through my head. You know that if she survives she'll be severely handicapped.

All the best to her too though.

ecrazy

I hope his mother gets better.

I don't know if I'd want to survive a bullet through my head. You know that if she survives she'll be severely handicapped.

All the best to her too though.
Not Nessasarly, dude from my block got shot in the head when he was little, HE STILL HAS IT LODGED IN THERE! 16 years or so ago, they told him he couldnt walk or write and he's doing all that and plays ball every sat. as well...anyone can survive anything
HOPE SHE CAN DO IT AS WELL, AND R.I.P To Kay9ine

GangstaBoogy

damn thats fucked up

R.I.P.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

may god bless his soul. man this seems to happen all too often and i´m pissed off that another talented brother had to leave us so soon. R.I.P. Kay9ine and 4Bent :'(

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Live By The Gun, Die By The Gun

R.I.P.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Tha Psycho Hustla

RIP  :'(.