Author Topic: Life Without Black People  (Read 368 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Life Without Black People
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2005, 08:00:04 AM »
i also found out, that a black guy invented peanut butter :D
but thats old news everyone past 2nd grade knows that

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2005, 09:14:47 AM »
but the scenario set forth at the beginning isnt saying what if they were never here. its more like, what have you done for me lately?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2005, 10:34:10 AM »
but the scenario set forth at the beginning isnt saying what if they were never here. its more like, what have you done for me lately?
::)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2005, 08:54:04 AM »
GOOD shit shahizzle,i don't didn't know some of these brothers as well, "You can say the same thing for crime, drugs, violence and welfare" <============= dumbass comment right here,  "Ok so black men invented that stuff....

im sure it would have been invented otherwise." <=======another dumb ass comment yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2005, 11:39:57 AM »
GOOD shit shahizzle,i don't didn't know some of these brothers as well, "You can say the same thing for crime, drugs, violence and welfare" <============= dumbass comment right here,  "Ok so black men invented that stuff....

im sure it would have been invented otherwise." <=======another dumb ass comment yell

The drugs, violence and welfare comment was asinine, but the second one is not because they would have been invented regardless. Just like if there was no white people, the inventions that were concieved them would have been invented in due time.

I can't imagine the public would go too long without traffic lights or air conditioners. Someone would have invented them.

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2005, 12:32:27 PM »
if thomas Edison wasn't born, 1/2 of those black inventions that were made wouldn't exist..so what's the point?

i can take out one white person, and it wipes out 7-8 black inventors

if i throw in Nicolaus Otto, the inventor of the gas engine, it wipes out another 4-5 black inventors

the title of this thread is dumb, it would have been far more interesting as an informant article than a piece on racism

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 02:08:51 PM »
Fuckin niggers...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 05:09:41 PM »

How is that a dumb ass comment, does it cut to close to the truth?

Y'all need to stop trvializing black people like theyre a highlight in a history presentation.

America would have developed without them, of course it would be different but no shit. This entire post is a cheap ride on black folks dick while at the same time marginalizing them. Wouldn't you be outraged if someone patted you on the back and told you you're great grandfather invented peanut butter that's why you should be validated as a human being? fuck that, you need to know when you're appreciating someone and when youre patronizing them.

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 06:14:44 PM »
^^ word...

but seriously.. did someone 'invent' the mop? you'd think a lot of people would have come up with that one independently...

nice info in there though  :)
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2005, 06:43:38 PM »
If it's an article against racism then it's a cool one, it's a good read. But if it's something racist itself, then fuck it. I got no problems with Blacks, so i got no problems admitting they invented this shit. But please, dont make it a competition Whites vs Blacks.. it's 2005!

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2005, 01:22:11 AM »
^^ word...

but seriously.. did someone 'invent' the mop? you'd think a lot of people would have come up with that one independently...

nice info in there though  :)

a single person invented the paper clip, and look how simple but useful invention that was.

Its true, like someone else said...this country would have developed with or without black people. It just would have developed a lot slower.