Author Topic: Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?  (Read 788 times)

GangstaBoogy

Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?
« on: April 26, 2005, 05:29:57 PM »
Do any of yall realize that when Kurupt went back to Death Row, Daz & Snoop couldve easily squashed the beef 3 fuckin years ago? But it wasnt ok till Snoop did it? Think about it! Daz wasnt ridin with Kurupt's decisions but as soon as Snoop made a phone call everybody says its all good.

Oh and how about this: everybody called Kurupt a "busta, mark, sell-out" etc etc etc because he was working with Spider Loc after he whooped on Bad Azz. But now Spider is gonna be in Snoop's new video and all cats is sayin is "its good to see the West unite"

FUCK THAT!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 05:35:20 PM »
This ain't the streets. It's the music industry.

And whatever happened between Spider and Bad Azz is between them. I'm sure they worked things out.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 06:07:22 PM »
Snoop is keepin the west together and puttin the west back on the map again

if it was up to Dre, there wouldn't be westcoast music again
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 06:28:38 PM »

And whatever happened between Spider and Bad Azz is between them. I'm sure they worked things out.

I don't think it was like that though. From what I remember, Kurupt basically set up Bad Azz for tha okey doke and ended up havin him surrounded outside solo, and they were just tauntin the hell outta him and ended up jumpin him, with Suge bein the ringleader and Spider Loc gettin a kick or more in there.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 06:45:08 PM »

I don't think it was like that though. From what I remember, Kurupt basically set up Bad Azz for tha okey doke and ended up havin him surrounded outside solo, and they were just tauntin the hell outta him and ended up jumpin him, with Suge bein the ringleader and Spider Loc gettin a kick or more in there.

That's Suge for ya. I'm sure that's why nobody expected to hear from him when Snoop was putting the whole conference together. Spider left and is rolling with Dre/50 now. Kurupt left and is rolling with the Dogg Pound again. Like I said, I'm sure they worked everything out without the influence of Suge this time.

soopa-man

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 07:04:44 PM »
Why isnt Dre? is the better question...im a Dr.Dre fan, but i dont give a fuck about what he says because its always different than what he does...where was Dre for The West Coast Conference? Why has he denounced Gangsta Rap like 3 already? Then drops a verse or an album (2001) that is "Gangsta" according to him? I love Snoop and Dre music, together seperate what i dont like i skip through as you should that goes for news, actions, words...because its always inconsistant...Dres last words on Power 106 were "Im Trying To Put The West Back On The MAp!" or something along those lines where's he at? In The Studio? Working On "Detox"? Like he has been for like 4 or 5 years?...difference is Snoop is doing shyt about it before he retires, and has helped many artist from the West not just in his group but outside aswell...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 07:34:27 PM »
Why isnt Dre? is the better question...im a Dr.Dre fan, but i dont give a fuck about what he says because its always different than what he does...where was Dre for The West Coast Conference? Why has he denounced Gangsta Rap like 3 already? Then drops a verse or an album (2001) that is "Gangsta" according to him? I love Snoop and Dre music, together seperate what i dont like i skip through as you should that goes for news, actions, words...because its always inconsistant...Dres last words on Power 106 were "Im Trying To Put The West Back On The MAp!" or something along those lines where's he at? In The Studio? Working On "Detox"? Like he has been for like 4 or 5 years?...difference is Snoop is doing shyt about it before he retires, and has helped many artist from the West not just in his group but outside aswell...

Dre don't give a FUCK about Snoop/DPG/Westcoast anymore, thats why
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 07:42:31 PM »

In Kurupts defense I don't think he set up Bad Azz for anything. It was just a situation where they saw each other and chopped it up, and before u know it Suge and his crew walked up to Bad Azz and took off on him. Kurupt by himself couldn't do anything, BUT if that were my homie that was attacked I woulda stopped fucking with Suge right there. With everything Suge has done or tried to do to fuck with Snoop, I don't see how he could just let bygones be bygones. I remember Bad Azz saying, he could never forgive Kurupt for not having his back and he wouldn't be friends with anyone that took him back. I wonder what he's thinking now

soopa-man

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 07:50:27 PM »

Dre don't give a FUCK about Snoop/DPG/Westcoast anymore, thats why

Yeah you might be right...oh well atleast Dre said Mary j. Blidge is for sure going to be on "Detox"  :(
Lover her stuff but yo! This is A Dr.Dre album not Puffy's No Way Out sequel

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2005, 09:15:17 PM »
Snoop is keepin the west together and puttin the west back on the map again

if it was up to Dre, there wouldn't be westcoast music again

1 - why didnt Kurupt get that? all he got was sell-out talk

Dre who just made Game a platinum artist? and who's tryna sign Bishop Lamount?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 09:44:46 PM »
because dr. dre is a business man, not a westcoast mediator.

Acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2005, 09:47:21 PM »
man how yall gonna say kurupt set up bad azz?  none of us really know exactly what went on, but I HIGHLY doubt kurupt would set up bad azz.  kurupt needed money, thats why he went back to suge.  he didn't hate all the dpg's.  man you can tell in his interviews and songs that kurupt still had love for them.  those video interviews that wcrydaz did with kurupt, man you could tell the dude was heartbroke over the bad blood between him and all his dpg friends.  Kurupt said he saved bad azz life that night, and I believe him.  I definately don't think kurupt set bad azz up.  kurupt was just goin to talk to him, and he couldn't do nothin about all them deathrow dudes commin up and whoopin bad's ass.  that ain't kurupt's fault.  I'm sure if kurupt weren't there, bad azz woulda still gotten jumped, and probably even worse.  I'm sure kurupt broke it all up.

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2005, 10:03:18 PM »

True, True.

DPG won't go platinum.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005, 11:49:02 PM »
i believe daz & kurrupt squashed there beef without snoop making that desicion. 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2005, 01:01:19 AM »

who the fuck made snoop a westcoast mediator?