Author Topic: Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?  (Read 787 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2005, 05:29:06 PM »
And why should he say sometin after all the bitchin certain people been doin bout him over the years to be gettin bk wit them and makin them get some money is stupid.

Yeah...Dre is such a bitch...he's done nothing for the west coast except actively search out more and more west coast repping artists to pimp out on his albums. The guy is a straight bitch, the way he makes sick beats and releases his albums with new WC artists all over them instead of just rappin' on his own for 45 minutes to an hour. Because Dre thinks he's got the sickest flow in the industry. And Dre only works with people that are obviously going to blow up. Check out his list...Hitman, The Game sat on the label getting nothing but personal attention for two years and that Xzibit album shit that went through the fucking ceiling with sales...

No Dre doesn't run around picking up every Westcoast Artist and giving them a complete album of beats for free. A label needs to do as much with artists that will earn money as it gambles with new talent. Yall look at Dre to hold down a label, his own career, rap itself and the westcoast.

I ask u wat have YOU done for the west coast sayin dre's a bitch cus he got smart and went to work wit good artists wat wud u do in his shoes make money or not???
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2005, 05:30:24 PM »
And why should he say sometin after all the bitchin certain people been doin bout him over the years to be gettin bk wit them and makin them get some money is stupid.

Yeah...Dre is such a bitch...he's done nothing for the west coast except actively search out more and more west coast repping artists to pimp out on his albums. The guy is a straight bitch, the way he makes sick beats and releases his albums with new WC artists all over them instead of just rappin' on his own for 45 minutes to an hour. Because Dre thinks he's got the sickest flow in the industry. And Dre only works with people that are obviously going to blow up. Check out his list...Hitman, The Game sat on the label getting nothing but personal attention for two years and that Xzibit album shit that went through the fucking ceiling with sales...

No Dre doesn't run around picking up every Westcoast Artist and giving them a complete album of beats for free. A label needs to do as much with artists that will earn money as it gambles with new talent. Yall look at Dre to hold down a label, his own career, rap itself and the westcoast.

I ask u wat have YOU done for the west coast sayin dre's a bitch cus he got smart and went to work wit good artists wat wud u do in his shoes make money or not???

classic sig you got there
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2005, 05:31:42 PM »
thanx  :D
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2005, 06:08:18 PM »
because dr. dre is a business man, not a westcoast mediator.

who the fuck made snoop a westcoast mediator?

Put it like this - he organised an event that encouraged peace across different camps and seems to be doing everything he can to promote a unified West Coast.

If that isn't a West Coast mediator, what is?

yeah and that could've happened 3 years ago when Kurupt squashed the beef with Suge. but it didnt cuz Snoop wasnt with it. yall niggas still aint answered the question i already see what it is.

snoop is one of those artist who gets the double standard around here. just like g-unit. no matter what they do - its all gravity
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2005, 08:56:25 PM »
i'm glad snoop is finally doing something but you new people have to realize something

snoop could wear a red dress, have KKK back up dancers and teach asian homosexuals how to crip walk on his videos to the Facts of Life beat with CAZ and JA rule singing the chorus

people on here would swear on their lives they've never heard anything better and this is what westcoast rap should sound like

so it all comes down to you, if you don't like him, do like i do, don't support him, that way you keep your money and he doesn't see a penny of it

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2005, 10:42:47 PM »
snoop could wear a red dress, have KKK back up dancers and teach asian homosexuals how to crip walk on his videos to the Facts of Life beat with CAZ and JA rule singing the chorus

That might be going a little far, but point taken. It comes down to the final outcome. We all know what could happen, it's just a matter of them doing it. Snoop seems like he is pretty committed and he's got the money to do something big.

LCKv3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2005, 10:54:31 PM »
Check my post again homie...I'm on your side.

Acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 11:00:22 PM »
snoop gets a free pass for everything on this forum.  he is loved by many.  if he gets killed, someone on this forum will probably committ suicide.  he is not just a rapper to wcc, he is a god. 

but what I wanna know is, how are all the groupies takin this, that talked hella shit about kurupt and rode daz dick for the past 3 years, and vice versa?  I know yall are out there.  sayin shit like fuck Kurupt!  DPG 4 life!  or Fuck Daz!  DeathRow 4 Life! 

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2005, 11:11:57 PM »
if he gets killed, someone on this forum will probably committ suicide.

hahaha, the sad part is that this probably isn't fiction

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2005, 12:06:48 AM »
Why would you even give a fuck? Concentrate about your own life instead of thinking about another man`s life like that

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2005, 12:25:47 AM »
this is one dumb ass thread...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2005, 12:02:20 PM »
this is one dumb ass thread...

and you replied to it, i guess that makes you a dumb ass poster

and this thread aint dumb, the truth just hurts
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2005, 12:06:02 PM »
Why is this thread stupid??? because its negative towards the god  betetr known as snoop.  listen i used ti lvoes snoop music as much as any other rapper but his last 2 albums were atrocious and overall he seems like a backstabber, i dont know i just dont see snoop as a good guy.

also baby g is right snoop has done alot of shady things over the years.
tellnig kurupt to squash his beef with ruf ryders and giving no reason why and then kurupt later finds out its because snoop was in the studio with the ruff ryders.
yeah and kurupt is the traitor  ::)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2005, 12:22:59 PM »
Just look at the things Snoop done against Tray Deee :grumpy:

Acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2005, 10:59:32 PM »
its stupid because you are talking bad about these guys God and idol.