Author Topic: Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?  (Read 786 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Why isnt Snoop considered a traitor?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2005, 11:30:19 PM »
its stupid because this shit is just music...I definetly pay attenetions to what happens behind the scenes but in the end if the flow is tight and the beat hits Im gonna buy the shit...this is no different then reading the enquirer to stay up on brad pitt and angelina jolie or some shit...smh...

Diggfinger

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2005, 03:11:52 AM »
Why isnt Dre? is the better question...im a Dr.Dre fan, but i dont give a fuck about what he says because its always different than what he does...where was Dre for The West Coast Conference? Why has he denounced Gangsta Rap like 3 already? Then drops a verse or an album (2001) that is "Gangsta" according to him? I love Snoop and Dre music, together seperate what i dont like i skip through as you should that goes for news, actions, words...because its always inconsistant...Dres last words on Power 106 were "Im Trying To Put The West Back On The MAp!" or something along those lines where's he at? In The Studio? Working On "Detox"? Like he has been for like 4 or 5 years?...difference is Snoop is doing shyt about it before he retires, and has helped many artist from the West not just in his group but outside aswell...

True...

LCKv3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2005, 08:12:58 AM »
Why isnt Dre? is the better question...im a Dr.Dre fan, but i dont give a fuck about what he says because its always different than what he does...where was Dre for The West Coast Conference? Why has he denounced Gangsta Rap like 3 already? Then drops a verse or an album (2001) that is "Gangsta" according to him? I love Snoop and Dre music, together seperate what i dont like i skip through as you should that goes for news, actions, words...because its always inconsistant...Dres last words on Power 106 were "Im Trying To Put The West Back On The MAp!" or something along those lines where's he at? In The Studio? Working On "Detox"? Like he has been for like 4 or 5 years?...difference is Snoop is doing shyt about it before he retires, and has helped many artist from the West not just in his group but outside aswell...

True...

Yeah, he should be more like the Game and produce an album that'll bring back CA.  Why can't he put out an album every year like Nelly? That's what the westcoast needs! Nelly!  Oh shit...you mean Dre DID spend the last two years of his life working on Game's album? Em's album... 50's album... D-12's album... A Bustah Ryhme's album... An Eve album... Some Ice Cube shit... A Rakim album you're never going to hear... 

If you're looking for Dre to put an album out, you're gonna wait awhile.  Any fan of Dre knows he's a perfectionist with his beats, it's been the main critique of him throughout his career.  As for any other inconsistencies.  That Dre interview was followed by his signing of Game.  Some 213 shit.  The Ice Cube shit.  And his own "Detox" shit, which he's pushed aside several times to deal with label issues.  Because like the man said "I'm tryin' to get this fuckin' label off" 

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2005, 08:49:24 AM »

True...

Yeah, he should be more like the Game and produce an album that'll bring back CA.  Why can't he put out an album every year like Nelly? That's what the westcoast needs! Nelly!  Oh shit...you mean Dre DID spend the last two years of his life working on Game's album? Em's album... 50's album... D-12's album... A Bustah Ryhme's album... An Eve album... Some Ice Cube shit... A Rakim album you're never going to hear... 

If you're looking for Dre to put an album out, you're gonna wait awhile.  Any fan of Dre knows he's a perfectionist with his beats, it's been the main critique of him throughout his career.  As for any other inconsistencies.  That Dre interview was followed by his signing of Game.  Some 213 shit.  The Ice Cube shit.  And his own "Detox" shit, which he's pushed aside several times to deal with label issues.  Because like the man said "I'm tryin' to get this fuckin' label off" 

What Ice Cube shit has Dre been workin on?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LCKv3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2005, 10:57:34 AM »
What Ice Cube shit has Dre been workin on?

Cube was Aftermath for like a year before leaving.