Author Topic: Cannavaro In Drugs Controversy  (Read 133 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Cannavaro In Drugs Controversy
« on: April 29, 2005, 09:28:23 AM »

Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has become embroiled in the latest drugs row to hit Serie A.
Italian state broadcasters RAI last night showed a video of the player using a drip the day before the 1999 UEFA Cup Final between Parma and Marseille.

Cannavaro, who took the video himself, is seen taking Neoton in a hotel room prior to the 3-0 victory in Moscow.

"Neoton helps to regenerate muscle and it is not on the banned list," said his lawyer Paolo Trofino.

"We were concerned about the damage it might do to his image.

"If you go into a player’s room the night before a big match and you see him with a drip, obviously that’s going to be a shocking image. People might jump to conclusions."

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=59400&idSez=16

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cannavaro In Drugs Controversy
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 12:00:21 PM »
i just saw the video in a spanish soccer channel, and doesnt he also says that Veron does it as well?

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 01:41:23 PM »
Don't start bullshit rumors, please.
It's Crespo, Cannavaro & Veron in the video.
But they are taking Neoton, which aint drug and was 100% legal back in 1999.
Every team in the world uses it.
But you know, since now, in 2005, Cannavaro plays for Juve, and Juve is first with Milan in the Serie A, Silvio Berlusconi's (Milan President and Italian Prime Minister) manipulated media released that video like if it was something related to drug.
Here we're living the nightmares of fascism again, with Berlusconi.
And this bullshit top's Ibrahimovic 3 days ban (for something he didnt do)(last game banned is Milan-Juventus)
and the Dainelli-Torrisi thing i described in another topic.

FUCK AC MILAN! FUCK BERLUSCONI!! We will DESTROY them!

P.S. It's wonderful how they showed Cannavaro's face in the video, but they censured Veron and Crespo. ROFL! WTF?

Don't even continue with this bullshit, please! It's offensive for our intelligence.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 02:02:54 PM »
im not startin rumours man; i got it from http:/www.goal.com

i can sure c ur point tho...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 02:07:42 PM by Woozie »

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2005, 02:32:04 AM »
I'm telling it to you from a pair of weeks man, they're really breaking my balls! It's incredible how Crespo is in the video but they only talk about Cannavaro and Veron.