Author Topic: Dogg Food 2: Break Up 2 Make Up - Expectations  (Read 1156 times)

Chazzz

• Lil Geezy
  • Actions speak louder than words
Re: Dogg Food 2: Break Up 2 Make Up - Expectations
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2005, 06:05:57 PM »
first of all i wanna se a classic dpg sounding record.

Production

Dr. Dre
daz
dj quick
mel man
storch
warren g

aritsts
WSC
warren g
and the whole dpg clickk

I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain

Acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2005, 08:53:42 PM »
some of you guys are really living in some kind of dreamworld.  Quik producing on this thing? hahaha yeah right.  Fred wreck?  very doubtful.  dj pooh?  no way.  dre or scott stortch?  not a chance in hell.  Battlecat?  I doubt it.  features, crooked I, tray deee, lady of rage, xzibit, ren, rbx, roscoe, kokane, suga free?  nope no way.

If and that is a big if, an album comes out, the whole thing will most likely be produced by daz.  maybe you guys have forgot, but these guys are independent and have an extremely small budget to work with.  with business so involved in music these days it will be damn near impossible to get so many of these people to work on this album.

my predicition:  100% produced by daz.  features: snoop, nate, and a couple no names daz pulls out of his ass.  maybe bad azz, and hopefully a verse from warren g.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2005, 08:58:54 PM »
some of you guys are really living in some kind of dreamworld.  Quik producing on this thing? hahaha yeah right.  Fred wreck?  very doubtful.  dj pooh?  no way.  dre or scott stortch?  not a chance in hell.  Battlecat?  I doubt it.  features, crooked I, tray deee, lady of rage, xzibit, ren, rbx, roscoe, kokane, suga free?  nope no way.

If and that is a big if, an album comes out, the whole thing will most likely be produced by daz.  maybe you guys have forgot, but these guys are independent and have an extremely small budget to work with.  with business so involved in music these days it will be damn near impossible to get so many of these people to work on this album.

my predicition:  100% produced by daz.  features: snoop, nate, and a couple no names daz pulls out of his ass.  maybe bad azz, and hopefully a verse from warren g.

actually i disagree for some reason i have feeling that this will be put out major (a actually wish it would be indi prob a better album) snoop is behind this and he's big right now and the west coast with the game blowing up has some momentum...i think if snoop wants to release it under doggystyle it will get released major

btw battlecatt got on the west was won tour to help make beats for the album so it looks like they are really tryin to do somethin with it
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2005, 09:52:26 PM »
I Hope It's Only West Coast Rappers & Producers

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2005, 10:07:01 PM »

i know what u mean man. But no Roscoe or Kokane? Shit...id be surprised if Roscoe at least aint on it.

Acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2005, 10:23:32 PM »

actually i disagree for some reason i have feeling that this will be put out major (a actually wish it would be indi prob a better album) snoop is behind this and he's big right now and the west coast with the game blowing up has some momentum...i think if snoop wants to release it under doggystyle it will get released major

btw battlecatt got on the west was won tour to help make beats for the album so it looks like they are really tryin to do somethin with it

BC got on how the west was won tour and is making beats for the album?  and how do you know this?  even if its true, how do you know the beats will end up being used for the album?  they were supposedly recording on the up in smoke tour for the NWA reunion, and we all know where that went.

Rappers are gonna tell you news that gets you excited, keeps fans interested.  thats why daz posts so much bullshit on his website, when only about 5% ends up being true.  he keeps his internet fanbase happy and excited.  How many times have I heard that the dpg reunion album is being worked on?  If I wanted to waste my time I could write 20 pages of things that rappers say, but never happen.

I'm really impressed with this whole westcoast movement thing that snoop is doing, BUT...
how often does snoop say something about the east or whatever, (like when he went on the radio a few months before R&G dropped, and talked some shit bout how the east don't support the west or some shit) and then his album had almost no westcoast flavor to it.

and talking about DPG being major?  c'mon man, especially on doggystyle records?  snoop is a rapper, he should not be in charge of a label.  how long has soopafly been waiting on putting out an album?  what happened to latoya williams?  what happened to kokane?  what happened to e-white?  what happened to rbx?  tray deee and goldie loc?  doggy's angels?  I ain't tryna be negative about this shit, I'm just realistic, and I don't get hyped over bullshit anymore.  snoop was behind 213, and that didn't do anything.

daz wants his money.  he won't fuck around with the majors I gaurantee it.  he wants the quik buck.  and I'm sure kurupt will too.  until I see dpg come together like they were on streetz is a mutha, I just don't believe what they say.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2005, 11:14:36 PM »

BC got on how the west was won tour and is making beats for the album?  and how do you know this?  even if its true, how do you know the beats will end up being used for the album?  they were supposedly recording on the up in smoke tour for the NWA reunion, and we all know where that went.

Rappers are gonna tell you news that gets you excited, keeps fans interested.  thats why daz posts so much bullshit on his website, when only about 5% ends up being true.  he keeps his internet fanbase happy and excited.  How many times have I heard that the dpg reunion album is being worked on?  If I wanted to waste my time I could write 20 pages of things that rappers say, but never happen.

I'm really impressed with this whole westcoast movement thing that snoop is doing, BUT...
how often does snoop say something about the east or whatever, (like when he went on the radio a few months before R&G dropped, and talked some shit bout how the east don't support the west or some shit) and then his album had almost no westcoast flavor to it.

and talking about DPG being major?  c'mon man, especially on doggystyle records?  snoop is a rapper, he should not be in charge of a label.  how long has soopafly been waiting on putting out an album?  what happened to latoya williams?  what happened to kokane?  what happened to e-white?  what happened to rbx?  tray deee and goldie loc?  doggy's angels?  I ain't tryna be negative about this shit, I'm just realistic, and I don't get hyped over bullshit anymore.  snoop was behind 213, and that didn't do anything.

daz wants his money.  he won't fuck around with the majors I gaurantee it.  he wants the quik buck.  and I'm sure kurupt will too.  until I see dpg come together like they were on streetz is a mutha, I just don't believe what they say.

i got the battlecat thing from mtv it had some shit on it......

all your points are valid as fuck and i might just be hopefull but snoop does put out albums from time to time 213 was put out major (even though it flopped) i'm hopin this is one of those times, i mean we've seen him put out 2 eastsidaz albums and 213, i realistically think that dpg might get put out by him, or if they make a good enough album with a decent single and shop it it might get picked up, hell maybe jd would pick it up it would make more sense than daz solo.....they will be able to get big name guests on it like snoop, and nate dogg hooks without a problem plus they could through xzibit, or game on there too.

the whole thing though w/me thinking snoop is workin to put this out has some to do with him talkin about it on mtv and shit, but when i saw him on 106 and park he seemed pretty hyped to drop it and said they wanna put it out by the 4th quarter like he was involved
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2005, 08:01:52 AM »
daz n kurupt featuring (on a few cuts): snoop, nate, bad azz, soopafly,
production: daz, soopa, fred, warren, lt, battlecat

...and please dont drop love songs. i want dat hard-hittin shit back!

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2005, 07:13:51 PM »
lets just hope its Dogg Food and not Dogg Shit....

It's funny u wrote that, But Dogg Shit is the name of Tha Dogg Pound second album that was never dropped on Death Row, Suge got that album in the vaults and released some traccs on Dogg Pound 2000

But I think they shouldn't name the album Dogg Food - that album is a classic no fillers or skipablle traccs. Dat Nigga Daz was in a fuccin zone and Kurput was a Rhyme Animal on that album.  The Sequencing was perfect and Dr.Dre mixed the whole album !  But if u think that Daz aint going to produced 85% of the album than u smokin cracc ! It's like u saying RZA is not going to produce the majority of a Wu-tang album.  Here is what i think and like to see on the production

Dat Nigga Daz

Fred Wrek -  He's going to be on that album because Fred and Kurput got a relationship and good chemstry remember he produced the majority of Space Boggie and he's on Doggstyle productions

Battle Cat - we know he's making music for them and he fucc's with snoop with traccs for Tha Eastsidaz and 213

Soopafly - u know Soopa and Daz go bacc too, Soopa produced the majority of U know what im throwin up for Daz so expect some co-production credit

Warren G - he might drop something.

Dr.Dre - Dre know Detox is coming so he to get his name out there, remember Dre produced on Kurpution and Tha Streetz is a muthafucca

IzUwitIt

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2005, 03:15:44 AM »
Fred Wrek -  He's going to be on that album because Fred and Kurput got a relationship and good chemstry remember he produced the majority of Space Boggie and he's on Doggstyle productions

Dr.Dre - Dre know Detox is coming so he to get his name out there, remember Dre produced on Kurpution and Tha Streetz is a muthafucca

i still aint knowin wot the deal is wit fred and Kurupt rite now- they werent cool when DPG split and I dunno if they squashed they shit but probably seein as every1 else has. Hopefully Fred will be wrecktifyin again for the Dogg Pound

& *Daz Adlibs* WATCHA TALKIN BOUT "Dre know detox is coming so he wants to get his name out there" lolol, Dre dont need to reintroduce himself to the world lol. Very much doubt we'll see Dre on there

Jay_J

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2005, 04:28:02 AM »
Daz>>>>>>      MOST     <<< 
Fredwreck>>       OF        <<<
Battlecat>>> THE ALBUM <<<
Dj Pooh
Hi-Tek
Meech Wells
Warren-G
Dj Muggz