Author Topic: FUCC DAZ. STUDIO GANGSTAS GONNA BE EXPOSED IN O-FIVE  (Read 450 times)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
Re: FUCC DAZ. STUDIO GANGSTAS GONNA BE EXPOSED IN O-FIVE
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2005, 02:05:18 PM »
yeah ban me for exposin a fake nigga haha. bitch ass house niggas. daz claimin long beach and the nigga has never been seen there!!! Yeah I do my research and I gotta ton of homies up in lbc and NOT ONE has ever seen daz there NOT ONE!!. niggas done seen Kurupt and Nate Dogg but nobody has ever seen dat bitch ass nigga Daz. Insane Crips aint down wit Daz cuz Daz needs to meet them 1st. Talkin all dat shit on the internet and claimin sets u aint even been around..i mean nigga what the fucc is u smokin. Be real wit it. Dont claim somethin u ain't. And nigga talkin how he done dirt and been doin this and that. Nigga ain't aint never put in work!!!. I cant believe yall fall for this shit. Either you fall for it or you just dont give a fucc how fake the nigga is. You might as well paint your faces white and try gettin an autograph from Britney Spears. Daz I see you nigga. Ima tell u the same thing Eazy told you nigga PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH!! remember dat nigga haha.   
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2005, 02:18:11 PM »
if daz is fake then let long beach deal with him. why you keep comin online postin his business like thats gone change somethin?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2005, 02:25:46 PM »
Who cares?  All these guys are studio gangstaz.
One of the best MCs ever was the biggest studio gangsta of 'em all.

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 02:36:02 PM »
Who cares?  All these guys are studio gangstaz.
One of the best MCs ever was the biggest studio gangsta of 'em all.

^^^^ real talk. Pretty much what I was going to say as well. Some people take this $hit too serious like its some WWE bs. Its just music. Either you like it or you dont. 99.9% of rappers are an act/entertainers

Jome

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2005, 03:00:12 PM »

Posting DPG hate on WCC is worse than dissing DPG on DPG-forums..  :D