Author Topic: Juve To Stay Silent  (Read 125 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Juve To Stay Silent
« on: May 01, 2005, 05:01:09 AM »

Juventus have imposed a press silence following some recent damaging stories about the club.
"Juventus FC are faced with some disturbing facts that push us to suspect certain situations have been put in place to damage the club at a crucial stage of the season," read a statement on the club’s official site.

"We wish to dedicate all our attention to the competition on the field, fully aware that we are in an emergency situation. For this reason, Juve’s members will not make any further statements until further notice in order to avoid fuelling more controversy."

Juve director general Luciano Moggi had hinted his belief that Sky Italia – a company with strong business links to Milan – had sought out the footage of Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic striking Inter’s Ivan Cordoba so that he would be banned for the May 8 clash with the Rossoneri.

Meanwhile, Italy has also seen the video footage this week of Fabio Cannavaro attached to a drip.

acbaylove

Re: Juve To Stay Silent
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 05:25:29 AM »
Thank God they're finally trying to do something!
Good move. Fuck the media. Fuck AC Milan.
I told you all about it.. now it's official!

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 08:32:29 AM »
FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!![/size]

We won 2-1 with a gol scored by Cannavaro! Shut em up Fabio, shut em up... FUCK MILAN!

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 10:48:20 AM »
I just want to say Alberto Gilardino!! 4 goals today! And to my fellow countryman Mirko Vucinic for his hattrick against Lazio today!

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 11:20:31 AM »

this man is listenin for offers  :pimp: