Author Topic: Pro Evo 4 Tips  (Read 206 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Pro Evo 4 Tips
« on: May 02, 2005, 02:40:28 PM »

Any1 playn pro evo 4 still? thought id start a thread to share tips

Ill start it of with this one....

When one on one with the keeper, hold the right analogue stick downwards as u run in on goal. When the keeper is close enough move the right analogue upwards and the player shud chip a low shot over the keeper and in.  8)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 09:22:15 AM by Woozie »

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Pro Evo 4 Tips
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 03:52:57 PM »
I love this game, the multiplayer is the BEST.
You can learn everything, like that chip shot, in the training if you can be bothered with it.
You should get that memory card fix, that changes all the names + kits + badges and shit, if any of your friends have it just copy it from them.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 04:17:31 PM »
I love this game, the multiplayer is the BEST.
You can learn everything, like that chip shot, in the training if you can be bothered with it.
You should get that memory card fix, that changes all the names + kits + badges and shit, if any of your friends have it just copy it from them.

got it ;D

the update gives u amazing kits....like arsenal and man utd....they look really good
NO MORE WAR

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 07:02:30 PM »
A friend of mine who has it for PS2 finally got a Multitap and now we´re doing 2on2 tourneys / leagues with 4 and more teams ... best thing ever...

... when you´re in a 1on1 situation with the goalie it´s almost a 100% chance to score cause you can fool the goalie with the chip or the fake shot to run around him... but when you turn the goalie control on via the player settings then it´s easier to prevent those chip / fake shot chances cause the goalie doesn´t fall for them like when hes controlled by the cpu...   :D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 02:04:47 PM »
... when you´re in a 1on1 situation with the goalie it´s almost a 100% chance to score cause you can fool the goalie with the chip or the fake shot to run around him... but when you turn the goalie control on via the player settings then it´s easier to prevent those chip / fake shot chances cause the goalie doesn´t fall for them like when hes controlled by the cpu... :D

real talk
NO MORE WAR

The Predator

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 02:42:25 PM »
Just gonna play my bro now on the X-Box now. Dope game. Ill talk later bros gettin impatient to play thinks hes gonna drum me 8-0.

The Predator

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 02:44:19 PM »
anyone got the x-box update like what you lot r talkin about for upload???

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 03:04:58 PM »
Multiplayer is addictive

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 10:04:09 AM »
when the opposing team has the ball, just keep L1+X pressed...it will make ur selected player chase down the player with the ball and take posession.

peace