Author Topic: Tha rap game  (Read 159 times)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
Tha rap game
« on: May 02, 2005, 06:41:08 AM »
yo i aint never said shit never said nottin bout poor and rich all these mofuccas with their bling thinking their the king when they no they arent and they really cant step to this shit that i fuccs wit mess wid me you get run over in da whip an i dont even have one am gonna havta nab one see a punk mouthafucca and im a havta jab son all these jealous haters degraded my style when the rymes they spit themselves is vile its a real mystery about my history these bitche ass clowns know they just cant get to me get my big pitbull to fetch em to me and theyen thewy gettin stretched by me machete in they back initials gettin etched by me cuz they tested me got caught for a killin n cops tryna arrest me but i smoke them punks like they int worth nadda jumpin over fences in my brand new prada bravada bravado is what they may call it but no aint cocky wheter smokin skunk or rocky dont try to copy dont try to pop me cus like the man cass say yeah im a hustla my tummy start to ache so i get me a rustler burger murder is my mo you sippin on cris as if it was lemo call doc dre and send him my demo but i wont get signed cus i aint that fly an i think imma die for i get a piece ov da pie see a tear in my but i int no bitch see a 50 in my hand but aint fuccin rich i cant see why these peeps in disguise tryna decievfe with their tricks and theire lies tryan get dough outa me with whats between they thighd but i dont go fo that girl an u dont rock my world just nibble deez nuts bitch an act like a squirrel see we is scouse we not from the wirral not like that matters see your brains splatter your shitty arse garments all in tatters listen to this gun go bacca bacca bacca no that gun int mine see its the man behind me the man that mind me not like i need it the situation read it he step in front ov bullets see a nice ho an ya kno he tryna pull it but off that topic you aint gonna stopit so scream yer lungs out when snoop say drop it you forgot it the next line is like its hot an my rhmes is and your rhymes not all these mothafuccas goin to the spot tryna get emselves some bitches that they kno they cant pull id rather go up to ellens and get sucked by a wool cus this clubs dull man shit  i aint wid it lets split hit find a pussy and hit it and yeah i gangbang but not blood and crip me an a few bitches in that back ov da whip twisted em hips suckin em tits got 3 pairs a lips all over my dick bust nuts in da face den a fat blunt a blaze nottin else but tha purple haze my mind get lost like it stuck in a maze dam i feel so high i ask myself why is this rap thing about black and white when the real ting it is a bout wrong an right an you think you hard yeah you hard to find when a dude like me is comin up from behind and i dont mean like that i aint know batty boy tap you on the shoulder an you starin at the toy an it aint no barbie is more like an army cus i got my berreta tucked under my sweata yo tinkin about runnin man i think you betta run like the road runner but im smarter than ole coyote even if i was runnin gainst blair i think he would vote me an everything i say here has a lil relevance all these muthafuccas know where my residence be its me the true og and i dont mean gangsta i just mean screen name an i dont give a fucc if u think these freestyle lame cus half the mofuccs on dubcc just cant flow cant freestyle man they just know been lisnin to rap since pablo sign to death row man that bout as cool as a fire man im hot as a fire you say im not hot man u a fuccin liar an i know this rymes seem long as fuck but im sittin here writin in my all blue chucks nottin else to do cept spit for you and if you you just dont listen well it wasnt my mission fucc wid me an yo ass need blessin by the lord or a pastor man i eat you like pasta my rhymes is like twista but a lil faster if you know me you know im madder than the hatter yeah that mofucca from alice in wonderland im not sittin here wid a pen in my hand im just typin as i think while im sippin my drin and these rymes thatat drop might be recycled but i dont give a fuck boy get on yer cycles yall is bitch ass mcs my shit be deadly u bizzy bone on crack man and that int healthy im not taht wealthy an i wont win a speelin be its just not me you i been typin for bout ten now an fingers is killin half the words on the rymes is just line fill and if you dont get this rymes your ass has gotta find a new fuccin mind just read the lines and rapem in time and if you ask my opinion this shit sound fine peace

jsut a lil freestyle
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill