Author Topic: Los Angeles Dodgers are the shit!  (Read 74 times)

WestCoasta

Los Angeles Dodgers are the shit!
« on: May 03, 2005, 08:57:43 PM »
The Dodgers are hard, not the best team but I think they need to be respected in the long run
Obviously they've slowed down but they are good, and Gagne and Alvarez are returning, along with
Elmer Dessens to X out gay Scott Erickson. Shit, they can get a lot of production from Izturis, Drew, Kent, Bradley, and more
from Jayson Werth when he returns. They will only get better. Western Division Champions no doubt this year.
Only Arizona can challenge it.  Giants are gay even with a cheater like Barry Bonds, "Im tired, im really tired" - what a bitch
What a pussy ass "look what uve done to my family" what a prick, this guys a joke. How anyone likes him is beyond me, but
we all know dem Giants fans.... geez

San Diego Padres are possibly THEE gayest team in the majors. Everyone on that god damn team pisses me off
I wanna sock all of em. They all look like surfer bro's. Shit, what a bunch of faggots. They're weak
And someone on "Baseball Tonight" picked them to go to the World Series, are u fuckin' kidding me, what an idiot

Skindiana bon3z

Re: Los Angeles Dodgers are the shit!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 03:40:24 PM »
all around they are one of the best teams in baseball....of course they aren't going to win every game, there will be more win streaks and losing streaks for them, it's a long season....and about Erickson, he's very adequate....he only gave up 2 runs his last start and pitched 6-7 innings I think....he just had no run support

Deadly Dler

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 07:49:44 PM »
hell ya, dodger kick ass, amazingly they dont have any like superstars famous ppl, only 1 that like has been good is kent, but anyways, DODGERS #1

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 07:54:45 PM »
Drew is a superstar.  if hes healthy, which I hope he will be for the entire season