Author Topic: Even if Phil does come back....  (Read 465 times)

acbaylove

Re: Even if Phil does come back....
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2005, 02:29:02 AM »
"Their current roster is not appealing at all," Jackson said. "It's obvious they have a roster that's limited because it's capped out. It's going to take a while to clean that up. They had performers that were paid big money that were incapable of performing.

"Brian Grant didn't earn his lunch money this year. Vlade didn't earn his lunch money this year. Those really hurt when that happened.

"They haven't got a lot of wiggle room to get better in a hurry. They underachieved this year. There's no doubt this team was much more talented than their record showed."

www.latimes.com

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2005, 08:08:07 AM »
there is talk he might go to houston.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2005, 04:06:38 PM »
"Their current roster is not appealing at all," Jackson said. "It's obvious they have a roster that's limited because it's capped out. It's going to take a while to clean that up. They had performers that were paid big money that were incapable of performing.

"Brian Grant didn't earn his lunch money this year. Vlade didn't earn his lunch money this year. Those really hurt when that happened.

"They haven't got a lot of wiggle room to get better in a hurry. They underachieved this year. There's no doubt this team was much more talented than their record showed."

www.latimes.com

The former Los Angeles Lakers coach said he wouldn't necessarily mind taking on a rebuilding job.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2060501

acbaylove

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 04:21:48 PM »
^ The former Los Angeles Lakers coach betta sign with the Lakers and shut up. ;D

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2005, 07:11:28 PM »
so whats the deal you guys think phil really come back cause if he does i bet we will be a hell of a lot better next season

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2005, 07:15:37 PM »
I believe he will...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2005, 07:26:05 PM »
There are 2 things that a person shouldn't do in life, 1. get back together with an ex-girlfriend, and 2. go back to a former employer especially if it ended badly like the Phil-Laker situation did. This can only end badly if Phil goes back.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2005, 11:34:42 AM »
First of all,, kobe is one of the best scores in NBA history that's why he shoots alot

2nd you're actin like he leads the NBA in shot attempts per game,kobe finish 3rd this year ,iverson is the hot dog who always leads the NBA in shot attempts per game...

and kobe avg a career high in assist this past season,the only reason he didn't avg more is because his teammates suck!!!..and he still avg 6 assist per game

and chris mighm is not good for the triangle ,,he's to soft

and about Phil coming back ,,i would like to see it but like dude said, "you don't comeback t a old job"...but we'll see what happens..

i don't mind Flip sanders

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2005, 12:22:46 PM »
What about Brown?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2005, 12:34:06 PM »
What about Brown?

well he has 3 years left in his contract...

plus his health is a big question mark..look at what sappostly happen to Rudy T..i think he got fired couse he's a bad coach,REALLY BAD COACH...

BACK to brown,the reason people are talkin about him been the Lakers coach is couse he has a house in malibu his wife is from malibu,and kobe likes brown

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2005, 12:54:38 PM »
If you add the fact he's a great coach, well.. isnt it enought to wish he signs with the Lakers?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2005, 09:39:18 PM »
i think the lakers are fucked since shaq's big ass left the team. its ganna take new and young talent to help the lakers get back on their feet

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2005, 02:17:08 AM »
I think Miami is fucked too, if Shaq doesnt play against Detroit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2005, 11:50:29 AM »

Yea...Shaq is the reason for every team getting fucked.

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2005, 01:25:56 PM »

Yea...Shaq is the reason for every team getting fucked.

Shit is pretty funny. Miami built the whole team around Shaq. They fucked their salary cap for the next years just to be in a win or die situation. You know, without Shaq it was impossible for them to be condenders for the title (maybe for the Eastern Conference title, but that's it!), now they are. But Shaq will be 34 next year. They got ridd of 2 of their best players, Odom and Butler, young players, and they agreed to pay Shaq a shitload of millions for the next years. Now immagine Miami getting eliminated by Detroit! lol. A real fucked up situation. At least the Lakers still have Kobe, and they have two pretty good young players in return, and they'll have a lot of salary cap space in just 2 seasons. Shit it's even possible they'll have an high draft pick! (Raymond Felton?).