Author Topic: Not that I care but...  (Read 88 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Not that I care but...
« on: May 04, 2005, 05:36:56 PM »
why do the Yankees suck so much?  They're losing again today to Tampa Bay 6-2.....lol, yea TAMPA BAY

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: Not that I care but...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 05:42:49 PM »
yankees are done with i dont think theyll be the same again watch theyll have a good record but no more WS guarantee that
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 07:35:23 PM »
Everybodies got it twisted majorly, the yankees arent done at all so stop being dramatic. They just need to focus more on changing from the inside out. That means more communication between all the coaches, maybe re-do the pitching staff, etc... Everybody is just looking at the problem as loss=no skill. This isnt true. Something significant does need to be changed though.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 08:36:12 PM »
lack of good pitchers, their starting pitchers, besides Johnson, aren't doing so well.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 08:58:12 PM »
lack of good pitchers, their starting pitchers, besides Johnson, aren't doing so well.

I thought Pavano was doing better than Randy?

anyways.  Its the whole pitching staff btw.  Starters, Middle Relief, and Closer who arent cutting it.  Then in the DH spot, they are going to have 3 players moving in and out of the DH that cost a total of at least 35 million dollars.  Thats pretty damn close the payroll of the Royals.  Its not over either, wait 2 years from now when Randy is still getting paid to be a really old ass pitcher.  They should have invested tha tmoney in Carlos Beltran instead of Randy and isntaed of going for Mazzone's Wright, kept Lieber.