Author Topic: WTF!!!!!!!!!  (Read 376 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
WTF!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 08, 2005, 12:31:10 AM »
dam man wtf is up wit all these WWW-F-E-FHLLASJLK SSA threads man im sorry but i had to say it man u guys do no all this shit is fake i thought peple grow out of this wrestlin shit man

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 04:54:26 AM »

NIGGA WHAT!!??

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 08:59:17 AM »
some ppl are entertained by it. i cant watch it anymore because its so stupid, but when i was a kid i was addicted to it.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 09:03:48 AM »
i cant watch it anymore because its so stupid, but when i was a kid i was addicted to it.

yea I used to always watch Raw and PPVs but its so shit now havent watched it in years

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 09:19:55 AM »
lmao, i was watching wrestling last night for the 1st time, in like 6 years, wow, people must have really boring lives to watch it, and go to the shows and stuff, but w/e i was blazed, andi was laughin my ass off

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 11:49:13 PM »
some ppl are entertained by it. i cant watch it anymore because its so stupid, but when i was a kid i was addicted to it.
ya man same here but wat amazes me is grown fuckin peple still watch fake violence for entertainment

IzUwitIt

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 04:02:31 AM »
ya man same here but wat amazes me is grown fuckin peple still watch fake violence for entertainment

yealol
u c all the grown men goin sick doin all the signs with their CENA SHIRTS. cant help but laugh
the only thing good about wrestling is the Divas

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 08:47:51 AM »
Yeah I remember back when I thought I would watch wrestling forever... now it is stupid and fake to me it almost makes me feel like throwing when I realize grown men still watch this stuff.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Ratchet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 09:24:54 AM »
yes wrestling is prestty stupid but so are you for haveing that gay ass name..LOL
you a Gay Dude"GD" so respect your gangster..lol.sorry buddy I had to say somthing.. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 10:58:30 AM »
On mondays I'm doin homework and I turn it on.

I don't see a problem with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 11:01:23 AM »
Yeah all that posturing and fake violence and shit is like if someone who never shot someone was runnin around claimin they gangsta

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
speakin of violence....these guys fake the actual thing but we all are here coz we love listening to people just talking about it

peace

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 12:51:32 PM »
i've been a wrestling fan since the late 80's, i don't like where it has headed in the last 5 years but i still watch raw and a pay-per-view here and there, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 05:56:29 PM »
I always watched it when I was growing up with Gene Oakerlund and The Fink. Then I started watching it again when the red and black NWO showed up. I actually went to a couple of them. I got some tickets in the 4th row on the floor one time. And I got this cool NWO bottle that had popcorn in it, but I put change in there now.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
lmao, i was watching wrestling last night for the 1st time, in like 6 years, wow, people must have really boring lives to watch it, and go to the shows and stuff, but w/e i was blazed, andi was laughin my ass off

well then i guess my life is boring  :'(