Author Topic: who's stoked about the new star wars?  (Read 751 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who's stoked about the new star wars?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 05:31:32 PM »
I ain't gettin no 12 am tickets or nuthin, thats too much hassle.  I'll probably wait till its been out a few days or a week then go see it, that way I don't have to wait in line.  cuz fuck waitin in line!

Its so much easier than what people think to get tix for midnight, I ordered mine over the phone, I dont understancd why everyone doesnt do it ???

because its at midnight maybe? i dont wanna see a movie that late id rather go during the day or evening.

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 05:52:37 PM »
I ain't gettin no 12 am tickets or nuthin, thats too much hassle. I'll probably wait till its been out a few days or a week then go see it, that way I don't have to wait in line. cuz fuck waitin in line!

Its so much easier than what people think to get tix for midnight, I ordered mine over the phone, I dont understancd why everyone doesnt do it ???

just the fact that I have to get tickets ahead of time is enough to not make it worth my  while.  secondly ordering them over the phone.  thats just one more thing I gotta do in my busy day.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 11:56:14 PM »

seeing the very first showing is a must for star wars.t he audience is all watching intently and will jump etc because of that.. its a dope experience...
bit of a shame that grown men run around with lightsabers n shit.. but the atmosphere of opening night cant be beat...

and i cant believe some of you guys aint seen any star wars film... this one wraps up all the loose ends.. its the dark one in the first trilogy, just like empire strikes back (episode V) was in the second trilogy

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 08:30:56 AM »
the first three are dope, fourth is ok and fifth totally wack. Anyway the 2 latest are the things which are the most overrated when it comes to the seventh art (with this wack ass Titanic shit  ;D)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 12:57:37 PM »
Its funny how when people talk aboutEpisodes 4-6, they are all classics but when they came out, Epsidode 6 was a huge dissapointment and all you heard was "ahh nothing can top 4 and nothing will top 5's ending" etc etc etc

Was Episode 2 that bad?  I thought it was a good flim, it actually brought you back the episodes 4-6 feeling and had some very great scenes in there. 

Also, keep this in mind.  Revenge of the Sith is the first star wars movie that has gotten a PG-13 rating.  I also heard that Spielberg saw the movie and said it was a very powerful film that brought him to tears.  So the hype aroudn Revenge of the Sith is huge

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 01:36:14 PM »
so far the critics are enjoying the movie.  Check out www.rottentomatoes.com  30 good reviews out of 34, looks promising

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 07:48:22 PM »
Its funny how when people talk aboutEpisodes 4-6, they are all classics but when they came out, Epsidode 6 was a huge dissapointment and all you heard was "ahh nothing can top 4 and nothing will top 5's ending" etc etc etc

Was Episode 2 that bad? I thought it was a good flim, it actually brought you back the episodes 4-6 feeling and had some very great scenes in there.

Also, keep this in mind. Revenge of the Sith is the first star wars movie that has gotten a PG-13 rating. I also heard that Spielberg saw the movie and said it was a very powerful film that brought him to tears. So the hype aroudn Revenge of the Sith is huge

episode 2 was a lot better than ep 1, but still pretty dissapointing.  the story was cool, and so was the action, but what ruined it for me was the acting and the dialogue.  I think I will be happy with ep 3 tho.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 11:00:58 AM »
so far the critics are enjoying the movie.  Check out www.rottentomatoes.com  30 good reviews out of 34, looks promising

8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 12:37:53 AM »
MAN FUCK STAR WARS they shood of stopped at the first movie

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 01:41:27 AM »
MAN FUCK STAR WARS they shood of stopped at the first movie

And you should have stopped after your first post here.....but some peeps are stubborn, DIFFERENT STROKES BABY! :laugh:

-KIDRENEGADE-

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 09:30:48 AM »
man star wars ep 1 and 2 were decent but not THAT good. three shoul dbe crazy tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 01:08:09 AM »
PG-13!!! Yayyyyyy!

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 01:30:39 AM »
lol..

2 days to go!  8)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 06:27:58 AM »
not stoked. It's more of a rebellion thing...
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 09:44:43 PM »
Not me.Never really was a start wars fan