Author Topic: Somethin' bout G-FUNK...  (Read 1001 times)

SGV

Re: Somethin' bout G-FUNK...
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2005, 08:24:44 PM »

so, why do people have to like whats trendy?  50 cent, g unit, and game is whats crackin.  how come you give all those groupies on here so much shit?  snoop is still crackin, why do you give the snoopie groupies shit?  How come you don't like their music, its whats crackin. 
I've never liked 50. Ever since 99. I like Young Buck. Banks' album was aight, I still think he's a boring emcee. That new Yayo single is hot, but like Banks, he's boring. Game CAN be dope, when he's not trying too hard. The new Snoop single is hot, but he's done.

You don't have to like what's trendy, it's more like, getting with the times. Otherwise, you'll end up like Uncle Rico.

Thirteen

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2005, 08:51:52 PM »
lol at you guys still arguing... neither sides opinions are gonna make the other side change what they like

so one side,keep listening to the dope but dead hits

and the other side can go out and support each artist for two weeks until their song gets played out and whack

meklo_loko

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2005, 10:52:18 PM »
g funk is still tha shit. there can be different types of westcoast music. new 2005 gfunk would be tyte as fuck warren g is one of my favorite rappers. has tyte beats good flows. but every1 has there own opinion.

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2005, 11:43:50 PM »
i love g funk too but im with SGV on this one we're talkin about what would
SELL aka mainstream aka BET MTV westcoast on MEDIA again
Latin Thug Passion

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2005, 02:36:41 AM »
By not letting G-Funk die, you're holding the West back. Thanks asshole. Can we please elevate our game out here? Can we not try something new? Fuck a G-Funk record in 2005.

gotta agree again, g-funk was an ERA. you dont see puffy still walkin around with shiney suits. why? cuz it was played out so he let it go. lets learn from that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"