Author Topic: Remember the Marine who shot the injured Iraqi?  (Read 262 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Remember the Marine who shot the injured Iraqi?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 09:33:23 PM »
Keep on with the pathetic republican talking points.  Just because Bill O'Reilly wants to run around all day trying to claim every American that disagrees with military action hates our troops doesn't mean you have to be a dumb lil Republican puppy and repeat stupid party lines like a drone.  Really its sad to watch someone destroy their own intellect over a fanatical love for an incompetent political party. 

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 09:38:33 PM »
Really its sad to watch someone destroy their own intellect over a fanatical love for an incompetent political party. 
WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 09:39:05 PM »
Woodrow you stupid cunt...why do u quote "occupiers"??
Because I copy/pasted my responses from a website and forgot to take them out.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 01:59:08 PM »
Woodrow you stupid cunt...why do u quote "occupiers"??
Because I copy/pasted my responses from a website and forgot to take them out.

No stupid cunt, its because youre delusional and live in a fantasy world. where the earth is better off in the hands of white capitalists.
Seriously, answer the question. Why do u quote "occupiers"?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2005, 02:34:45 PM »

Here's a transcription from Iraqi TV that explains how a terrorist killed an Iraqi police office, cut his insides out, placed TNT inside of his body cavity, and used his body for a bomb. If they are willing to do this to their own police force, why should they have a problem doing this to people they view as "occupiers"?

And on another sidenote, Woodrow, do you think that Iraqi's who are fighting against US occupation should treat an Iraqi police officer any different?  The Iraqi police officers are mercenery's, they are highly paid (In comparison to being out of work like most the Iraqi population) to do the dirty work for the US military.   The military sends these Iraqi police officers into a hostile environment first, and then the US troops follow if the situation is secure.  Just to make a little bit of money, these Iraqi police officers have become traders to their own people.  They are no different than the US troops in the eyes of Iraqi's who are fighting the occupation.

Do you not understand that?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2005, 03:08:47 PM »

Here's a transcription from Iraqi TV that explains how a terrorist killed an Iraqi police office, cut his insides out, placed TNT inside of his body cavity, and used his body for a bomb. If they are willing to do this to their own police force, why should they have a problem doing this to people they view as "occupiers"?

And on another sidenote, Woodrow, do you think that Iraqi's who are fighting against US occupation should treat an Iraqi police officer any different?  The Iraqi police officers are mercenery's, they are highly paid (In comparison to being out of work like most the Iraqi population) to do the dirty work for the US military.   The military sends these Iraqi police officers into a hostile environment first, and then the US troops follow if the situation is secure.  Just to make a little bit of money, these Iraqi police officers have become traders to their own people.  They are no different than the US troops in the eyes of Iraqi's who are fighting the occupation.

Do you not understand that?

since when is trying to maintain order and protecting the people that don't want to have bloodshed around them being a traitor? infinite, you're a degenerate of an individual....this section is called Train Of Thought, and it seems you keep on missing the train to your brainwashed ideals