Author Topic: Ya'll See Castillo vs. Corrales?  (Read 152 times)

SGV

Ya'll See Castillo vs. Corrales?
« on: May 11, 2005, 08:38:53 PM »

Everyone was hyped about it after. Saying it was one of the best fights ever. And, that ad from the Showtime website calls it Fight Of The Decade.

I thought that shit was a real good fight for real. How Corrales came back from being knocked down twice in the same around and STILL win is beyond me. But, if he do fight Castillo again, he'll lose. The fight was Castillo's had the 10th Round ended without him (Castillo) getting TKO'D (Ref stopped the fight, as Castillo was getting beat down against the ropes.)

Click here to see flicks and video from the fight.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ya'll See Castillo vs. Corrales?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 08:45:49 PM »
are they going to replay the fight on the weekend?  Some poeple have billed this fight as prolly the second best fight of all time

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 09:36:12 PM »
It was an amazing fight. I was gonna post about it but nobody gives a fuck about boxing on here it seems. I'm a new Corrales fan thats fa sho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 09:38:54 PM »
It was an amazing fight. I was gonna post about it but nobody gives a fuck about boxing on here it seems. I'm a new Corrales fan thats fa sho.

I do  :'( :'(

SGV

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 01:32:53 AM »
They'll be replaying this fight a lot, especially the 10th Round. That shit was amazing.

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 01:56:05 AM »
There was a fight he was the undercard (Corrales) for tyson v. Someone who beat tyson - well anyways First he got knocked down, then he knocked the other guy down, then towards the end of the 9th they just went wild, this was one of the best boxing matches ive seen, but they stopped it because his lip was bleeding too much, sucked....i remember posting something about it, but i dont have time to look when i posted that waay back in the day

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »
There was a fight he was the undercard (Corrales) for tyson v. Someone who beat tyson - well anyways First he got knocked down, then he knocked the other guy down, then towards the end of the 9th they just went wild, this was one of the best boxing matches ive seen, but they stopped it because his lip was bleeding too much, sucked....i remember posting something about it, but i dont have time to look when i posted that waay back in the day

That was against Casamayor I think. I remember they stopped him for 2 huge cuts inside his lip. I know he came back and whooped that niggas ass tho later on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 02:04:29 PM »
I think it was Mayweather who beat the shit out of Corrales, which is why he was gone for a while.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 03:53:23 PM »

That was against Casamayor I think. I remember they stopped him for 2 huge cuts inside his lip. I know he came back and whooped that niggas ass tho later on.
YEA! - That was it....Man, if they didnt stop the fight that would have been one of the greatest fights ever i think, that undercard was 9x better than the main event, it blowed

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 12:35:27 AM »

I do  :'( :'(
illl second that

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 12:59:55 PM »
sick fight man they beat eachother up ruthless
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill