Author Topic: Football Goals Request Thread  (Read 5186 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Football Goals Request Thread
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2007, 02:12:56 PM »
Are you guys retarded? I gave an explanation why it's unstickied...It would be the same if it were anything else. I don't give a shit what it is, a thread doesn't stay sticky if people don't post in it for months...PeACe

You a fucking bitch. You couldnt wait to do this. Why the fuck didnt ytou gave at least a warning so we would know. Your a fucking hater.

How old are you? A thread shouldn't take up space at the top if it generates little to no interest...It's common sense, buddy. Why would I give a fuck if it's sticky or not, I'm just doing my job, child...No warnings needed, people were already complaining that no one cared. show that people care instead of bitching and it'll get stickied again...PeACe

Dont deny the fact that you couldnt wait to do this. You a hater like i said, you dont like FOOTBALL. Thats why.You couldve gave at least a warning.

Where are you guys getting all this? "I couldn't wait"? LOLLL. You really think it makes a difference in my life? Best believe that if this thread was still on and poppin', it'd be right at the top with the other sticky threads...Now stop whining like a little kid, especially when I'm being 100% fair...

PS...I don't dislike soccer, I actually posted some goals in here even. Stop speaking out your ass...PeACe

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »
You really think it makes a difference in my life?

I'd say the fact that dubcc is your life it must make some sort of difference.
NO MORE WAR

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #242 on: January 27, 2007, 07:56:41 PM »
Wow, couldn't see this coming when you became a mod.

I guess I should starting posting up some random goals often then eh?

Here's a nice little compilation of December's best goals from the EPL...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5goduc8V0s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x5goduc8V0s</a>

:o

thanks for that man!  shit was amazing!  props.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2007, 03:34:30 AM »
Are you guys retarded? I gave an explanation why it's unstickied...It would be the same if it were anything else. I don't give a shit what it is, a thread doesn't stay sticky if people don't post in it for months...PeACe

You a fucking bitch. You couldnt wait to do this. Why the fuck didnt ytou gave at least a warning so we would know. Your a fucking hater.

How old are you? A thread shouldn't take up space at the top if it generates little to no interest...It's common sense, buddy. Why would I give a fuck if it's sticky or not, I'm just doing my job, child...No warnings needed, people were already complaining that no one cared. show that people care instead of bitching and it'll get stickied again...PeACe

Dont deny the fact that you couldnt wait to do this. You a hater like i said, you dont like FOOTBALL. Thats why.You couldve gave at least a warning.

Where are you guys getting all this? "I couldn't wait"? LOLLL. You really think it makes a difference in my life? Best believe that if this thread was still on and poppin', it'd be right at the top with the other sticky threads...Now stop whining like a little kid, especially when I'm being 100% fair...

PS...I don't dislike soccer, I actually posted some goals in here even. Stop speaking out your ass...PeACe

Go eat a kobe dick NIK. And get your faggot ass out of this thread.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2007, 03:36:24 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgTb9XwVVA4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dgTb9XwVVA4</a>

Legandary van Hooidonk freekick, for Feyenoord.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
You really think it makes a difference in my life?

I'd say the fact that dubcc is your life it must make some sort of difference.

Yea, WCC is my life, even though I only post in the Sports section nowadays...So the Sports section of WCC is my life. LOL. Bitch please, I saw a pic of you. You look like one of those fat little nerds who sit in the back of the class alone...

ecrazy

« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »
Well since you know what threads are on and poppin NIK, why hasnt the WCCWF thread been stickied yet? that thread is on and poppin all the time? eh? eh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2007, 12:24:37 PM »
Well since you know what threads are on and poppin NIK, why hasnt the WCCWF thread been stickied yet? that thread is on and poppin all the time? eh? eh?

No one has requested it...With the 49ers thread, I stickied it because there was heavy demand. people were even PMing me about it. I give a shit about the 49ers less than this thread even, so it's flat out retarded to claim I'm doing this for my own "pleasure"...LOL

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2007, 01:40:25 PM »
Bitch please, I saw a pic of you. You look like one of those fat little nerds who sit in the back of the class alone...

I guess it's just as well that what I am and what you think I looked like are 2 very different things.

p.s.  I really don't think that is a road you should be going down.  :-\
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 01:56:14 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2007, 02:08:26 PM »

No one has requested it...With the 49ers thread, I stickied it because there was heavy demand. people were even PMing me about it. I give a shit about the 49ers less than this thread even, so it's flat out retarded to claim I'm doing this for my own "pleasure"...LOL

Your a bitch NIK. This thread has been sticky for so long. And you became a mod and you un-stickied it all of the sudden. See this why there should be another mod, cuz your bitch ass cant control yourself. you said it yourself, you dont care about this thread. So why did you un-stickied it if you dont care. This shit must bother you, otherwise you would leave it as it is. Your a hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2007, 04:08:57 PM »
I really think we should make an IQ test mandatory as part of the registration process...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: January 29, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
I really think we should make an IQ test mandatory as part of the registration process...

lol how are you able to get an account then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »
Gee, I dunno, maybe I'd wish myself an account. :D

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2007, 08:33:26 PM »
Make this thread a sticky again please.  :oi:

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #254 on: January 30, 2007, 04:20:35 AM »
I think nik wanted to unstiky this topic and prob enjoyed doing so but to be honest this topic was really slow, not much was happening so i can understand fully why he did it!

It shouldnt be made a sticky untill it deserves it again!