Author Topic: New Study to end the debate on who discoved the Americas...  (Read 197 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
the U.S. Homeland Sercurity Department.

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: New Study to end the debate on who discoved the Americas...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 08:05:52 AM »
SHIN-KOU-HA-DOU-KEN!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 01:30:03 PM »
sat sat booooghet

rafsta

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 02:42:40 PM »
SHIN-KOU-HA-DOU-KEN!

HADOKEN

i'd fuck u up in alpha 2 no sweat.

I doubt that homie. One of my favorite things to do in college was play the Japanese exchange students, 'cause they thought that Americans sucked at Street Fighter, and they beat everyone. Well a Mexican came in and beat they ass. Alpha 2? shit lets go Alpha 3 and give me Evil Ryu, or lets for Street Figher III and I'll beat you with Sean, who ain't even my best player. Shit, it's like 2Pac getting The Outlawz to handle Mobb Deep, you ain't even on my level, I'll let Sean handle you.

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »
SHIN-KOU-HA-DOU-KEN!

HADOKEN

I doubt that homie. One of my favorite things to do in college was play the Japanese exchange students, 'cause they thought that Americans sucked at Street Fighter, and they beat everyone. Well a Mexican came in and beat they ass. Alpha 2? shit lets go Alpha 3 and give me Evil Ryu, or lets for Street Figher III and I'll beat you with Sean, who ain't even my best player. Shit, it's like 2Pac getting The Outlawz to handle Mobb Deep, you ain't even on my level, I'll let Sean handle you.

LOL i like ure analogy  ;D

anyway, evil ryu is in Alpha 2.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 07:17:02 AM »
SHIN-KOU-HA-DOU-KEN!

HADOKEN

Really?  how you get him in Alpha 2, I know his in Alpha 3. *no tried to find an old copy of Alpha 2 to play*

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 11:54:26 AM »
SHIN-KOU-HA-DOU-KEN!

HADOKEN

Really?  how you get him in Alpha 2, I know his in Alpha 3. *no tried to find an old copy of Alpha 2 to play*

its been a while, but what you do is hold select/option when youre on ryu.... i think its 'left' 'up' 'right' 'down' then punch then let go of select/option... theres also 2 secret levels, remember street fighter 2 the cartoon ? where Ryu fights Saggat at the end, in the field ? you can get that level, and theres also a waterfall level...

p.S i would put a jap exchange student to shame.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 01:12:12 PM »
I personally think they just talk big. But I have put some Asian students to shame here. I need to hook up my X-Box to X-Box Live 'cause Street Fighter is online.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2005, 01:25:50 PM »
Hahahaha................................I would take any of you 8)

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2005, 02:49:09 PM »
I personally think they just talk big. But I have put some Asian students to shame here. I need to hook up my X-Box to X-Box Live 'cause Street Fighter is online.

yeh but you cant exactly play alpha 2 online... only street fighter snk or wateva it is... its a cool game, but doesnt compare to the oldschool...

my friend had alpha 2 and all the other streetfighters emulated on his X-Box...