Author Topic: STRONG ARM STEADY ON RAP CITY!!!!!!????  (Read 458 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: STRONG ARM STEADY ON RAP CITY!!!!!!????
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 12:02:06 AM »
how is mitch wack?

TuSlic

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 10:56:24 AM »
lol krondon live around the block from me he drives a old ass volvo

what street? and are u sure its him? i saw him on pico driving a white car. i looked like a nissan.

he lives on hudson avenue and dockwilder in the mid town area right across the street from my lil homie from my hood

he always droppin mixtapes off at the liquor store on la brea and san vicente

i think he got anotha car though

he stay on Hudson & Dockweiler? yup that was krondon who i saw pico then. that nigga dont have money like he claims to have. what kinda crib does he stay in? apartment or house? and is that shit beat up?

its like a deplex or a triplex hudson the most fucked up block in the hood

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 04:13:20 PM »
Phil Da Agony is real tight

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2005, 11:11:28 AM »
these guys are all wack and give los angeles a bad name.

they aint wack, and Mitchy aint from LA.

well thats good news cuz hes the wackest outta all of them.

lol he's the only real one out of all of em. U got Phil and Krondon tryna act like thugs all of a sudden, and neither one of em is anything close to it. Mitch is the only one out the click that actually bangs, but all the rest keep talkin that shit. Phil and Krondon are aiight rappers, but theyre shit is just BORING. They have no real charizma on the mic.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2005, 01:26:44 PM »
^Wow,can you please explain how is Phil The Agony a gangsta rapper???LMAO,have you even heard any of his songs or lyrics???I dont know if its your ignorance or stupidity,I really dont know what it is.Before making any judgements,listen to his musicm & then tell me how the fuck is he acting hard on his songs???
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 01:35:42 PM by Masta T »

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2005, 04:23:17 AM »
^Wow,can you please explain how is Phil The Agony a gangsta rapper???LMAO,have you even heard any of his songs or lyrics???I dont know if its your ignorance or stupidity,I really dont know what it is.Before making any judgements,listen to his musicm & then tell me how the fuck is he acting hard on his songs???

i dunno about his solo shit, cus im not a real fan of this fool. But i been followin Mitch since the beginnin of his career, so i seen SAS since they all got together. Maybe Phil just gets a lil too hyped for his own good on songs with the resta the click, but all of a sudden i hear lines like "shotgun in yah nose"....etc...

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2005, 04:27:16 AM »

btw, understand a post before u make a stupid fuckin comment about it. I didnt say he's a gangsta rapper. As a matter of fact, i said the EXACT opposite. The only bonified gangsta in the click is Mitch. The rest, i said, like to spit alot of gangsta shit that aint even them. Phil is actually a good rapper, his shit is just boring is all. So, either its your "ignorance", "stupidity", or maybe youre just fukin retarded...either way....think before u speak.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2005, 05:00:35 AM »
^Well you made it clear that Phil raps gangsta as if it was his style,like sth he always did.So basically wit that comment you posted it was clear that you thought he was a gangsta rapper,but wasnt a gangsta in reality.1 or 2 lines where he talks about guns doesnt mean anything,it doesnt automatically make him a gangsta rapper,so basically,think before u speak.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2005, 01:19:35 PM »
^Well you made it clear that Phil raps gangsta as if it was his style,like sth he always did.So basically wit that comment you posted it was clear that you thought he was a gangsta rapper,but wasnt a gangsta in reality.1 or 2 lines where he talks about guns doesnt mean anything,it doesnt automatically make him a gangsta rapper,so basically,think before u speak.

lol@ u tellin me what i think. Obviously Phil isnt a "gangsta rapper". But alotta the shit people been complainin about this fool is that he's basically a backpack rapper whos all of a sudden a tough guy lol. Krondon is almost the same way. Shit, this fool used to chill at USC college parties back in the day...but now he's a thug lol. If youre arguin with me about whether Phil is a gangsta rapper, then youre not arguing the same argument i am. He ISNT one, which is what the problem is. If you arent, then dont try to be.