Author Topic: Dumb Laws of the Week  (Read 159 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dumb Laws of the Week
« on: May 14, 2005, 10:04:40 AM »
Here are this weeks dumb laws. Remember that these laws either exist now and are enforced, or still exist but aren't enforced. They DO/DID exist though.

Arizona, USA: When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.

California, USA: It is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss.

Florida, USA: You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dumb Laws of the Week
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 06:47:24 AM »
by law us british men still have to practise our archery every sunday

the average englishman is descriminated against in his own country. anti descriminations laws state firms have to employ a cetain number of of ethnic minorities (even if they are not the most suitable person for the job!), the metrepolitan police is currently fast tracking thousands of applications from minorities to try and get towards 25 % minority reporesentation.wales and scotland have had considerable devolution but get more of a say in the general election than they should and england gets no say in their internal affairs. earlier this month 60 % of england voted for the conservativesto get in power but with the power of labour in scotland particularly they won the election. why should scottish mps be alowed to vote on english laws when england mps don;t get any votes in the scottish parliament!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 08:20:14 AM »
i herd of an old law in some state where the weather was always bad (snowin or sumshit) so they introduced some rule where every one had to smile all the time or else u cud be locked up  :loco:

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 08:46:13 AM »
in Australia flying a kite is illega (power lines n shit)l... its not enforced but i remember a show about gettin rid of ridiculous laws...

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 10:04:56 AM »
lol u my not fart in a public area after 6 P.M

BadAzz4001

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 05:55:47 PM »
In Chicago you arent gonna be able to use ur cell phone while operating a vehicle Its Not enfored yet but they will.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 06:45:30 PM »
In Chicago you arent gonna be able to use ur cell phone while operating a vehicle Its Not enfored yet but they will.

That's already a law in Cali...

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »
^^^^^ no it isnt

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 11:32:19 PM »

thats been in new york for years

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 11:54:47 PM »
^^^^^ no it isnt

Yes it is...A cop can pull you over for talking on a cell phone while driving.

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 12:13:07 AM »
no homie your wrong. it was being pushed by an assemblyman, but it died. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 12:20:37 AM »
no homie your wrong. it was being pushed by an assemblyman, but it died. 

Really? I thought they could pull you over for anything that could be a distraction to your driving...And all this time I been putting down my phone when rolling by the cops... :-X

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 12:25:41 AM »
yup but cell phone specific nope.  i'll be damned if a cop sees me on my cell phone and says i was distracted, hes doesnt know.  shit i wasnt distracted till your ass pulled behind me.  unless i was visually swerving, id win that court case