Author Topic: Are you guys finally man enough to admit that..............................?  (Read 902 times)

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Are you guys man enough to admit that..............................?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2005, 04:27:43 PM »
he can help da west a lot but u cant brinjg it back unless u get sum heavy hitters like-
ice cube
Xzibit
n Snoop makes sum more good music
Da Dogg Pound
n sum new faces like-
Spider Loc
Black Wall Street
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

Caution2006

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2005, 07:41:25 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2005, 11:34:40 PM »
The west coast won't be back until someone who possesses a great amount of talent blows up...Sly Boogy, Crooked I, Ras Kass, you take your pick...

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2005, 12:18:09 AM »
first off what my dude means as the west coast is commin BACK is
On BET MTV and recognized all over the united states of america on a mainstream level
secondly game didnt bring it back BUT because of him major labels are looking
at new westcoast talent cause now other labels want there own "game"
cause they see that westcoast artists are marketable and trust me you will see crooked I
up there soon' the west will be back once the non west areas recognize it
and its comming its almost here
Latin Thug Passion

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2005, 02:31:02 PM »
first off what my dude means as the west coast is commin BACK is
On BET MTV and recognized all over the united states of america on a mainstream level
secondly game didnt bring it back BUT because of him major labels are looking
at new westcoast talent cause now other labels want there own "game"
cause they see that westcoast artists are marketable and trust me you will see crooked I
up there soon' the west will be back once the non west areas recognize it
and its comming its almost here

Exactly!!! And regardless of what some of these haters and clowns on the net think....Most people on the streets give Game credit for bringing it back, like it or not!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2005, 02:37:29 PM »
Man i gotta give Game props for doing what he did. He was a nobody, and he arrived where he is now, being on top of the West Coast with Snoop Dogg and all the other OG's. Even tho' i'm sure it's not him the guy responsable for his own success (it's obvious it's a combination of Kay Slay/Dr.Dre/Interscope/50 Cent/G-Unit), he still did a good album (far from being classic, but still a solid debut one) and he's still on MTV, in the covers, you know.. he's still big. But till the day i'll see real talented rappers from the West Coast (Crooked I, Sly Boogy, Bishop Lamont, Balance, etc..) getting the right recognition from the media, the West will still be dead, commercially speaking. The truth is that 2005 West Coast is the same 2004 West Coast (Dre, Snoop, Pac, Dogg Pound, Xzibit, Suge, Cube, etc..) PLUS Game. Nothing really changed, Game was just good enought/lucky to add himself to the list. The West aint resurrected yet till young cats will not get the same recognition Game had (thanx to Kay Slay/Dr.Dre/Interscope/50 Cent/G-Unit). You know what i mean?

I'm with antonio on this.. game aint brought shit up but HIMSELF

you cant say the west is resurrected until theres a movemnt.. 1 guy is not a movement, 1 person rising isnt a resurrection of an entire coast.

you fucking cheerleaders are the same ones that scream an album is classic the day it comes out without letting that shit mature and marinate..

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 02:50:06 PM »
Man i gotta give Game props for doing what he did. He was a nobody, and he arrived where he is now, being on top of the West Coast with Snoop Dogg and all the other OG's. Even tho' i'm sure it's not him the guy responsable for his own success (it's obvious it's a combination of Kay Slay/Dr.Dre/Interscope/50 Cent/G-Unit), he still did a good album (far from being classic, but still a solid debut one) and he's still on MTV, in the covers, you know.. he's still big. But till the day i'll see real talented rappers from the West Coast (Crooked I, Sly Boogy, Bishop Lamont, Balance, etc..) getting the right recognition from the media, the West will still be dead, commercially speaking. The truth is that 2005 West Coast is the same 2004 West Coast (Dre, Snoop, Pac, Dogg Pound, Xzibit, Suge, Cube, etc..) PLUS Game. Nothing really changed, Game was just good enought/lucky to add himself to the list. The West aint resurrected yet till young cats will not get the same recognition Game had (thanx to Kay Slay/Dr.Dre/Interscope/50 Cent/G-Unit). You know what i mean?

I'm with antonio on this.. game aint brought shit up but HIMSELF

you cant say the west is resurrected until theres a movemnt.. 1 guy is not a movement, 1 person rising isnt a resurrection of an entire coast.

you fucking cheerleaders are the same ones that scream an album is classic the day it comes out without letting that shit mature and marinate..

By using your logic....I guess Ready to Die didn't start the East Ressurection? East coast people stood behind Big, Jay, Nas, and whoever!!! They didn't question Big's street cred!!! Or nas's!!! Or the tatoo's nas has or the fact that Big went to private school!!!  Only Westcoast hip hop fans are stupid enough to look at things in such a critical manner. The main reason the westcoast won't make it all the way back??? The stupid critical no life fans!!! Who show blind allegience to clicks and favorites more than the rappers themselves.  Why do I give a fuck??? I'm from the Midwest anyway!!! Fuck em!!
 Rappers are real here with the exception of st Louis!!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 02:53:42 PM by biggboyy2004 »

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2005, 03:12:53 PM »
By using your logic....I guess Ready to Die didn't start the East Ressurection? East coast people stood behind Big, Jay, Nas, and whoever!!! They didn't question Big's street cred!!! Or nas's!!! Or the tatoo's nas has or the fact that Big went to private school!!!  Only Westcoast hip hop fans are stupid enough to look at things in such a critical manner. The main reason the westcoast won't make it all the way back??? The stupid critical no life fans!!! Who show blind allegience to clicks and favorites more than the rappers themselves.  Why do I give a fuck??? I'm from the Midwest anyway!!! Fuck em!!
Rappers are real here with the exception of st Louis!!!

Ready to Die started and East Coast Resurrection? ??? ::)

Man what i said is that Game doesnt have the "power" yet to change things. The only ones who could really change things in the West Coast are Dr.Dre (if he use his "power" and the people he signed for his label to promote another West Coast rapper like Game, or maybe two) and Snoop Dogg (by organizing the West Coast Conference he did a lot to contribute to a West Coast resurrection). But that aint even enought. The key is not the fact West Coast fans hates on each others. The key are New York radio stations and dj's, MTV, BET, XXL, The Source, the media in general, international promotion, big labels watching your back, etc.. and usually those keys are in New York rappers' hands. Game created a buzz because he got loved by New York radio's and dj's. Because of 50 Cent and G-Unit. Game didnt do everything alone, and he yet doesnt have the power to do to another West Coast rapper what 50 Cent did to him. That's what i'm saying. West Coast doesnt have enought "power" to dominate the media. And with no media and with no promotion, you cant compare to Nelly, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Jay-Z, Outkast, etc..

It's a business, man. Game was been extraordinarry handling his own business, i gotta give him that. But that's it.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2005, 03:23:06 PM »

damn i go to post whats below this first paragraph.. and your last sentence mirrors what i also say later on about him looking after #1..

dude missed the entire point did he?. which i'm not surprised about.

you cant call something like a west coast resurrection until its happened **for sure..**

you are inventing things that havnet happened yet..

IF other artists blow up and IF they give it up to game.. then yes it happened.. but it HASNT HAPPENED.

and on the biggie thing..
biggie never had beef with people on his own coast.. biggie's support was never fragmented in his home.. game's is.. haters on the west tried to claw him back before he got out the gate.. and not fans.. that was rappers!

the success of game's second album will be the _real_ test.. now he's alienated from the g-unit machine that iovine used to get more sales from game in the first place.

blind dickriding is fine.. theres nothing wrong with it.. but you are claiming things that straight up arent true.

what has game done for other rising west coast acts?  
who is game putting out on his own label?
who is he name dropping and trying to blow up?

NO ONE.

he is looking after #1 all the way down the line.

put the pom poms down and go back and READ what antonio said.. coz i agree with what he said to the letter.

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2005, 03:55:31 PM »
Another example: Spider Loc. Spider Loc has an album out and used to be signed by Death Row. None (and i mean litterally NONE) in New York, in 95% of the United States and in 100% of the free world knew him. Now he's a G-Unit. All of a sudden he's on Kay Slay mixtapes, he goes to NY clubs and he's respected, he goes to radio, he's working on a solo album and he'll probably be "the next Game", with 50 Cent calling him a "real gangsta" and a "brother". And i'm sure in some months there'll be another dickryder like you who will say "Spider Loc resurrected the West". The point you are missing is that 50 Cent and G-Unit created them both and USED the West Coast to make money.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2005, 05:24:12 PM »

damn i go to post whats below this first paragraph.. and your last sentence mirrors what i also say later on about him looking after #1..

dude missed the entire point did he?. which i'm not surprised about.

you cant call something like a west coast resurrection until its happened **for sure..**

you are inventing things that havnet happened yet..

IF other artists blow up and IF they give it up to game.. then yes it happened.. but it HASNT HAPPENED.

and on the biggie thing..
biggie never had beef with people on his own coast.. biggie's support was never fragmented in his home.. game's is.. haters on the west tried to claw him back before he got out the gate.. and not fans.. that was rappers!

the success of game's second album will be the _real_ test.. now he's alienated from the g-unit machine that iovine used to get more sales from game in the first place.

blind dickriding is fine.. theres nothing wrong with it.. but you are claiming things that straight up arent true.

what has game done for other rising west coast acts?  
who is game putting out on his own label?
who is he name dropping and trying to blow up?

NO ONE.

he is looking after #1 all the way down the line.

put the pom poms down and go back and READ what antonio said.. coz i agree with what he said to the letter.

Loosen your bra and listen for a second(comeback for the pom pom line). Boot camp clicc, Roots and even nas hated Biggie. 2Pac(New York native, also hated Biggie!!! So your point is out the window.  Game Has done alot in a short time and with the Mob movement, Young Hoggs, Glasses, Young Life, and the rest of Blackwallstreet, he is poised to do big things in the near future. 

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2005, 05:35:05 PM »
Another example: Spider Loc. Spider Loc has an album out and used to be signed by Death Row. None (and i mean litterally NONE) in New York, in 95% of the United States and in 100% of the free world knew him. Now he's a G-Unit. All of a sudden he's on Kay Slay mixtapes, he goes to NY clubs and he's respected, he goes to radio, he's working on a solo album and he'll probably be "the next Game", with 50 Cent calling him a "real gangsta" and a "brother". And i'm sure in some months there'll be another dickryder like you who will say "Spider Loc resurrected the West". The point you are missing is that 50 Cent and G-Unit created them both and USED the West Coast to make money.

Sorry!!! Spider Locc is too wack for anybody to say that.  You have to have some talent to go along with being affiliated.

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2005, 05:36:17 PM »
^ lol you just cant understand what we're saying.

P.S. I've never heard Mob movement, Young Hoggs, Glasses, Young Life, and the rest of Blackwallstreet. Matter of fact i dont know what the fuck you're talking about. I couldnt consider them as "products" of Game. And if they are, damn, he still has a long hard road to do the same shit 50 did with him.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2005, 08:45:33 PM »
Everyone should give Game a little time man i mean come on he has only been in the rap game not even a Year.THis dude got all this Money and fame now and lets see what he and snoop will do for the west for the rest of the year.Dre can be a part of the movement if Aftermath signs Bishop Lamont.Could you guys imagin a song with Bishop and game with a Dre Beat?Game/Dre have only started the spark for the west its up to the rest (Crooked I,Bishop,Spitfya,SLy,) to make the fire happen and doors may have open for these guys thanks to Game/Dre.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2005, 07:32:59 AM »
i really dont know why yall so hung up on these artists blowing up...youll only complain about dem sellin out the moment they hit platinum....