Author Topic: Are you guys finally man enough to admit that..............................?  (Read 897 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Re: Are you guys man enough to admit that..............................?
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2005, 08:16:05 AM »
I can't big up Bishop Lamont enough, major record label needs to sign his ass a.s.a.p.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2005, 11:20:36 AM »
Everyone should give Game a little time man i mean come on he has only been in the rap game not even a Year.THis dude got all this Money and fame now and lets see what he and snoop will do for the west for the rest of the year.Dre can be a part of the movement if Aftermath signs Bishop Lamont.Could you guys imagin a song with Bishop and game with a Dre Beat?Game/Dre have only started the spark for the west its up to the rest (Crooked I,Bishop,Spitfya,SLy,) to make the fire happen and doors may have open for these guys thanks to Game/Dre.

Exactly!!!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not a Game fan AT ALL.  I tried to get into him when he was burning up the mixtape scene in hopes that he would "bring back the west" but I'm just not feeling the final product.  Its not so much the music because I can accept an eastcoast beat... its his wanna be gangsta image, his booty lyrics, his crappy delivery... all of the name dropping that people call "paying homage."  It's sickening. 

Him dissin damn near the entire Westcoast killed any chance of me being a fan.  We'll see next go round.  Maybe him standing on his own might change my opinion but as of now, hes a mark and aint done shit for the Westcoast accept condon gangbanging and endorse fruitless beefs (publicity stunts.)

Now hes sporting a butterfly tattoo, claiming to be about peace.  Hes all image.  No substance.

Another problem is that he's takin this G image to a whole new level.  Yea, Snoops one thing but he's old school.  Kids now ah days shouldn't get those kind of messages from "the new school." (my opnion)

Tonio said it best... his success is a result of Dre's involvement and Interscopes master marketing.  Not his talent.  If you call me a hater, then so be it.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2005, 12:08:04 PM »
He definitely opened the door but the West is far from back, it ain't even at how it was back in '99-'00 with Dr. Dre, Tha Eastsidaz, Warren G, Xzibit, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, etc. getting gold and platinum plaques.

So far only Game and Snoop got certified plaques but a lot of West Coast artists are dropping this year so we'll just have to wait.

Exactamundo.

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
  • i just generally, genuinely, don't give a fuck!
I heard that Obie and Game on Power 106 last night...it was pretty hard to listen to.  They both sounded off beat.  I don't remember changing the station that fast before.  I don't hate Game, I just ain't a fan...
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
i admit it

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG

Wild_Elmo

hahaha what does being a man have to do with Game bringing the west back?

Sniper Bone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bone for life!
Game bought back the West???

Yeah, game did bring west back, snoop hasn't done shit for westcoast. People put game down just because he fucked with 50 cent. So snoop did some lil meeting n squashed some beefs WOW big deal, who cares? Game is str8 westcoast, he hasn't done a song with a pop singer like snoop has. Games keeping it str8 gangsta, just check his album n his mixtapes.
Bone For Life