Author Topic: Kapo reveals Newcastle interest  (Read 158 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Kapo reveals Newcastle interest
« on: May 17, 2005, 10:05:46 AM »

Juventus midfielder Olivier Kapo has claimed that Newcastle are one of a number of clubs chasing him.
French international Kapo, 24, has also been linked with a switch to Liverpool and Monaco as he goes in search of regular first-team football.

"Newcastle want me, as well as Betis and Seville. I am going to have to make a choice," the former Auxerre player told French newspaper L'Equipe.

"But my team-mate Pavel Nedved tells me to fight and stay with Juventus."

acbaylove

Re: Kapo reveals Newcastle interest
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 11:35:47 AM »
"But my team-mate Pavel Nedved tells me to fight and stay with Juventus."

I dont know, we signed him as a Free Agent and he pratically never played. I think if we receive a good offer we will sell him. But he can stay too, since he was gratis.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 02:11:48 PM »
not only do i love hearing every damn rumour of the football world but i love seeing each and every one of them posted on this website too!
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 02:49:23 PM »
For real man, Kapo played no full games with Juventus this season, and 13 games overall averaging less than 10' per game. Is it really so important to make a new topic about those rumors and about this player? Shit i'm a Juve fan and i forgot we signed Kapo till you made this post, lol.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 02:54:15 PM »
For real man, Kapo played no full games with Juventus this season, and 13 games overall averaging less than 10' per game. Is it really so important to make a new topic about those rumors and about this player? Shit i'm a Juve fan and i forgot we signed Kapo till you made this post, lol.

lol
NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 02:57:10 PM »

im a newcastle fan  ;D

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 03:38:39 PM »
Oh, i see! Now it makes sense. ;D
Kapo is a good player, man. Perfect for the Premier League. But maybe Juve is too much for him.