Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6000 times)

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2006, 09:45:36 PM »
You missed my entire point - If the purpose of life is to reproduce, what is the goal it is trying to achieve?  Why does there even NEED to be a purpose in life in the first place?!  Surely, if you cannot explain the NEED for a purpose and cannot explain the goal of that purpose, I'd say you are pretty "fucked up."

You're not even on my level intellectually, you missed the entire thing I said in that.  The only thing I can advise you is to re-read it, and maybe you'll understand (eventually), and 2. stop fucking guys in the ass. 

I know I'm not on your level of intelligence - you act and behave ill-mannered and self-righteous, which I've yet to act and behave in your presence on this forum.  And (2) don't tell me what I should and should not be doing.  Do you have any significant control issues?...because you are constantly telling people that they are wrong and need to change because it disagrees with your personal belief system.  By having sexual relations with men I am in no way violating your personal rights -- so there is no need for you to attack me.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2006, 09:54:03 PM »
^^ yeah but you dont have to be gay to live

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with "living".  It had to do with right and wrong and situations where there is no right and wrong.  It is just an action.  It violates no one rights at all as long as all people consent and isn't manipulating someone (as in rape or pedophillia).

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2006, 09:59:43 PM »
pS: why would you fuck a man's ass, when you can just get puss ? or if not satisfied with that, why not fuck a womans ass ??

I do not allow other people's approval to take priority over who I am.  I am bi-sexual and have no desire to hide or conceal it.  In my opinion, if people have a problem with that it stems from their own sexual "short"-comings.

what makes you think i have sexual short-comings ? and whats that got to do with you sucking dick ?

I never said you had sexual short-comings.  I'm saying that self-righteousness and intolerance are ways that humans distract themselves from their own internal problems.  If someone is insecure with themselves they will find ways to distract not only themselves but other people from their own insecurities by degrading others.  It also gives the insecure person a boost, as if they are better than the one they have degraded.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 10:01:30 PM by Indie Visual »

coola

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2006, 08:38:38 AM »
^ whatever man... but fags do affect me, i think it's disgusting when they dress like women, and dont say "dont look" because i should be able to look anywhere i want without being disgusted.

mauzip

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2006, 09:34:48 AM »
^ whatever man... but fags do affect me, i think it's disgusting when they dress like women, and dont say "dont look" because i should be able to look anywhere i want without being disgusted.

lol, i bet 95% of all homosexuals isn't a flamer

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2006, 09:41:53 AM »
Obviously, the gay gene can get carried on because there are many gay people that do marry a woman and have children.

I'm sure each and every one of you know at least one person who clearly is homosexual yet still got married and still has children.

I don't think theres a 'gay gene', I've known lesbians and such that raised children that didn't end up gay.

Lesbians RAISING children does not pass on their genes.

You missed the guy's point.

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with "living".  It had to do with right and wrong and situations where there is no right and wrong.  It is just an action.  It violates no one rights at all as long as all people consent and isn't manipulating someone (as in rape or pedophillia).

So are saying it is okay for pedophiles to be sexually attracted to children, as long as they don't engage in anything?
Thinking sexually about children IS WRONG, even though no rights are violated.

mauzip

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2006, 09:47:18 AM »
Obviously, the gay gene can get carried on because there are many gay people that do marry a woman and have children.

I'm sure each and every one of you know at least one person who clearly is homosexual yet still got married and still has children.

I don't think theres a 'gay gene', I've known lesbians and such that raised children that didn't end up gay.

You really think so? In a lot of cases one of the two lesbians gives birth to the baby, so she can pass her 'gay genes' to him/her (the baby).

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2006, 09:58:10 AM »
Well yes they can, but it looks like he implied lesbians only raising children, and not actually doing all that genetic engineering.

I suppose even if the child was born from only one of the lesbians, there would still be a 50% chance of the child getting the 'gay genes'

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »

So are saying it is okay for pedophiles to be sexually attracted to children, as long as they don't engage in anything?

Dude, pedophillia is considered a DISEASE and they are in the midst of developing a cure.  Homosexuality isn't.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2006, 06:41:35 PM »

Don't stereotype gays.  It's like saying all blacks are lazy, drug-dealing, murderous niggers.

Second, the fact you allow someone else to control your emotions is pretty pathetic.  I dispise a lot of people, especially judgemental, self-righteous people, but I don't let them get to me.  Honestly, I think you have issues.

Then, if we gave you your "right" to look anywhere without being disgusted, we'd have to give it to everyone.  Thus, blacks would not be allowed in the prescence of racist whites, non-Christians in the prescence of Christians, etc. etc.  You are pretty self-absorbed, and I'd suggest growing the fuck up.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2006, 08:51:49 PM »

Dude, pedophillia is considered a DISEASE and they are in the midst of developing a cure.  Homosexuality isn't.

So youre saying pedophilia is a disease and a doctor can diagnose you that? its when someone is sexually attracted to children and they choose to be like that so i dont get it. Its just like when someone chooses to be a police officer or a lazy person or a serial killer but can a doctor diagnose you for those things too. Or can a doctor just say you're a homosexual? That sounds pretty crazy.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2006, 09:52:07 PM »

Don't stereotype gays.  It's like saying all blacks are lazy, drug-dealing, murderous niggers.

Second, the fact you allow someone else to control your emotions is pretty pathetic.  I dispise a lot of people, especially judgemental, self-righteous people, but I don't let them get to me.

Then, if we gave you your "right" to look anywhere without being disgusted, we'd have to give it to everyone.  Thus, blacks would not be allowed in the prescence of racist whites

Hes not stereotyping you. If you're aware, you are gay and he said gay people disgust him when they dress like women and thats a fact. What you said about black people is your opinion and thats stereotyping. Also, how do you know if hes even black or not?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2006, 10:17:36 PM »
-Pedophilia is an actual  mental disorder that is in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disoders book.
-Homosexuality was removed from that book in 1973
- The poster said "fags do affect me, i think it's disgusting when they dress like women".  Since the poster did not say Some or those that, an assumption is made that ALL homosexuals dress like women and that is not a fact.  His example about blacks fits perfect.  You clearly didnt understand it. 

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2006, 10:22:42 PM »

Don't stereotype gays.  It's like saying all blacks are lazy, drug-dealing, murderous niggers.

Second, the fact you allow someone else to control your emotions is pretty pathetic.  I dispise a lot of people, especially judgemental, self-righteous people, but I don't let them get to me.

Then, if we gave you your "right" to look anywhere without being disgusted, we'd have to give it to everyone.  Thus, blacks would not be allowed in the prescence of racist whites

Hes not stereotyping you. If you're aware, you are gay and he said gay people disgust him when they dress like women and thats a fact. What you said about black people is your opinion and thats stereotyping. Also, how do you know if hes even black or not?

sorry if thats not fitting but i been waiting to post it.  lol  8)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2006, 10:31:16 PM »
I dont see any ownage.  Not all homosexuals are crossdressers.  He should have said that gays that dress like women digust him but not "fags".