Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6008 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2006, 10:38:42 PM »
I dont see any ownage.  Not all homosexuals are crossdressers.  He should have said that gays that dress like women digust him but not "fags". 

good point.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2006, 10:44:20 PM »
Pic reminds me of Me, Myself and Irene  :laugh:

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2006, 09:37:22 AM »
Dude, pedophillia is considered a DISEASE and they are in the midst of developing a cure.  Homosexuality isn't.

I can consider homosexuality to be a mental illness.

-Pedophilia is an actual  mental disorder that is in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disoders book.
-Homosexuality was removed from that book in 1973

So if we are going exactly by the book, are you saying homosexuality was a mental illness up until 1972, then suddenly it was ok in 1973? The point I'm making is just because homosexuality has now been removed from the book does not mean that it is not a mental illness, because that book is just in the OPINION of American Psychiatric Association.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 10:52:44 AM by Deeez Nuuuts »

coola

« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2006, 09:47:23 AM »
^ whatever man... but fags do affect me, i think it's disgusting when they dress like women, and dont say "dont look" because i should be able to look anywhere i want without being disgusted.

Don't stereotype gays.  It's like saying all blacks are lazy, drug-dealing, murderous niggers.

Second, the fact you allow someone else to control your emotions is pretty pathetic.  I dispise a lot of people, especially judgemental, self-righteous people, but I don't let them get to me.  Honestly, I think you have issues.

Then, if we gave you your "right" to look anywhere without being disgusted, we'd have to give it to everyone.  Thus, blacks would not be allowed in the prescence of racist whites, non-Christians in the prescence of Christians, etc. etc.  You are pretty self-absorbed, and I'd suggest growing the fuck up.

i'll grow the fuck up when you stop being a queer, faggot. i was just saying how poof's affect me.

i despise judgemental people like-wise, and i also despise queer ass faggots that are fucked in the head that put themselves above women.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2006, 11:04:02 AM »
In my opinion, epilepsy does not exist.  I strongly believe that the people who claim to have "epilepsy" really are experiencing demons taking control of their body.  I dont really care what a neuroligist has to say about it, it's jsut his opinion that it's epilepsy.   ::)

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2006, 08:27:51 PM »
i'll grow the fuck up when you stop being a queer, faggot. i was just saying how poof's affect me.

i despise judgemental people like-wise, and i also despise queer ass faggots that are fucked in the head that put themselves above women.

There is truly nothing less pathetic than allowing others to control your emotions.  And how am I putting myself above women?!  I respect women, where are you getting all this from.

And how can you despise judgmental people if you yourself are judgemental?!

Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.  But the funny part is, ask most Biblical scholars and they'll tell you the majority of Christians are misinterpreting those scriptures.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2006, 08:28:03 PM »
In my opinion, epilepsy does not exist.  I strongly believe that the people who claim to have "epilepsy" really are experiencing demons taking control of their body.  I dont really care what a neuroligist has to say about it, it's jsut his opinion that it's epilepsy.   ::)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2006, 08:37:56 PM »
Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.  But the funny part is, ask most Biblical scholars and they'll tell you the majority of Christians are misinterpreting those scriptures.

listen to u stereotyping everyone on this forum u fuckin faggot.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2006, 08:58:25 PM »

listen to u stereotyping everyone on this forum u fuckin faggot.

Stereotyping?  LOL.  Racial profilling is stereotyping.  Saying that all homosexuals are cross-dressers is stereotyping.  Saying that all blacks are lazy and ignorant is stereotyping.

Saying you are stupid because _____ isn't stereotyping, and we can drop this shit here because arguing over the definition of stereotyping and every little word or phrase in this thread is utterly pointless.

I will take back everything that I said though, since it was directed exclusively at you.  So sorry if I "offended" anyone here.  haha.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2006, 08:59:32 PM »
u fuckin faggot.

Why the hostility?  Were you molested by your father?  Uncle?  Grandfather?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2006, 09:03:01 PM »
u fuckin faggot.

Why the hostility?  Were you molested by your father?  Uncle?  Grandfather?

obviously, i threw that in to sterotype u.

have you any wit?

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2006, 09:06:37 PM »

There is truly nothing less pathetic than allowing others to control your emotions.  And how am I putting myself above women?!  I respect women, where are you getting all this from.

No, you're the one that got yourself into this acting like you're smarter and better than everyone on here because you're gay. Just because some other fag told you that being gay is alright with god, it doesn't mean its true nor you can come in here and probably other places trying to say were all fucked up because noone here is gay.

Man, fags piss me off too much  :sign_banhim:

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2006, 09:13:06 PM »

No, you're the one that got yourself into this acting like you're smarter and better than everyone on here because you're gay. Just because some other fag told you that being gay is alright with god, it doesn't mean its true nor you can come in here and probably other places trying to say were all fucked up because noone here is gay.

Man, fags piss me off too much  :sign_banhim:

Lol!!  I'm atheist, so God doesn't exist to me, and I certainly don't seek the approval of things that don't exist, much less those that do exist.  And I'm bisexual -- and please tell me where I posted anything say that I don't like people who are straight.  My best friends are straight.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BEING THEMSELVES... which is why I ask that you respect my life choices like I respect yours.

And please, "ban me"?!  On what grounds - that I'm trying to act somewhat educated in a thred where illiterate posters can't manage to say too words without a "fag"...  ::)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2006, 09:17:20 PM »

Man, fags piss me off too much  :sign_banhim:

Lol!!  I'm atheist, so God doesn't exist to me, and I certainly don't seek the approval of things that don't exist, much less those that do exist.  And I'm bisexual -- and please tell me where I posted anything say that I don't like people who are straight.  My best friends are straight.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BEING THEMSELVES... which is why I ask that you respect my life choices like I respect yours.

And please, "ban me"?!  On what grounds - that I'm trying to act somewhat educated in a thred where illiterate posters can't manage to say too words without a "fag"...  ::)

what is this fag talkin about?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2006, 09:17:44 PM »
i did it, 3 words witout sayin fag.  i win.