Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6009 times)

mauzip

Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2005, 02:02:15 PM »

You even more gayer then elton john.

Your grammar is tighter than a bowl of grits.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »
I dono what kind of rap you listen to but rap is not gayer than britney spears, and metal is stright up gay!

Diabolical

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2005, 02:16:23 PM »
So what metal bands do you know then eh? Linkin Park isnt metal, mate.   

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2005, 02:26:26 PM »
One man calling another man "mate" is gay.  lol

Diabolical

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2005, 02:34:24 PM »
It was sarcasm.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2005, 09:52:10 AM »
The ones that wear make up and tight clothes....Just like bitches!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2005, 04:44:29 PM »

You even more gayer then elton john.

Your grammar is tighter than a bowl of grits.

ABN

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2005, 09:46:54 AM »
i have no idea but this whole shit about turning out gay just coz you grew up without your father sounds retarted. like 80% of the people i grew up with didn´t have no father figure in their life and none of them are queers so that argument doesn´t really hold any weight.

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2005, 10:26:47 AM »
i have no idea but this whole shit about turning out gay just coz you grew up without your father sounds retarted. like 80% of the people i grew up with didn´t have no father figure in their life and none of them are queers so that argument doesn´t really hold any weight.

You're right more often than not people who grow up without their fathers turn out fine. It's the relationship that you have with him though that can affect you. If you are an insecure, weak minded person to begin with, a lack of a strong father figure can hurt you. You're friends however, are probably regular guys who learned to grow up with the struggle, not like some queer complaining cause daddy never came to his piano recitals as a little boy and that made him hate men.

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2005, 11:09:50 AM »
The ones that wear make up and tight clothes....Just like bitches!

Well none of that is metal, that would be goth or emo.

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2005, 11:44:04 AM »
Being gay is a decision, if these faggots are so proud to be that way why are they trying to justify their shit. That shit really pisses me off man.

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2005, 11:16:06 AM »
Being gay is a decision, if these faggots are so proud to be that way why are they trying to justify their shit. That shit really pisses me off man.

i dont know if they do decide... some people have killed themselves coz they realised they homo...

i know some dude that was crying to this girl i knew coz he didnt want to be gay  :-\

so i kinda feel sorry for them...

is there a relationship between child molesters and fags ?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 03:56:18 AM by Captain »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2005, 01:28:43 PM »
ye nobody cares wat i have to say, and maybe 1 day ill read all the posts here, but truthfully, i beleive you arent born gay, but its something that happens at borth or childhood that leads you to it,....

'EclipZe

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2005, 03:46:13 AM »
Then my cousin, who is like 4, listens to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera all day along. He dances like a fruit to them too. So I have a hunch he'll turn out gay too.

switch those cds wit some rap and get him out of that shit while hes still young lol

lmao i listened to the backstreet boys till the age of 12, then to limp bizkit and thank GOD I started listening to methodman, redman and dr.dre after that ! and after that only urban  8) and im no fag.

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2005, 04:38:09 AM »
Then my cousin, who is like 4, listens to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera all day along. He dances like a fruit to them too. So I have a hunch he'll turn out gay too.

switch those cds wit some rap and get him out of that shit while hes still young lol

lmao i listened to the backstreet boys till the age of 12, then to limp bizkit and thank GOD I started listening to methodman, redman and dr.dre after that ! and after that only urban  8) and im no fag.

yes but you have foundations of a fag boy...