Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6003 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2005, 04:59:49 AM »
^true. but i could resist it  8)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2005, 02:29:10 AM »
most people seem to be gay when there is no dad in the family...

where would u get that from?? That only makes sense if the reason theres no dad...is because theres two moms....

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2005, 02:42:23 AM »
I got in an argument with some girl the other day about whether homosexuality is psychological or something you're born with. The bitch wanted to defend her brother and was really pressing that it is something that you are born with. I'm for the argument that yes, some people are born homosexual, but the majority of homosexuals arrived at their preference through psychological development. I checked it out further and it seems gay people are really opposed to psychology and insist it is something you are born with. I brought up the example of men in prison who turn submissive or rape. The girl wasn't hearing it though. Are gay people just so ashamed of their own mental development that led them to be homo that they deny it? I'm wondering if there's anyone who's got an intelligent perspective or knows a gay person who agrees with the mental development theory.

The prison example is a bad one though man. People are animals, period. And sexual urges are almost like hunger for people. Like any other animal. So the natural sexual urge that a man has for a woman cant be just surpressed or not fed, or it will manifest into something else. Those doods in prison dont necessarily turn gay. They just cant control the urge....kinda like Catholic priests n shit lol.

As for whether youre born gay or not. Shittt...who knows. I kinda think youre born with the shit. I mean, everything you LEARN as a kid is about a man and a woman. But most kids dont really understand sexuality until they get a little older so its hard to know whether or not a 3 yr old kid is gay or strait. I mean, i seen some pretty gay ass lookin 2 yr olds before lol. But theyre two...everything they do looks funny. So how would you know?

One question i have. If people ARE born gay, why does it seem so much more common now? Is it really more common? Or are gay people just out in the open more and dont hide the shit now? Cus if youre born gay, then it would have been common since the beginning of man. I know its always been around, but it wouldnt make sense for there to be a BIGGER percentage of gay people now....then there were 150 yrs ago u know? So any gay people on the board could probably answer that. Where Siavash at anyways?  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2005, 02:51:36 AM »
I got in an argument with some girl the other day about whether homosexuality is psychological or something you're born with. The bitch wanted to defend her brother and was really pressing that it is something that you are born with. I'm for the argument that yes, some people are born homosexual, but the majority of homosexuals arrived at their preference through psychological development. I checked it out further and it seems gay people are really opposed to psychology and insist it is something you are born with. I brought up the example of men in prison who turn submissive or rape. The girl wasn't hearing it though. Are gay people just so ashamed of their own mental development that led them to be homo that they deny it? I'm wondering if there's anyone who's got an intelligent perspective or knows a gay person who agrees with the mental development theory.

One question i have. If people ARE born gay, why does it seem so much more common now? Is it really more common? Or are gay people just out in the open more and dont hide the shit now? Cus if youre born gay, then it would have been common since the beginning of man. I know its always been around, but it wouldnt make sense for there to be a BIGGER percentage of gay people now....then there were 150 yrs ago u know? So any gay people on the board could probably answer that. Where Siavash at anyways? ;D
yup.....ive grown accustomed to living around gay people now, its like a natural thing now. me being somewhat religious i kinda see the bad in it, but fuck, so many gay people, what can u do about it? they dont really bother me, just let them do their own thing, as long as they dont bother me, i myself cannot wipe out the entire gay population.

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2005, 06:17:34 AM »

where would u get that from?? That only makes sense if the reason theres no dad...is because theres two moms....

my theory is they look for love in a man (father son love), and confuse it for homo-sexuality...

and the comment you made about prison gays... what about the ones that go in strait, then come out gay ?

fuck that man, if i went to prison i would supress my urges, there is no way i would fuck a man, or let another man fuck me.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2005, 03:38:39 AM »

my theory is they look for love in a man (father son love), and confuse it for homo-sexuality...

and the comment you made about prison gays... what about the ones that go in strait, then come out gay ?

fuck that man, if i went to prison i would supress my urges, there is no way i would fuck a man, or let another man fuck me.

1) where do u live man? Im just curious. Only reason is, that single parent households are VERY common in the US, and where i am in Cali. I mean, VERY common. And more so in the innercities. There isnt some overwhelming amount of gay males comin out of the innercities only u know? lol. Gay people come from everywhere. Shit i grew up without a dad like a lotta muhafuckas i know. And i dont know one gay dood. Not one. Well, theres some muthafuckas i suspect...lol but they had two parents! ha. Nah, but i dont see the connection really. Like i said, if that were the case...half of the rappers out there that yall love so much, that rap about havin no pops in the house growin up...would be gay. lol

rafsta

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2005, 09:38:56 AM »

1) where do u live man? Im just curious. Only reason is, that single parent households are VERY common in the US, and where i am in Cali. I mean, VERY common. And more so in the innercities. There isnt some overwhelming amount of gay males comin out of the innercities only u know? lol. Gay people come from everywhere. Shit i grew up without a dad like a lotta muhafuckas i know. And i dont know one gay dood. Not one. Well, theres some muthafuckas i suspect...lol but they had two parents! ha. Nah, but i dont see the connection really. Like i said, if that were the case...half of the rappers out there that yall love so much, that rap about havin no pops in the house growin up...would be gay. lol

i didnt say youre gay if you dont have a dad... i just think some people could get confused if they didnt have a father figure around... the rappers that we all know their father figures were in the streets, the pimps, playas, hustlaz and gangstaz...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2005, 11:52:45 AM »
Muthafucka you should know!...you gay BAnanas.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 11:55:59 AM »
No one's born gay if you ask me. It's either by choice, or someone got molested and it affected them and turned them gay. As a matter of fact, I don't think we're born gay or straight.
And you should really know.come on mayne!! you SUK-A-DIC.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 12:45:17 PM »
wow... digging up several month old threads to exploit a link between me and homosexuality. if that's not  :camp: it's creepy at very least.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 06:01:48 PM »
That was pretty homo of you chump side

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2005, 06:16:10 PM »
So you were doing some soul searching and came upon this thread didn't ya, baby? Judging by our rendezvous last week, you already made your decision.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2005, 11:16:23 AM »
im always confused about the same thing.  i mean if you are born gay, then wouldnt there be gay animals?  i searched and it says they exist, but i doubt it, i have never seen like two male cats fucking or some shit.  see what im saying, if people could be born gay, and people are mammals, so could animals...i feel that gay people are people that are trying to rebel or some shit.  im not knockin em at all tho thats there lifestyle, just dont say you born with it, say u became it.

There ARE gay animals.

From the Seattle Times--

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002340835_gaycritter19m.html

From National Geographic--

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2005, 12:44:51 PM »
^^^
There aren't exclusively gay animals. animals fuck for pleasure reguardless of gender, humans are the only species that have members that choose to only sleep with their kind. which makes me think it's a lifestyle choice and not natural orientation.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2005, 01:16:07 PM »
Anyone who says it's natural orientation hasn't studied the human anatomy. The penis is not made to go into the anus, it's just not a natural, healthy habit. Ask any physician.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE