Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 5999 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2006, 06:57:18 AM »
^^ If all your friends would like men would you fuck men too?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2006, 07:32:43 AM »
^^ If all your friends would like men would you fuck men too?

what?? i dont understand you question, where is it coming from???

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
Obviously, the gay gene can get carried on because there are many gay people that do marry a woman and have children.

I'm sure each and every one of you know at least one person who clearly is homosexual yet still got married and still has children.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2006, 04:17:56 PM »
^ Maybe he's a girl.

Look, it's obvious that the natural state of things is for men and women to have sex and raise children.  THE PURPOSE OF LIFE is to raise children.  I thought people had figured that out by now?  Nearly every religion believes that.  I guess if you're athiest and hate children, maybe it's diffrent for you.

LOL @ the young minds who can't reconcile having a good life with raising children.  How can you be so fucking stupid that you say "Well then everything but raising children is meaningless".  NO, the human species is intelligent enough to juggle thousands of things, and we're also (some of us) intelligent enough to gain our pleasure out of helping others (including our children).  A well balanced life includes all of those things. 

You missed my entire point - If the purpose of life is to reproduce, what is the goal it is trying to achieve?  Why does there even NEED to be a purpose in life in the first place?!  Surely, if you cannot explain the NEED for a purpose and cannot explain the goal of that purpose, I'd say you are pretty "fucked up."

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2006, 04:26:02 PM »
pS: why would you fuck a man's ass, when you can just get puss ? or if not satisfied with that, why not fuck a womans ass ??

I do not allow other people's approval to take priority over who I am.  I am bi-sexual and have no desire to hide or conceal it.  In my opinion, if people have a problem with that it stems from their own sexual "short"-comings.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2006, 04:32:25 PM »
ITs because they are fucked up it the mind. And they dont realise that its wrong.

How is homosexuality "wrong?"  Don't even bring up the reproduction shit, because dudes with disfunctional penises don't get ANYWHERE near the same bullshit that gay/lesbian/bi-sexual people have to put up with.  And if you do bring up reproduction and the "purpose of human life," please explain to me WHY we need a purpose and WHAT the goal of that purpose is.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2006, 05:54:07 PM »
are you a woman?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2006, 06:55:28 PM »
ITs because they are fucked up it the mind. And they dont realise that its wrong.

How is homosexuality "wrong?" Don't even bring up the reproduction shit, because dudes with disfunctional penises don't get ANYWHERE near the same bullshit that gay/lesbian/bi-sexual people have to put up with. And if you do bring up reproduction and the "purpose of human life," please explain to me WHY we need a purpose and WHAT the goal of that purpose is.

i know some cultures where sex with animals happens (and im not talking about a majority or near)... specially in villages. since a girls is supposed to be 'pure' until marriage, some men please themselves with animals

so tell me, is it ok for humans to have sex with animals?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 06:59:34 PM by Maestro Minded »

Trauma-san

« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2006, 10:41:41 PM »
^ Maybe he's a girl.

Look, it's obvious that the natural state of things is for men and women to have sex and raise children.  THE PURPOSE OF LIFE is to raise children.  I thought people had figured that out by now?  Nearly every religion believes that.  I guess if you're athiest and hate children, maybe it's diffrent for you.

LOL @ the young minds who can't reconcile having a good life with raising children.  How can you be so fucking stupid that you say "Well then everything but raising children is meaningless".  NO, the human species is intelligent enough to juggle thousands of things, and we're also (some of us) intelligent enough to gain our pleasure out of helping others (including our children).  A well balanced life includes all of those things. 

Like the guy above said, Homosexuality is deviant behavior, with the definition of deviant as "different than the norm".  It is not normal to be a homosexual.  It's not evil, either, though in my opinion.  It's my honest opinion that most people are gay because of traumatic childhoods, and one of the problems they end up with are homosexual tendencies, whereas the rest of us have our own problems.  Nobody's going to hell because they have problems in their lives.  It's only when those problems harm others that you run into someone who needs help.  I'm not God but I can tell, with my weak, sub-god, humanly mind that it wouldn't be fair to send a queer to hell just because he's queer.  He's not hurting anybody.  At worst, I would describe a homosexual as someone who failed to meet their full potential, because they were unable to continue their bloodline after their death.  I guess in that sense, they would be on the same level as someone who chose not to have children, or who never married, or whatever.  It's not evil, it's just unrealized potential. 

Then the flip side is, that small percentage that are 'born gay'.  I'm not entirely sure that's possible, but lets just decide for arugments sake that it is, to appease those who say "I never chose to be gay!".  You were born gay, o.k.  It's still not normal behavior.  If you're born with 1 eye, that's not normal.  that's a birth defect.  Now someone who's born with 1 eye would at no fault of their own be different from the rest of the world, and througout their life, they would suffer pain and humiliation as the result of that birth defect.  I'm not saying that's right... I'm just saying that's how things are.  Homosexuals born gay suffer the same humiliation. 

As long as nobody's discriminating against someone because of their sexual preferences (and I don't believe most people do!) then what's the problem? 

Whatever it is though.. why would someone choose to be gay? I can't think of any advantages for gay people ::)

It's not a conscious choice.  Why do people live their lives depressed?  It's nothing but negativity but yet they do it anyways.  Why do drunks keep drinking?  Why does anybody do something self destructive?  It's usually the result of something that's happened to them, and it's the way that their mind copes with it. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2006, 10:42:58 PM »
Obviously, the gay gene can get carried on because there are many gay people that do marry a woman and have children.

I'm sure each and every one of you know at least one person who clearly is homosexual yet still got married and still has children.

I don't think theres a 'gay gene', I've known lesbians and such that raised children that didn't end up gay.  I think most people's anatomy (duh) and physiology is geared towards heterosexuality. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2006, 10:44:03 PM »
^ Maybe he's a girl.

You missed my entire point - If the purpose of life is to reproduce, what is the goal it is trying to achieve?  Why does there even NEED to be a purpose in life in the first place?!  Surely, if you cannot explain the NEED for a purpose and cannot explain the goal of that purpose, I'd say you are pretty "fucked up."

You're not even on my level intellectually, you missed the entire thing I said in that.  The only thing I can advise you is to re-read it, and maybe you'll understand (eventually), and 2. stop fucking guys in the ass. 

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2006, 12:13:21 PM »
Just imagine the whole world being gay. The human race would extinct. Thats why its wrong.

Actually, this dude is telling the thruth. The meaning of life is to multiply, produce offsrping. Homosexuality is something that prevents people from producing offspring. And there are cases of homosexuality in nature, but if it was more benificial than being straight, there wouldl only be homosexuals left. Reproductive organs evolved to create offspring, and didnt evolve for homosexuality. 

Actaully, you are wrong.  If the meaning to life is to multiply and produce offspring, than everything other than sex and raising children is meaningless -- like music, art, poetry, self-expression.  Are you going to argue that because this is a distraction from what you perceive to be humankind's main goal, that it is meaningless?  And furthermore, is the purpose of humankind is to produce babies... what is the goal it is trying to acheive?  A high population?  How is that important?

Also, homosexuality will never be widespread.  Statistics lie, there are far fewer homosexual people than what we have been led to believe (that 1 out of 10 people are gay... completely wrong).  One reason why homosexuality is percevering in our society could be that there is a homosexuality gene.  If it exists, the gene would be a mutation and 100% natural (natural meanings "occuring in nature" and homosexuliality occurs in huma beings and in animals)... and the only way this gene would be surviving is if it was being passed on through heterosexual sex wherein one member participating was homosexual.  These "de-gayifying" centers could actually be helping to spread homosexuality!  Haha!

There is no "gay-gene" some genes just make people act in certain ways. There also aint no "alcoholic gene" or anything like that. The gene's just create some personality traits that make people act in certain ways (like acting feminem, or searching for adventure for alcoholics). I dont think you can get gay, if you're abused as a child, you just become gay if some personality traits are stimulated by the parents. If a guy acts very feminem and parents support that behaviour, that may be one factor involved in the devolepment of homosexuality. And i dont got any problems with gay people, but its not normal behaviour. Like you said, there are way less gay people than statistics indicate. If there really were so many gay people, it might've shown that homosexuality has a benifit over heterosexuality. The purpose of life is passing you're genes to the next generation (if we wouldnt do that there was no life at all, it aint that hard): gay people will never get the chance to do that, since they dont multiply. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:39:45 AM by vetklep2000 »

coola

« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2006, 08:46:52 AM »
^^maybe he likes to suck dick too

LOL thats what i edited out, didn't want to be too cold... i've tried to cut down on my gay bashing...

pS: why would you fuck a man's ass, when you can just get puss ? or if not satisfied with that, why not fuck a womans ass ??

I do not allow other people's approval to take priority over who I am.  I am bi-sexual and have no desire to hide or conceal it.  In my opinion, if people have a problem with that it stems from their own sexual "short"-comings.

what makes you think i have sexual short-comings ? and whats that got to do with you sucking dick ?

How is homosexuality "wrong?" 

if there is no answer to that, is there an answer to it being right ?

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2006, 09:38:46 PM »
How is homosexuality "wrong?" 

if there is no answer to that, is there an answer to it being right ?

huh?  Homosexuality isn't right and it isn't wrong, it just is.  Just like eating food isn't "right" it's just what we do.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2006, 09:40:20 PM »
^^ yeah but you dont have to be gay to live