Author Topic: Juventus earn title as Milan draw  (Read 180 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Juventus earn title as Milan draw
« on: May 21, 2005, 04:56:07 AM »

Juventus clinched a record 28th Serie A title when rivals AC Milan failed to beat Palermo on Friday.
The 3-3 draw gave Juventus an unassailable four-point lead over Milan, who have one game remaining.

Milan, fielding a weakened team ahead of Wednesday's Champions League final with Liverpool, were leading 3-1 with only 13 minutes left.

But Luca Toni's penalty and Simone Barone's goal earned the visitors a point and ended Milan's title hopes.

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, who finished as a runner-up twice when in charge at Juventus, defended his decision to field a second string side.

"I think it was a logical thing to do when we have a European Cup final to play on Wednesday," he said.

"I'm angry, not because the title went away from us but because we really deserved to win.

"It was never a penalty for them and it reopened the match. It's better if I don't say too much."

Milan remain 10 points clear of third-placed Inter and their runners-up spot means they will go straight into the group stage of the Champions League next season.

acbaylove

Re: Juventus earn title as Milan draw
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 11:28:40 AM »
As a Juve fan i'm probably the happiest dude at the moment! No title was more deserved than this one. We was been 1st from the 1st day to the last. Plus we've won in Milan.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 11:37:36 AM »
Zlatan has definently been Juve´s best player this year but now that Real is looking to buy him it doesn´t look like Juve´s gonna get to keep him for long.

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 01:08:11 PM »
Fuck Real, Zlatan is going nowhere! 8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 01:11:49 PM »

u cant blame him for wantin to play for a big club Antonio :P
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 02:03:57 PM »
well you should know that his agent said that Real has offered 70 million Euros for Zlatan and i think Juve would sell him for that. and when Zlatan was playin in Ajax he said that he either wanted to play in Barca or Real so i think he could go. but he´s been great this season and it´s pretty good to score 16 goals your first season especially when he´s been suspened a few games this season.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 02:07:45 PM »
zlatan is shit he aint worth no 70mil
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 02:09:13 PM »
70 million euros..he mite be worth
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 02:12:51 PM »
zlatan is shit he aint worth no 70mil
well being that Real would make up that money in merchandise of his shirts in a couple of months it wouldn´t be a bad investment. you don´t think Real actually paid 60 million euros for Figo and 75 million euors fro Zidane coz their fotball skills was actually worth that much? well if you thought they did your hella wrong they just paid that much coz they´ll sell merchandise and that´s the exact same reason why they paid that much for Beckham´s wack ass.

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 05:33:18 PM »

u cant blame him for wantin to play for a big club Antonio :P

lol but sometimes "small" teams eliminates "big" ones! :P

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 05:35:35 PM »

well you should know that his agent said that Real has offered 70 million Euros for Zlatan and i think Juve would sell him for that. and when Zlatan was playin in Ajax he said that he either wanted to play in Barca or Real so i think he could go. but he´s been great this season and it´s pretty good to score 16 goals your first season especially when he´s been suspened a few games this season.

Man you know better than me that those agents always lie to get a better contract. Moggi, our team manager, has received no offers from Real Madrid and he doesnt even want to talk with them. 70 millions? No way Real can pay him so much. C'mon.. 70 millions.. Anyway Juventus doesnt have economical problems, you know, so we dont need to sell him. We're ok. And Ibrahimovic wanna stay in Turin. Unless Real will really offer 70 millions (which is impossible), he'll stay with us. The one who will probably leave is Trezeguet. And we'll probably buy Cassano with that money. But that's it. We will not trade Ibrahimovic. You can write this, i'm 100% sure.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 05:40:49 PM by Antonio »

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 10:19:24 AM »
i dont think any club would pay 70 mill for zlatan.....and ya juve is a 'big' club too.
[size=300pt]JUVE!![/size]

peace