Author Topic: Eazy-E won battle with Dr. Dre, HANDS DOWN  (Read 1719 times)

The Predator

Re: Eazy-E won battle with Dr. Dre, HANDS DOWN
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2005, 12:15:16 PM »
Eazy outclassed Dre in the war. I remember in a interview when Rythm D said he saw Dre Day on tv in bar or something and peeps were like ooohhhhhhhh what you and ruthless gonna do now. Everyone thought Dre smashed Eazy. The Chronic was such a dope album and had plenty of attacks on Eazy everyone thought yep Dre rules. Then Dre n Snoop got they skirt lifted with Real muthafuckin Geez. Its on 187 Dre Killa took it to another level and Dre n co didnt wanna know. Man them days were so much fun, The quality of the music, the creativity...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 12:16:56 PM by The Predator »

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2005, 01:32:20 PM »
I would say eazy e won the battle as far as diss tracks go. Dre day was a tight track and dre came hard at eazy e, but real motherfuccin g'z came harder at dre. real g'z>>>>dre day.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2005, 01:42:49 PM »
people aren't getting this thread

it's THE DISS SONGS that they made toward each other than Eazy won

I'm not fuckin talkin about who was better and who's career was better
and who's better now and who was the brains when they worked together

I'm sayin' the songs targeted at each other FAVORED Eazy....

geez, alwayz tryin ta start some shit

plain and simple:  eazy's lines were better and he straight up said fuck you to dre
                        dre just said dumb shit like "i thought i was a mark cuz I used to hang with eazy"

Just the diss songs they made AGAINST each other, no career comparing u assholes

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2005, 01:53:23 PM »
^well if you know anything you should know that Eazy wasn´t too good at reading contracts himself. why you think Jerry Hellar made more money from Ruthless then Eazy did? and continues to make more money of the Ruthless catalog then Eazy´s estate? coz he pimped Eazy hard and made him sign all kinds of fucked up contracts.

what tha fuk are you talking about? heller didn't make more money offa ruthless then Eazy did lol. That's some straight up bullshit you made up. Heller worked for Eazy. And was stealing money from Ruthless that's why Eazy fired em in Feb of 95. And I hate to tell you this but Heller doesn't make anything off of Eazy's catalog and Ruthless. He was trying to say he was owed half of everything when E died but that was never proven in court. So everything you just said was some strait up bullshit.

And as far as everyone sayin Eazy fuked himself. I don't really agree with that. Cube left mainly because he wanted to go solo anyways. Dre was just greedy and wanted to be the main person on the label. He wanted to be Eazy. This whole thing about Eazy fukin everyone has got blown up over the years. Even Yella said it was bullshit and not true. He said everyone was getting paid. It was more about ego's then anything. I mean Eazy baught dre a million dollar home not to long before he left ruthless. That's the house he worked on the chronic in. Krayzie Bone said Eazy was still payin Cube 10's of thousands of dollars in 94 for the work Cube did for Ruthless bak in the 80's. So in reality there's a lot of shit out there that ain't true and Eazy didn't fuk himself. Dre was a bitch who wanted to be the main man and couldn't be at Ruthless. So he left. And paid Eazy more then he ever made off of Deathrow. Some dude from interscope said Eazy was makin 50cents a unit sold  when dre was only makin about 10. . .

But as far as who won the battle musicly i'd say Eazy. All of his diss records were a lot harder and more realistic then anything Dre did. . .

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2005, 02:21:37 PM »
^^^Bullshit.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2005, 02:23:49 PM »
do they have videos for dre day and bitches aint shit?
There is 1 for Dre Day but none for Bitches Aint Shit.

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2005, 03:02:36 PM »
Both videos were funny, but in my opinion Real Muthaphukkin Gs was a better diss than Dre Day.
It exposed Dre and Snoop for the studio gangsters that they were

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2005, 03:52:36 PM »
I dunno man, y'all got some serious revisionist history goin' on here. Back in 92-93, Dre and the Dogg Pound were SMASHING Eazy and em. Not to say that I don't like Real Muthaphukkin' G's, cuz it's a cool song, but it was a comeback track to Dre Day, which when it came out just murdered everyone that he got at on that song. Eazy's response had some good lines, but dont act for a second like they weren't biting Dre's production style trying to diss' Dre! It sounded just like G Thang, lol. And Eazy needed a whole EP, Dre just needed one track and then moved on.

And that argument that Dre wasn't writin' his own shit . . .well guess what, neither did Eazy-E. . .

I agree 100%. A lot of yall are young and maybe don't remember, but I remember, almost every other day, DPG would be up in the radio stations freestylin and talkin shit. Real Muthaphuckin G's was tight, I love the song, but Dre and DPG were so hungry at the time and with Snoop and Kurupt's freestyle battle rapping background, Eazy E, Knocc Out and Dresta didn't really stand a chance from a lyrical standpoint.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2005, 04:36:34 PM »
How can a studio gangsta win a battle against a real Compton 'G? answer = he can't!. You niggas are makin too much out of this. This wasn't much of a beef. It was alot of he said / she said bullshit in the beginnin' but it got to the point where disses was just fun. Dre never wanted to go toe to toe wit E. He declined when E challenged him to a kickboxing match on Howard Stern. Snoop was invited as well and even he (a self proclaimed Long Beah Crip) refused to fight Eazy. When you heard dat you just knew who was who and who had nutts and who didn't. Don't call yourself a Crip if you don't even have the nutts to kickbox a nigga. Niggas can make a thousand excuses but it ain't gonna do no good. Either you real or you a bitch. Practice what you preach cuzz. This topic is about studio gangstas and Real Compton City Gz?? which side you on?.

Yeah I rest my case  8).
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2005, 04:44:37 PM »
Yeah, i was in high school during the Death Row - Ruthless battle. Truth be told, Death Row was running shit back then. Snoop was THE rap superstar, everyone was waiting for Doggystyle to drop, and the buzz was just tremendous (think 50 Cent or Eminem now, times 10). I always felt like Dre didn't need to say anything else...The success of The Chronic and Death Row was enough.

Now, don't get me wrong, I copped Eazy-E's album the day that it dropped, but he seemed incredibly bitter to me. Every other track was aimed at Dre, like Dre's success was burning a hole in Eazy's heart.

Real muthaphukkin' Gz was tight, but Kaligula's right, the first thing I thought when I heard that bass line was G-Thang.

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2005, 05:33:37 PM »
eazy definatly won that and dont forget about bgko and drestas DPG Killa

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »
What it comes down to is this

Dre and Co were the toast of the town. They were the main attraction. Its like Fat Joe and 50 cent beef.

Of course, when dre day came out, along with the chronic and snoop wave, death row was runnin shit.

Dre landed a near fatal body blow. Eazy was gettin criticized, punked, disrespected.

But to me Eazy came back with a KO

1. Real Muthaphukkin Gz smashes Dre Day.

2. Its On (Dr. Dre) 187 em Killa sold 3 million records.

3. What Would U Do, to me , was the nail in the coffin. Its On was dope as hell, and the Exxttra Special thanxx intro was funny...but what would u do was on some next level shit.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ruthless4sho

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2005, 12:48:35 AM »
Eazy and co lyrically kicked the SHIT out of Dre with Real Muthaphuckin G's, period.
Those lyrics were much stronger and harder than Dre Day lyrics.

I don't give a shit about who's carreer was better or who earned the most money or who wrote lyrics, it's just a fact that Eazy won with his diss tracks and if you don't think so, well get that shit out of yer ears pronto!

ruthless4sho

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2005, 12:51:32 AM »
What it comes down to is this

Dre and Co were the toast of the town. They were the main attraction. Its like Fat Joe and 50 cent beef.

Of course, when dre day came out, along with the chronic and snoop wave, death row was runnin shit.

Dre landed a near fatal body blow. Eazy was gettin criticized, punked, disrespected.

But to me Eazy came back with a KO

1. Real Muthaphukkin Gz smashes Dre Day.

2. Its On (Dr. Dre) 187 em Killa sold 3 million records.

3. What Would U Do, to me , was the nail in the coffin. Its On was dope as hell, and the Exxttra Special thanxx intro was funny...but what would u do was on some next level shit.
I totally agree!
I respect Dre for all his producing skills etc. but Eazy won the diss track battle.

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2005, 01:10:51 AM »
One of the best rap battle ever. If we compare it to todays battles like Ja Rule vs 50 Cent or Eminem vs Moby then it's pretty embarassing..
Snoop won tho'. ;D