Author Topic: Eminem, Chino XL, Ras Kass, Xzibit vs Anybody!!!  (Read 424 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem, Chino XL, Ras Kass, Xzibit vs Anybody!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2002, 09:43:16 PM »
has anyone heard sage francis?

ya gotta give that kat his props for originality and pure sickness with dat shit.

prdocutions off the hooka nd hsi rhymes is on point.

"yeah if these walls could tlka they wouldnt SHTU THEFUCK UP!"/ ( like hallmark comemrcial

i copped this shit on record the other dya and been playin it non sotp my record needles starting to wear it out ( naw jsut fuckin)

pz

Ineffbale

I dont know.. all that shit sounds kinda weird to me. His beats dont really sound cool to me and neither does his whole flow. Somtimes I'm tryna figure out if there even is a beat or a flow. Like all that Emanon shit.. I just dont get it. From what I see mostly "real" hip hop head, back packin suburb kids listening to it... like it's cool to be different or some shit.. I dont know. I guess you could give it props for being different but still....

But I aint tryna Judge you homie... It's just my opinion on them...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee