Author Topic: Does anybody own Daz Dillinger and Papa Snoop Present Westside Riderz Vol. 1?  (Read 1039 times)

Acgrundy

People always talk about albums like soul on ice, and funk upon a rhyme as being very rare, but this shit here is extremely rare.  I own an og copy.  I've never seen it in stores since I bought it, and never seen it on ebay or half.com.  It is a great compilation, tight mix from the bay to LA.  and the song jackmove with dpg and tha outlawz, which daz put on the last of the pound, first came out on this album.  so anybody else own a copy of this?

mrtonguetwista

Is that the one that came with a calendar? 1999 I think.  If so, then I have it here sealed

We Fly High

im pretty sure i know what cd youre talking ab out.. i dotn remember it being that rare though... its the one that came with the calendar right. ive definitely still see it around.

Acgrundy

oh you really still see it around.  yeah it is the one that came with a calander, unfortunatly I got screwed and never got the calander.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i have the cd :) good dpg/Bay Area mix

Okka

I haven't even heard about the album...

Don Seer

i have it, but mine didnt come with the calendar

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
iv heard of it and seen it on ebay but id say its rare becuz no one tlaks about it and i dont think its well known

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i bought it when it came out, with that cool calendar. a few month back ive lost the calender so i ordered the cd again. in the meantime ive found the old calendar again between some old magazines. so now i got 2 cds and 2 calenders. the compilation it dope fo sho.

westkoastanostra

anyone got a tracklist of the album?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah i got it along with the calendar

Suga Foot

I got it on a CDR off someone with the calendar.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Acgrundy

damn, I thought this was a lot rarer.  where are you tounge twista, buy up all the rest of the copy's so that it is more rare.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ive never heard of this shit before, some put up a tracklist please.