Author Topic: Hope Seattle is watching the resta the playoffs...  (Read 152 times)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hope Seattle is watching the resta the playoffs...
« on: May 22, 2005, 04:58:18 AM »
Fuckin pussies. The Sonics (in particular Ray Allen) lost all my respect in this series with the Spurs. They are without a doubt the biggest group of little bitches in the league. They knew before the series started that they were outmatched, so they ran their mouths. Whats worse, the officials bought into it. Ray Allen, before the series...whining and complaining about Bruce Bowen's defense. Saying he fouls too much, etc. At the same time, the rest of the team calls SA soft and at the same time Seattle is doing all the bitching. Ray Allens little plan worked, and Bowen was called for foul after foul when guarding him. Seattle big men were able to basically slam parker and manu to the floor anytime they wanted, without getting calls against em....and they still complained. Real shit, i use to really feel Ray Allen...but his pussy attitude killed it. When asked after game 3 if they respected the Spurs, James said "we have no respect for em". Well...respect the fact that u bitches are at home now.

sorry....hadda get that off my chest lol Pop wont let the Spurs players talk too much shit, even after the series...so somebody had to...

btw, Ray Allen is a free agent this year...we'll take him.  ;D

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Hope Seattle is watching the resta the playoffs...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 09:50:11 AM »
like it or not... bruce bowen does foul a lot and ray allen isn't the first person to point this out.  i wouldn't call him a dirty player or anything because i believe he isn't intentionally fouling people but he definitely gets away with his fair share of hand checks.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 10:48:07 AM »
the Sonics GM is fucking smart.  They also hired a scientist that has studied basketball so im sure they will not resign Ray Allen and WILL still be competitive. Just watch

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 01:07:54 PM »
like it or not... bruce bowen does foul a lot and ray allen isn't the first person to point this out.  i wouldn't call him a dirty player or anything because i believe he isn't intentionally fouling people but he definitely gets away with his fair share of hand checks.

its like any matchup, he gets away with fouls sometimes...and he gets called for fouls he doesnt committ sometimes. Think about it, EVERY team the Spurs play, Bowen draws the toughest defensive assignment (assuming its not a bigman). Kobe, Ray Allen, T-Mac, Peja....whoever, Bowen is guarding them. U think these players arent gonna get the benifet of the doubt on foul calls over Bowen? lol. Players dont like him, cus he's that good on defense. Offensive players that are used to doing whatever they want on the floor, all of a sudden actually have to work to score points. Allen complaining BEFORE the series, was only for ONE reason...to convince officials to call fouls on Bowen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 08:18:18 PM »
Ray Allen is a good player and he seems like a nice guy...But my perspective on him changed when he talked shit about Kobe in the beginning of the season...He was just straight up accusing the dude and making bullshit assumptions like he knew him his whole life...It kind of made me see what a bitch Ray Allen was, but I still, for some reason, find myself respecting him and his game...Oh well, I hope he realized that talking shit about Kobe for no reason just made less people appreciate his "sportsmanship"...

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 01:11:20 AM »
Ray Allen can lick my weenie......  ;D
fuckin cock sucker, fuck faggots

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2005, 09:10:49 PM »
Ray Allen is a good player and he seems like a nice guy...But my perspective on him changed when he talked shit about Kobe in the beginning of the season...He was just straight up accusing the dude and making bullshit assumptions like he knew him his whole life...It kind of made me see what a bitch Ray Allen was, but I still, for some reason, find myself respecting him and his game...Oh well, I hope he realized that talking shit about Kobe for no reason just made less people appreciate his "sportsmanship"...

yup see, its like he's got some sorta overdramatic soap opera attitude lol. Talkin about Bowen like "we USED to be friends, used to be.....blah blah blah". Grow up Jesus lol. Like i said, his game is off the chain...and id love to see him in a Spurs uniform, but i lost a TON of respect for him.