Author Topic: LMAO at Miami! Fuck Shaq!  (Read 505 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO at Miami! Fuck Shaq!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2005, 12:25:08 PM »
it's called the finals MVP not the playoff mvp

Like I said, what makes you think anything will change in the finals? Will he somehow become healthy again and go back to his old form? That would be a miracle and that's what you're expecting. Come on man, Wade is the leader...even Shaq said so.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2005, 12:33:52 PM »
All these Laker fans hating on the Heat and Shaq.. proves that yall are Kobe fans and no real Laker fans. Shaq has done way more for your team than Kobe EVER will, and that's what he get from you now. It's not even that he's on an opposing team or anything, cause the Lakers sucked too hard to make the playoffs, let alone the finals to face the Heat.

First of all, Shaq hasn't done WAY MORE than Kobe, cuz when Kobe was still developing, the Lakers were getting swept in the playoffs every year. Second of all, Shaq does nothing but diss my city and talk shit all day. He's a traitor, he reps Miami so hard like he grew up there his whole life, and he doesn't give any credit to LA...LA is what made him what he is today...Nobody remembers the Shaq of Orlando, he will always be remembered as a Laker...yet he continues bashing the organization, the city, the players, the coaches, the fans, and whatever he can, all because he didn't get half of the teams money...If Buss would have agreed to a contract extension, Shaq would still be a Laker...He's a greedy, selfish, fat, declining hater. I was a fan, but when he turned his back, I turned mine as well...Not like some of you who are still supporting him and are kissing his ass while his back is turned...Shaq is still a good player, I don't hate him, I don't hate the Heat, but he has a hugggge ego and he doesn't deserve to win...Mourning, Wade, Jones; they deserve to win...Shaq thinks he is God...He just doesn't deserve it after the things he's said about the city that made him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2005, 12:34:39 PM »
im a laker fan and i still like shaq, and javier, when did shaq diss laker fans? hes always shown love to the city of LA and the fans, he just dislikes the laker organization and i would too if i were him

LMAO, Shaq shows love to LA?...This is ridiculous...Pick up a newspaper.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2005, 03:33:12 PM »
Detroit beat themselves in game three, not very often are you going to see them blow their composure like they did. But they were down against the pacers so i'm confident they're gonna come back even though the heat are obviously way better than the pacers, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2005, 03:36:07 PM »
Detroit beat themselves in game three, not very often are you going to see them blow their composure like they did. But they were down against the pacers so i'm confident they're gonna come back even though the heat are obviously way better than the pacers, peace.

I wouldn't say WAY better...They're actually the better team with Artest.