Author Topic: NEXT YEARS LAKERS  (Read 1256 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NEXT YEARS LAKERS
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2005, 12:27:43 AM »
Most likely I'm just getting my hopes way up
Ya Think?

Yes, I do think, genius...Why else would I say that? The post was made in regards to the rumors about Garnett coming to LA and my perspective on the situation...Learn how to soak information into your brain.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2005, 12:32:18 AM »
^^LMAO! SHUT THE FUCK UP HARCORE HOLLY....ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE IS A NEW TEAM RUNNIN LA BASKETBALL NOW................OH MAN, HERE IT COMES...

CLIPPERS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2005, 12:41:14 AM »
^^LMAO! SHUT THE FUCK UP HARCORE HOLLY....ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE IS A NEW TEAM RUNNIN LA BASKETBALL NOW................OH MAN, HERE IT COMES...

CLIPPERS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Clippers too, but they currently have nothing to work with...After seeing the same thing year after year, I have a feeling that no drastic changes will be made to improve the team...And now they don't even have a top 10 pick...I mean, I think they'll be a better team next year, but no way will they be better than the Lakers with the plans that Jerry Buss has in mind for his team...

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2005, 12:51:37 AM »
Have You Not Seen Bobby Simmons??!! Dude is on fire, he's found his touch, he's gonna be a force, I believe that they should trade Kittles, cuz mutha fucker is injury ridden anyway, have Livingston at the point, Magette at the other guard, Simmons & Brand @ Forwards, and They should try and opt for a better center, I think they should draft this guy

Tiago Splitter From Brazil
6-11
Strengths: In 3 years will surely be a top 5 player internationally, he has the typically strong Brazilian offense game. He's a scorer, and can shoot from everywhere on the court. He plays one-on-one very well, has nice moves around the basket where he usually finishes with power plays. He has excellent mobility and great foot work for a player his size. He already has more international experience than Nene and Anderson combined. His future is at the SF position, so you can imagine the troubles that a 6-11 guy can cause in this situation. It's possible that he is not finished growing!

Weaknesses: His body still very weak to play the PF position. He has problems defending stronger guys and playing post up on offense, has to improve his timing on rebounds and his patience on defense. His defense can improve a lot playing in Europe and his body will certainly develop.

Notes: Made the Brazilian National team as a 17 years old and competed in the 2002 World Championships in Indianapolis. Very athletic player. Prefers to play on the outside. Shies away from contact. A bigtime scorer. Somewhat similar to Kirilenko with his rangy frame. Has a ways to go skill-wise.

-Vinicius Fontana
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFENSIVE SKILLS: A right-handed player with a great amount of technical and physical skills. His best virtue is his versatility. He can play in the paint where he has excellent agility and coordination and some developing post moves. He also has the ability to step out on the perimeter, where he has an acceptable medium and long range shot. He can handle the ball and take players off the dribble to the rim. However the team prefers him to stay in the paint, where he is playing more often.

DEFFENSIVE SKILLS: Tiago has a very intimidating body. He's a tough defender and is a good rebounder, on both sides of the court. He can block shots. He has great concentration while he defends and it shows that he has a good attitude while he defends and a mature player.

PHISYCAL CHARACTERISTICS: A very athletic player with well defined muscles, because of this he's physical both defensively and offensively. He is very quick running the floor on fast breaks.

WEAKNESSES: He has to improve his free, medium and long distance shot. He has to become better at finishing. Defensively he must control his intensity and not get into foul trouble.

There is video @ mockdraft.net or search yahoo for nba draft

King Of L.A.

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2005, 01:24:12 AM »
all you doubters, keep on doubting. you will see whos in a Laker Uniform come october. i'm not even gonna waiste my time trying to convince a bunch of clowns who most are from europe and dont know shit about basketball.

what alot of you faggots you fail to realize is that minnesota has no intentions of trading KG. KG is the one who wants to leave and play for LA. If he does want to leave the wolves owner Glen Taylor will be willing to trade him because he doesn't want to hold KG against his will. He has a very close relationship with Glen Taylor and Glen Taylor would be willing to entertain KG's wishes as a sign of loyalty for the past 10 yrs. KG took a HUGE pay cut. he was making over $30 mill Last year and now hes only making $15. the only reason he did this was so the team would have enough money to sign other players and wouldn't be over the NBA Salary Cap. no other player in the NBA would've took a $15 mill paycut.

btw, the exact players who would be traded are still undecided. it would include Lamar Odom, Caron Butle for sure. Miinnesota wants Expiring Contracts as well inexchange to package Wally Szczerbiak in the deal. brain grant would have to go in that trade and even tho hes certified trash, his contract is very appealing to teams that wanna dump other players contracts being that Grants contract turns into an expiring one 2006.

it would look something like this.

odom
butler
atkins
divac
grant
2006 1st round pick

for

garnett
Szczerbiak

the only reason they would take atkins,divac & grant is for salary cap purposes. those 3 players alone contracts add up to $25 million and it would give them leeway to sign whomever they wish. Any Big Named Free Agent would want to sign with any team for that kinda money. with Szczerbiaks huge contract the twovles wouldn't have any money to sign a big time player untill 2009 unles its for the League minimum.

Last thing i'm gonna say is this.

Lakers will trade Deaven George & Slava Medvedenko or Brian Cook to Indiana for Jonathan Bender and the 17th pick.

Lakers then plan on trading their 10th & 17th pick to Toronto for the 7th pick in order to Draft Gerald Green.

i've said what i've said and i'm not even gonna bother arguing with you bitches why these trades would happen. Just Know Jonathan Bender to the Lakers will be the first trade happening. Once that happens, you will find out how much of credible source i am.

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2005, 01:36:04 AM »
^^Thank You Dr. Buss!!

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2005, 01:36:39 AM »
Oh, you got your 300 post also Dr. Buss, Congradulations!

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2005, 04:21:19 AM »
all you doubters, keep on doubting. you will see whos in a Laker Uniform come october. i'm not even gonna waiste my time trying to convince a bunch of clowns who most are from europe and dont know shit about basketball.

what alot of you faggots you fail to realize is that minnesota has no intentions of trading KG. KG is the one who wants to leave and play for LA. If he does want to leave the wolves owner Glen Taylor will be willing to trade him because he doesn't want to hold KG against his will. He has a very close relationship with Glen Taylor and Glen Taylor would be willing to entertain KG's wishes as a sign of loyalty for the past 10 yrs. KG took a HUGE pay cut. he was making over $30 mill Last year and now hes only making $15. the only reason he did this was so the team would have enough money to sign other players and wouldn't be over the NBA Salary Cap. no other player in the NBA would've took a $15 mill paycut.

btw, the exact players who would be traded are still undecided. it would include Lamar Odom, Caron Butle for sure. Miinnesota wants Expiring Contracts as well inexchange to package Wally Szczerbiak in the deal. brain grant would have to go in that trade and even tho hes certified trash, his contract is very appealing to teams that wanna dump other players contracts being that Grants contract turns into an expiring one 2006.

it would look something like this.

odom
butler
atkins
divac
grant
2006 1st round pick

for

garnett
Szczerbiak

the only reason they would take atkins,divac & grant is for salary cap purposes. those 3 players alone contracts add up to $25 million and it would give them leeway to sign whomever they wish. Any Big Named Free Agent would want to sign with any team for that kinda money. with Szczerbiaks huge contract the twovles wouldn't have any money to sign a big time player untill 2009 unles its for the League minimum.

Last thing i'm gonna say is this.

Lakers will trade Deaven George & Slava Medvedenko or Brian Cook to Indiana for Jonathan Bender and the 17th pick.

Lakers then plan on trading their 10th & 17th pick to Toronto for the 7th pick in order to Draft Gerald Green.

i've said what i've said and i'm not even gonna bother arguing with you bitches why these trades would happen. Just Know Jonathan Bender to the Lakers will be the first trade happening. Once that happens, you will find out how much of credible source i am.

I really hope you're right. I was been a loyal Laker fan this year with all the problems, i'll be a loyal Laker fan next year with Phil, Green, Bender & KG, if that's the new scenario.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2005, 07:22:17 AM »
trading KG despite of knowing it will ruin the team for years to come because of the relationship to KG as a person is really the only way this might happen.

but I don't expect so much humanity in this world. lakers are a rather realistic choice, because they have so many players who own a lot of money. bullshit players, yes, but huge salary.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 07:53:09 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2005, 11:40:18 AM »
I can't wait until october when nothing has happened and everyones forgot about this thread and ill pull it up so you can look like a total jackass, lol what a moron, even if the lakers did want to do all this, they wouldnt be talkin about it or would want anyone to talk about it, you might honestly believe this but did you ever think whoevers telling you this could be bullshitting.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2005, 01:30:15 PM »
we got to take it step by step,don't panic,shit!..we just won 3 championships and went to the finals last season..

we have kobe to build around and that's what we gotta do..noone is going to want are garbage,we have to live with this contracts

only guy tradeble is butler..i want lamar to play small foward next season and the way he is going to do that is if we draft sean may from NC and go after tyson chandler..he was on the best damn sports show the other night and he said playing for the Lakers is a dream because he grew up in compton..

and about KG,if he wants he could opy out of his contract a couple of years from know and then sign with the Lakers.lets be patient here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2005, 05:33:29 PM »
Fuck Jonathan Bender...George alone is a better player than Bender. That trade would suck.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2005, 05:41:03 PM »
NEXT YEARS LAKERS WILL SUCK  :P

King Of L.A.

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2005, 07:52:28 PM »
Fuck Jonathan Bender...George alone is a better player than Bender. That trade would suck.

i agree. Bender is trash but he at least has size. 7feet. there are only 2 players on the laker squad athat are 6'10" and taller. odom & mihm.

i dont like this trade but the #17th pick is the real reason why they are making this trade. Mitch plans on moving up.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2005, 07:53:26 PM »
NEXT YEARS LAKERS WILL SUCK  :P

and how many rings does Vince Carter have?  fuck outta here u canadian piece of shit.