Author Topic: NEXT YEARS LAKERS  (Read 1255 times)

acbaylove

Re: NEXT YEARS LAKERS
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2005, 06:26:14 PM »

King Of L.A.

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2005, 03:34:00 AM »
trade coming soon. LA will move up in the Draft between picks 3 and 6.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2005, 10:53:56 AM »
trade coming soon. LA will move up in the Draft between picks 3 and 6.

lol

Rube_Da_Don_916

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2005, 12:28:33 PM »
They are my team and everything but damn they need a few years to rebound after losing Shaq, Payton, and Malone all at the same time.

305LIVE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2005, 06:17:07 AM »
FORGET THE LAKERS!!!!!!!MIAMI WILL HAVE THEIR DAY!!!!305LIVE BITCHES!!!!THEY HAD THEIR DAYS.....TIME TO MOVE ON........SO STOP WILL ALL THE ANALYTICAL B.S.....WHEN THE EAST IS IN THE HOUSE!.......DANGER!!!!!!DONT SLEEP!!!
AL  1

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2005, 06:38:13 AM »
FORGET THE LAKERS!!!!!!!MIAMI WILL HAVE THEIR DAY!!!!305LIVE BITCHES!!!!THEY HAD THEIR DAYS.....TIME TO MOVE ON........SO STOP WILL ALL THE ANALYTICAL B.S.....WHEN THE EAST IS IN THE HOUSE!.......DANGER!!!!!!DONT SLEEP!!!

zzzzzzzzzzz....maybe next year. lol

King Of L.A.

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2005, 11:23:20 PM »

you guys choked. if heat were gonna win the championship, this was the yr. good luck with an old as shaq that won't give u shit.

BREAKING NEWS.

Phil Jackson will be announced head coach today or by the weekend.

acbaylove

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2005, 04:00:15 AM »

Shaq is your perfect "hero". Check my sig, he sounds like you. ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2005, 10:26:21 PM »

you guys choked. if heat were gonna win the championship, this was the yr. good luck with an old as shaq that won't give u shit.

BREAKING NEWS.

Dude, You Get All Your Info From The LA Times....Dang, WHAT BIG CONNECTION THAT IS!!!! Seriously, So today i went to school and pick up LAST MONTH's LA times, MAY 29th To Be Exact and what does it say: "Phil Jackson will prob. Be Annouced as the Lakers Head Coach on The day of the firstgame of the NBA Finals.....LMAO when i read that...PA-THETIC!!! I bet "Your BIG INSIDE SOURCE" is T.J. Simers or Bill Plaschke!! LMAO! PA PA PATHETIC!

Dont Believe me, Go to the Library and pick up MAY 29th Issue of the LA times (could be another day in may, since people disorganize all the newspapers in the library, but its in MAY no doubt, trust me)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2005, 10:31:17 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.

Dude, You Get All Your Info From The LA Times....Dang, WHAT BIG CONNECTION THAT IS!!!! Seriously, So today i went to school and pick up LAST MONTH's LA times, MAY 29th To Be Exact and what does it say: "Phil Jackson will prob. Be Annouced as the Lakers Head Coach on The day of the firstgame of the NBA Finals.....LMAO when i read that...PA-THETIC!!! I bet "Your BIG INSIDE SOURCE" is T.J. Simers or Bill Plaschke!! LMAO! PA PA PATHETIC!

Dont Believe me, Go to the Library and pick up MAY 29th Issue of the LA times (could be another day in may, since people disorganize all the newspapers in the library, but its in MAY no doubt, trust me)

"inside" the sports section...lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2005, 10:35:44 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.

lmao E-Crazyowned

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2005, 10:51:16 PM »
None of this info is really "TOP SECRET" anyways, All LA News outlets have been saying that the lakers are going to trade their pick and how they are after KG, Did anyone watch the postgame show to the finals on Channel 7, didnt Norm Nixon tell Rob Fukisaki about the trade thing and how its "The Obvious Choice the lakers need to do" and was saying everything this dude was saying about Phil jackson as well...Well from all the "OBVIOUS" anyways, We all know Phil is going to be back, Not Because he wants to win a championship, not because he wants to coach, but why may you ask? Because he is sooo fuckin pussywhipped its pathetic, Jeanie Buss must have some Super Pussy, because why else would he return to a team where the star player did not want him??? I would let the team rott in their own vomit....and the lakers are not going to turn around and all of a sudden win a championship if they do get phil anyway, unless they actually do really get KG, which i doubt.....They at least have 2 more years of rebuilding left. Those are my 2 cents on all this

King Of L.A.

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2005, 10:54:52 PM »
None of this info is really "TOP SECRET" anyways, All LA News outlets have been saying that the lakers are going to trade their pick and how they are after KG, Did anyone watch the postgame show to the finals on Channel 7, didnt Norm Nixon tell Rob Fukisaki about the trade thing and how its "The Obvious Choice the lakers need to do" and was saying everything this dude was saying about Phil jackson as well...Well from all the "OBVIOUS" anyways, We all know Phil is going to be back, Not Because he wants to win a championship, not because he wants to coach, but why may you ask? Because he is sooo fuckin pussywhipped its pathetic, Jeanie Buss must have some Super Pussy, because why else would he return to a team where the star player did not want him??? I would let the team rott in their own vomit....and the lakers are not going to turn around and all of a sudden win a championship if they do get phil anyway, unless they actually do really get KG, which i doubt.....They at least have 2 more years of rebuilding left. Those are my 2 cents on all this

news papers? try again.

what news outlet has told you about johnaton bender coming to la? what news have told you that Lakers will Draft Gerald Green? what news have told you that Lakers will move between 4-6 in the draft. mostly likely 4 in order to draft gerald green?

NONE. Shut The Fuck Up and be patient you little hoe.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2005, 10:59:23 PM »

news papers? try again.

what news outlet has told you about johnaton bender coming to la? what news have told you that Lakers will Draft Gerald Green? what news have told you that Lakers will move between 4-6 in the draft. mostly likely 4 in order to draft gerald green?

NONE. Shut The Fuck Up and be patient you little hoe.

youre right....no credible news source has said any of those things, only u

ecrazy

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2005, 11:21:50 PM »
Johnathan bender info, is this your source??
http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_12620.shtml

Gerald Green A Laker, is this your source?
http://www.draftcity.com/viewarticle.php?a=164

Simple Google Searches finds all this