Author Topic: How The West Was Won - *Portland Review* (Daz & Kurupt Performance Taped!)  (Read 528 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
STOP FUKING AROUND AND POST THAT SHIT.YOU KNOW WE WOULD LIKE SEE THAT. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

"the fuck are you????? Mota Loco?? Sounding like a sumo wrestler's name and shit....if u wanna be a dick like that go buy some tickets and see the show yourself.......

I'm upload everything in a few minutes, but I just remembered a few key points from the show....

I got there about 2 hours early because our local radio station was set up and doing thing so peeps could win backstage passes and whatnot (I didn't win nothin) :( But they announced that about 4 hours before the concert, Game went to the Lloyd Center (It's a mall about 15 minutes away from Portland) and 1st bought a Nick Van Exel Blazer's jersey, and then went ice skating with it on! (There's an ice skating rink inside this mall)....No one could believe that shit but some peeps called up the radio station sayin they got pics and were gonna send them in for the station to post on their website (http://www.jamminfm.com) so you may wanna keep checking out the site to see if that does come true (he did show up to the concert in a Blazer's Nick Van Exel jersey btw, so it could very well be true)....

Also, Game tried doing "Start From Scratch" two different times but broke down and cried after the 1st verse (some peeps on here were sayin this was stage but I was close enough to see tears coming out of his eyes so I know it was 4 real)....I got a pic or two of him collasping down to the stage after trying to perform it.....after he tried to do it a second time, he threw the mic down hard before collapsing, then after he pulled himself together , picked the mic back up and said "Oh shit, I broke the mic!....Oh well, I'm rich as fuck ya'll!"...the way he said it was just funny as hell.....dude was sprayin the whole crowd with 3 or 4 bottles of champagne and he passed 4 different blunts throughout the crowd....everyone was fightin to try and take a hit lol.....

When Game went to do "Hate It Or Love It" he cut the song right before the 1st verse and said "That wack nigga 50 is on this track so I ain't even gonna do it!" and then some fat kid in the front row started booing Game....Game saw him and said "Ya'll see this fat fuck here booing me?? He's booing me???? Nigga I oughta tell this crowd to start a riot on ya chunky ass!"....then he went to do his Fuck Ja Rule, etc chants, but before he did he said one name he wanted to throw in there was "Fuck Fatty" so everyone in the crowd would know that if they disrespected Game he ain't about to close his lips, he's gonna expose whoever the fuck they are...the crowd went nuts and 3 ese's ended up kicking the shit outta the fat dude before them and the fat kid all got thrown out lol! It was bomb tho! Game was laughing his ass off!

About halfway through Snoop's set is when he brought out the Lady of Rage and he introduced her by saying "Welcome the newest member of Dogghouse Records...we're putting the finishing touches on her album right now and it will be the next come out!"...so be on the lookout for that, shoud be hot!

This was the 1st time I saw Snoop where he actually wasn't late to the show! So I was happy enough about that, but then in between Game's & Snoop's sets, Daz came out, got on the turntables and started playing nothin but So So Def records lol....

Before I forget Mashonda was the 1st to perform (She opened the show) and did 2 or 3 songs, but the last song she did was a new song (I  believe the name was "Black Shadow" but can't fully remember if that was right) but it featured Nas...she said if peeps liked it enough she was gonna release it as the next single...the song sounded really tight actually and I wouldn't mind having it out there as a single myself.

That's about it for now, but I'ma get these pics and vids ready for ya'll to peep real soon today.....

GangstaBoogy

STOP FUKING AROUND AND POST THAT SHIT.YOU KNOW WE WOULD LIKE SEE THAT. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

oh ok so you think bein an asshole to homie is gonna inspire him to up em any quicker?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
i forget what my seats are i know they are mid level seats

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice review

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
props 187. yeh u told it like it was. i was there too, games performance was hard. best one all nite. he took a lot of shots at 50 n gunit. another one was in How we Do, where its supposed to be call loyd banks to get this muthafucka crunk. but he was like 'call loyd WHO?' that shit was gay when some people started booing. a grip of wiggers there with g unit headbands too? idk everywher ei looked i saw some lol. i went to that jammin preshow thing too. did u see when they blind folded that dude and he kissed that guy thinking it was a girl? funny shit...liked how Game held his own against the crowd despite the boos, he was like send my cd back to the shop if ya dont like me. everyone was lighting up when he played start from scratch, me and a grip of ppl around me. everywhere, shit was tight. def good concert, snoops was so so. dpg was tight seeing them again, speically kurupt. game came tight. ciara and them i dont really gve a shit. but u know why cassidy or yingyang didnt go?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props 187. yeh u told it like it was. i was there too, games performance was hard. best one all nite. he took a lot of shots at 50 n gunit. another one was in How we Do, where its supposed to be call loyd banks to get this muthafucka crunk. but he was like 'call loyd WHO?' that shit was gay when some people started booing. a grip of wiggers there with g unit headbands too? idk everywher ei looked i saw some lol. i went to that jammin preshow thing too. did u see when they blind folded that dude and he kissed that guy thinking it was a girl? funny shit...liked how Game held his own against the crowd despite the boos, he was like send my cd back to the shop if ya dont like me. everyone was lighting up when he played start from scratch, me and a grip of ppl around me. everywhere, shit was tight. def good concert, snoops was so so. dpg was tight seeing them again, speically kurupt. game came tight. ciara and them i dont really gve a shit. but u know why cassidy or yingyang didnt go?

Yeah I was in the front row of the crowd at the Jammin preshow...shit was hilarious that they were makin Duhryan do lol...atleast it was only that fat dude and his friend booing Game and Game wasn't having any of it lol....dudes straight got served......I talked to Bootz (DJ @ Jammin) and he said both Cassidy & Ying Yang Twinz missed their flights and that's why they didn't make it...I was kinda disapointed about that, but like I said in my review, Game totally brought the house down and it was well worth price of admission...also, if you haven't seen it already bro, peep my other thread cuz I managed to get some pics and vids from the show :)

brawn

• Lil Geezy
Looking forward to seeing some pics. I would bring my camera to the show tonight but I dont want to take a chance of getting it confiscated. Seems like the show is great;atleast thats what everybody has been saying.

As for the vancouver show,I'm in section B,row 13,seat 22 so maybe I'll see some of you there but I obviously wont know it,lol

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
yea i dunno if i should bring my cam or not
but i cant wait for tonite i hope daz and kurupt make it up

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
oh god...white boys with G_Unit headbands?

Man i can imagine today at Vancouver...bunch of east-indians AND white boys wearing G-Unit Clothing  :o

They ain't gonna be happy when Game disses their favorite artist(s)  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
haha dude i cant wait to see how much g-unit shit is gonna be worn there tonite
and all them fake ass dudes wearing red and blue pretending they are hard
i've got my black wall street tshirt though haha gonna sport that